Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I wonder if what goes on in an MPAs/PSPs/GROs mind when a client comes courting has been talked about here. It's hard to back read 200+ pages. We ask if the object of our affections will cheat on us, or is only after our money. But what do they ask?

1. Is he serious about me or is he just playing with me? Maybe I'm just the flavor of the month.

2. If he is serious, how long will it last? Will he still love me when I'm 25? 30? 40? How long before he gets tired of loving me or falls for someone fresher and younger?

3. Lahat nq lalaki, mabait kung nanliligaw. What if he slowly turns into a monster once we're together?

4. I don't want it to come to a point where we get into a fight, and he brings the fact that he helped me out, or that he "saved" me from my old job. Will he play the "savior" card to control me, or hurt me in the future?

There a probably a few more that come to the minds of MPAs/PSPs/GROs when guys like us try to win them over. If there are any MPAs/PSPs/GROs reading this, I certainly would like their feedback.

Actually bro I told her about this forum. Ganun ako ka-transparent sa kanya. Hehe! Dito ko nga sa MTC nakuha yung contact para makilala siya. Di malayo na alam din niya ang website at forum na to. Baka nagbabasa rin. :lol:

to those who have MPAs as lovers, do you them "Live" or without condom? In case you still prefer to use condom, do they anything to say against its use, like you dont love me enough that you dont want to do it live with me?

Personally, i still use condom though she wants to do it "live".

sabihin mo "baka di ko makontrol sarili ko." hehe!

I was expecting this and I couldn't blame you for reacting (towards my post ba oh towards sa kung bakit niya sinabi sa akin?)

More of the latter. From your past posts I couldn't figure out the reason behind her "utak basura" retort. (BTW, what I should have asked was, "What brought that on?" I missed the "What" in the question)

Actually bro I told her about this forum. Ganun ako ka-transparent sa kanya. Hehe! Dito ko nga sa MTC nakuha yung contact para makilala siya. Di malayo na alam din niya ang website at forum na to. Baka nagbabasa rin. :lol:

Yeah, she knows who I am here too. I'm afraid she might discover this thread and find out what I've been telling you guys about her. I just hope my old posts get buried deep enough given enough time.

Yeah, she knows who I am here too. I'm afraid she might discover this thread and find out what I've been telling you guys about her. I just hope my old posts get buried deep enough given enough time.

pray that it would put in the archive...

well all of us... have different stories, maybe good or bad... better or worse... no matter how much we tried, there will be some changes... it may be bad today, but it will be good in the end...

rage comes in when something bad happen to us... we feel bad, and said something we will regret in the end...

@stoic Vampire ... thought you are emotionless as what have you said to me from the previous post? just shrugged it if off, who's know you can stumble with the right one in the end...

just my 2 cents

It's hard to trust an MPA because you do not know what the truth is anymore. As much as you want to believe her and sense that she is saying the truth, you will start to question yourself whether all of these are indeed real because of what you hear from other people.

The way my mpa girl said it, i want to believe her. She used strong words that were enough to make me believe her, but then again, it is hard to corroborate it when you hear somebody say otherwise.

Do your girl MPAs allow you to take a video of your lovemaking? Is it safe to say that if she allows you to have it on camera, she really loves you?

or that, they no longer care if their faces are shown in this kind of video?

Personally, i will never show this to anyone. I just what to know your opinion on this. thanks.

I edited my post, nagmamadali sobra, mali tuloy ng wording.

its there own reason or ideas maybe for that definition... i think its a lame excuse, to video like hayden? just to prove that you love your partner... its purely lust or sort of it... but if both partners agree... its ok for personal use... but a partner doesn't like the idea... we need to respect their decision..

just my 2 cents...

now in my case, first of all my family doesn't know i fell in love with girl who works in this nature... even though i still continue seeing her, although there's no relationship, since i need to prove something not financially speaking... she's knows that i've fallen for her. lets just say i'm a hopeless romantic... i had to choose between my family or her, since im single, i deserve to love, to the one that i've fallen for, right?

Did you tell her or did she figure it out?

well at first her sister figured it out... that's why ginisa ako, in the end told I told her, but it will get a lot of effort to show it,

I'm a hopeless romantic too. Well, more "hopeless" than "romantic" I'd say. :blush:

time will tell if I would end up Hopeless than romantic... but for now... i'm thankful, that things turn out well...

its there own reason or ideas maybe for that definition... i think its a lame excuse, to video like hayden? just to prove that you love your partner... its purely lust or sort of it... but if both partners agree... its ok for personal use... but a partner doesn't like the idea... we need to respect their decision..

nope, she was actually the one who initiated and wanted to have it recorded in a video. So in a nutshell, we both consented to it. To clear things up, i DONT have the slightest intention to use it against her. I respect women and i dont want to humiliate them, with or without a relationship.

nagulat nga ako na gusto nyang ivideo eh. kasi para daw may remembrance kami. Syempre, makakatanggi ba ako he3. Password protected naman ang mga files at tinatago ko ng sobrang ingat para walang makakita. naka-encrypt pa ang mga iyon. For personal viewing ko lang naman iyun at never kong gagamitin sa kasamaan, kahit pa magaway kami or ano pa man.

Sorry for not responding to some reactions to my story. I was not able to follow the thread.

To answer the question, if my girl found who she can call "her own" what would be my reaction.

Honestly, I would really make sure that it makes sense for her and the person she wants to call her own is really worth it. That being said, I would let her go. It would be unfair not to. When you care and love someone and you cannot put things in equal footing, then it just had to be.

It isnt going to be the first time for me to let go of someone I felt was the perfect girl. It happened once before but since I was not preapred to leave my family and she wanted to grow old with someone else. Hurt as it may be, it had to be.

I still this old girl of mine and have feelings for her but the line is drawn. The truth of the matter is you will only know if they found "someone else" at the last moment, maybe you will get an inkling but they tell you once they have made up their mind. They know that to bring it up prematurely may destroy the trust and affection, if it is said early and they find it otherwise not to getting to being with their "own."

BTW I just got back from a long weekend with my love, out of the country of course. As it can only be elsewhere where we could hold hands and for her to show her affection and lambing in public. PDA as some would say.

She hasnt changed a bit and it was wonderful being able to do this even if it just a stolen moment. I want to call it being able to live my other life without any worries.

Yes, as someone would say, I am lucky to have found a gem. As I said, if you find a gem in the midst of all the MPAs, the key is getting her out of that job. The earlier, the better the odds that things will work out, whether you are single or double.

Yeah, I would agree the general tendency is you're the last to know if she found "someone else."

But it's OK with me if they told me about it beforehand. But in most cases, they don't have to guts to tell them to you face-to-face. So they ask/expect some mutual friend to tell you about it.

To me, it's better that they're the ones to break off the relationship than me asking for a break-up. Mabuti na ako ang masaktan, kasi naaawa ako kung ako ang kumalas (altho most likely may mahahanap din naman silang makakapitan later).

Edited by blow_gobi
No offense meant, anyway things are hopefully over between the two of you. But I actually find her situation typically funny. I can imagine her as a very entertaining character in a sex comedy.

At any rate, the decision to split up is a good one. If this were to happen to me, I would perhaps be pissed off at first but will eventually be more understanding and realize that a domesticated, middle class life won't work for someone like her who seems to have so many wants in life and won't take it against her.

no offence mga bros ! maski ano pang magandang buhay ang ibigay mo sa ganyang klase ng babae , babalik at babalik pa rin sila sa dati nilang gawain po , ang p#ta mananatiling p#ta .. dalawang klase lang ng babae mga bro !

# 1 maski iwan mo ng ilang taon , pag matino pag balik mo ganun pa rin , # 2 girl , isang minuto kapa lang nakakaalis

babaliktad na ang kuwelyo ng polo o shirt mo .. advice lang bro , magmamahal din lang tayo eh pumili na tayo ng maayos na klase ng babae .. peace :goatee:

no offence mga bros ! maski ano pang magandang buhay ang ibigay mo sa ganyang klase ng babae , babalik at babalik pa rin sila sa dati nilang gawain po , ang p#ta mananatiling p#ta .. dalawang klase lang ng babae mga bro !

# 1 maski iwan mo ng ilang taon , pag matino pag balik mo ganun pa rin , # 2 girl , isang minuto kapa lang nakakaalis

babaliktad na ang kuwelyo ng polo o shirt mo .. advice lang bro , magmamahal din lang tayo eh pumili na tayo ng maayos na klase ng babae .. peace :goatee:

No offense to you sir... pero hindi lahat ng babae nagwowork dito iisa na ang ugali, if you back read, meron din mga babae sa matitinong lugar na hindi rin kanais nais ang ugali, mas marami nga lang dito sa profession na eto... kung hindi ka marunong sumakay, sama ng loob ang aabutin mo... for example pag hindi na virgin yung babae hindi na matino? eto po ang nais mo tukoyin? may kasabihan tayo, wag ka maghusga ng ibang tao, kung ayaw mo husgahan ka...

just my 2 cents...

well all of us... have different stories, maybe good or bad... better or worse... no matter how much we tried, there will be some changes... it may be bad today, but it will be good in the end...

rage comes in when something bad happen to us... we feel bad, and said something we will regret in the end...

@stoic Vampire ... thought you are emotionless

just my 2 cents

actually bro i thought before. but when i met her, things changed. di ako ganito ka-epressive pagdating sa feelings ko at nagulat pa nga magulang ko nang nalaman na ganito nangyari sa kin. i really admire those people who can hang in there despite of all the bad comments that the girls are getting from the so-called "rightful ones". it's just that we have different scenarios, situations, and stories to tell. i should've deleted my previous post pero nasabi ko na eh. hehe! nagalit ako dahil di ko masabi sa kanya ang gusto kong sabihin. tanggap ko na kung talagang "pera" lang ang hinabol niya kaya nga itinigil ko na di ba? tinamaan ako dun sa sinabi niyang bitter ako. naging bitter ako dahil di niya ako binigyan ng chance para baguhin siya.

yung awa kasi napalitan ng pagmamahal ko sa kanya.....

bro, i really admire your courage and who knows? maybe you'll be the one who will have the happy ending right? :D

Edited by StoicVampire

could someone please tell me the difference between doubt tsaka yung walang kamatayang quote na "magtira ka para sa sarili mo"? is there?

aaminin ko i was guilty of the former and do i regret it? for now siguro sa lovelife oo. pero kung ano ang tamang gawin, at sa situation ng family ko, i don't.

i am not expecting her to come back after the arguments that we made but i still pray that she will someday find her true love who could sacrifice for her. i mean "SACRIFICE"

she's still young and she has a changeable mind. lahat ng tao may chance na magbago. for arkangel018, you have a point sa sinabi mong babalik at babalik sa dating ugali. that's a possibility. but isn't it also a possibility for a complete change? please backread bro. i know it's a daunting task considering the number of replies to this forum but you will know why.

cheers! :D

actually bro i thought before. but when i met her, things changed. di ako ganito ka-epressive pagdating sa feelings ko at nagulat pa nga magulang ko nang nalaman na ganito nangyari sa kin. i really admire those people who can hang in there despite of all the bad comments that the girls are getting from the so-called "rightful ones". it's just that we have different scenarios, situations, and stories to tell. i should've deleted my previous post pero nasabi ko na eh. hehe! nagalit ako dahil di ko masabi sa kanya ang gusto kong sabihin. tanggap ko na kung talagang "pera" lang ang hinabol niya kaya nga itinigil ko na di ba? tinamaan ako dun sa sinabi niyang bitter ako. naging bitter ako dahil di niya ako binigyan ng chance para baguhin siya.

yung awa kasi napalitan ng pagmamahal ko sa kanya.....

bro, i really admire your courage and who knows? maybe you'll be the one who will have the happy ending right? :D

well wala ka na magagawa dun, sympre understandably naman yun, kasi nga nasaktan ka at nabadtrip, initial reaction is mabigla ka, magsabi ng hindi mo gusto... santo siguro pag ni minsan hindi nangyari sa atin, ang magalit at makapag bitaw ng hindi magandang salita... tama naman walang pinipiling lugar... sabihin natin may nagsasabi ng walang matinong tao sa ganitong profession. kung hindi natin makita ang tunay na kalooban ng isang tao, lagi na lang natin masasabi ang panlabas... kumbaga don't judge the book by its cover.

pero its her choice bro, kung ayaw nya magbago... sya rin naman ang mahihirapan sa huli... you already done your part, kaso your emotions are taking over.

there's someone here i do really admire his courage and patience, i just took the advice from him... well i don't expect the outcome, mahirap na mag expect diba, as long i could prove and done my part... ok na sa akin yun... its up to the end to decide... :)

could someone please tell me the difference between doubt tsaka yung walang kamatayang quote na "magtira ka para sa sarili mo"? is there?

aaminin ko i was guilty of the former and do i regret it? for now siguro sa lovelife oo. pero kung ano ang tamang gawin, at sa situation ng family ko, i don't.

i am not expecting her to come back after the arguments that we made but i still pray that she will someday find her true love who could sacrifice for her. i mean "SACRIFICE"

she's still young and she has a changeable mind. lahat ng tao may chance na magbago. for arkangel018, you have a point sa sinabi mong babalik at babalik sa dating ugali. that's a possibility. but isn't it also a possibility for a complete change? please backread bro. i know it's a daunting task considering the number of replies to this forum but you will know why.

cheers! :D

yung magtira ka para sa sarili, means dapat may oras ka para sayo at sa pamilya mo... no matter how much you love the person, still you need to love yourself, kasi aanhin mo yung love kung ikaw mismo napabayaan yung sarili... learn that in a hard way... sa mga magbabasa baka mag comment po ulit, taga office yung babae, pero in the end... wala din... so this time i try to be careful and take care of myself...

pero its her choice bro, kung ayaw nya magbago... sya rin naman ang mahihirapan sa huli... you already done your part, kaso your emotions are taking over.

oo nga bro. ok na naman ako. naka-move on na kahit papano. although minsan di ko maiwasang maisip din siya laluna if nakakabasa ako ng mga articles regarding PSP'S, GRO'S and the like. ayoko lang isipin kung ano ang pwedeng mangyari sa bandang huli if ever she decides to stop kung kelan huli na ang lahat. she already decided to live on her own, make things and decisions her own way. it's up to her. :(