Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

I never gave any her indication that I was trying to get into her pants nor was she affectionate towards me (at least most of the time). What I didn't realize was that I was slowly falling for her, and when I did realize it, it was too late.

Regarding the time and money I spent, I guess a quote from "The Little Prince" sums it up quite nicely...

"It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important."

-- The fox from "The Little Prince" Chapter 21

It shows that you belong to the group of people with real hearts siguro. You use your heart and not your groin, dahil madali ka ma fall in love to the point of forgetting your initial intentions. You must be a romantic person that every girl are dreaming of having. Maybe she is already in love with you and just hiding from her emotions because of her work. Maswerte yung girl to have known you.
I had a friend in high school whos father died early. We went to the wake then, and saw a little scuffle just in front of the coffin. After the comotion we were told that theydiscovered that the father had a second family and the kids were exactly the same age as my friend and his siblings. That was a happy ending for the girl who was an mpa before in Timog, but the place closed down a long time ago.

it all goes back to a common theme: "it's complicated."

even i don't know how to define a "happy ending" for people in this situation, especially, us married guys.

but, i'm still hoping to read that story here... kahit isa lang. :)

Edited by IttoOgami
So, um. what are all you guys doing tonight? Don't tell me you're all going to spend the entire Valentine's evening posting on MTC. :rolleyes:

Damn, I don't want to stay home tonight, but I don't know where to go.

Tonight I spend it with my wife, next time na lang yung mga girls. One good excuse for not seeing the girls this valentines is that I was invited to a chinese new year party by my client. Lusot sa mga gro and mpa ko.
pero dapat magtitira ka ng oras para sa sarili mo... yun ang sabi sa team building, mahal mo nga yung tao... pero dapat mo rin mahalin ang sarili mo... siguro kaya ayaw nya sabihin dahil sa nahihiya or something stopping her to say it to you... yung time talaga minsan mahirap ibigay yan... kung sa atin meron tayong binibigay na oras... pag sa kanila minsan talaga mahirap sila magbigay ng oras, dyan na yung nagiingat dahil sa ganitong trabaho, hindi pa sila willing mag give up, base na rin sa nababasa ko dito sa tread... may masasama ang loob at sukdulan ang galit, pero tama ka bro, ano magagawa ng galit... yes tama naman talaga may plans tau kahit walang pang ipaguukulan... kasi hindi naman natin masasabi kelan dadating yung right person para sa atin... mabuti na yung handa.

well ganun talaga. sumobra lang talaga ako ng oras para sa kanya. sabi nga nung isang member nung mga unang posts ko dito. be ready to crash and fall. i crashed and i fell. but i'm picking myself up slowly though hard. maybe someday someone will cross my path again. who knows right? today is february 14. di na nagrereply sa mga text ko. isang beses lang nung nag greet ako ng happy valentines. yun lang. last day that i will text her. (kaya?) di ko alam.....

So, um. what are all you guys doing tonight? Don't tell me you're all going to spend the entire Valentine's evening posting on MTC. :rolleyes:

Damn, I don't want to stay home tonight, but I don't know where to go.

i already spend my valentines with her the whole night, starting from the first hour of the 14th until closing time, its fun came with a friend and our ever reliable FM joint us... its not about spending the valentines with each other, its about celebrating valentines with your friends...

It shows that you belong to the group of people with real hearts siguro. You use your heart and not your groin, dahil madali ka ma fall in love to the point of forgetting your initial intentions. You must be a romantic person that every girl are dreaming of having. Maybe she is already in love with you and just hiding from her emotions because of her work. Maswerte yung girl to have known you.

sabi nila mahirap daw seryosohin yung mga babaeng nasa ganitong line of work. GRO'S, PSP'S, MPA'S. palaban daw and knows the craft of their work. is this right masters? nung nasa work ako pinag-uusapan ng mga taga production the things they will do once they get a girl in a club etc. etc.... langya gusto kong right there and then umiyak! di nila alam i had fallen with a PSP and still mending a broken heart when i heard their conversation. i just rode along at baka mahalata dahil naging defensive ako in regards to the girls. ang sakit lang marinig. kahit na ganun ang ginawa niya, i cannot get angry to her. maybe dahil may mga pagkukulang din ako. ang masakit lang parang ganun na kababa ang pagtingin nila sa mga ganung babae. :(

well ganun talaga. sumobra lang talaga ako ng oras para sa kanya. sabi nga nung isang member nung mga unang posts ko dito. be ready to crash and fall. i crashed and i fell. but i'm picking myself up slowly though hard. maybe someday someone will cross my path again. who knows right? today is february 14. di na nagrereply sa mga text ko. isang beses lang nung nag greet ako ng happy valentines. yun lang. last day that i will text her. (kaya?) di ko alam.....

sometimes no matter how hard it would felt... we need to control our emotions, nasa atin na yun kung magpapadala tayo sa sinabi ng iba, we have all are ups and down... we don't need to thrive on anger, beside ano magagawa ng galit diba? mandadamay lang ng ibang tao, na wala naman kinalalaman sa nangyari... everybody has a different story to tell no matter how many similarities... lahat naman tayo ayaw ulit mag crash and fall, but still we need get up and dust it off... thru this it makes us wiser and experience... pero pag hindi tayo natuto dun, may ibang tawag na dun... if she doesn't reply try to call her, kahit once... may mga tao talaga tamad magtext... in that malalaman mo rin naman kung ayaw ka na kausapin eh, but don't assume na ganun agad ang iisipin nya, there's always 2 sides of the story...

sometimes no matter how hard it would felt... we need to control our emotions, nasa atin na yun kung magpapadala tayo sa sinabi ng iba, we have all are ups and down... we don't need to thrive on anger, beside ano magagawa ng galit diba? mandadamay lang ng ibang tao, na wala naman kinalalaman sa nangyari... everybody has a different story to tell no matter how many similarities... lahat naman tayo ayaw ulit mag crash and fall, but still we need get up and dust it off... thru this it makes us wiser and experience... pero pag hindi tayo natuto dun, may ibang tawag na dun... if she doesn't reply try to call her, kahit once... may mga tao talaga tamad magtext... in that malalaman mo rin naman kung ayaw ka na kausapin eh, but don't assume na ganun agad ang iisipin nya, there's always 2 sides of the story...

should i try and call her? ayaw kasi nun talaga sumagot sa mga tawag eh. gusto laging text. tamad ding magtext. i want to hear her side and i don't want to make assumptions. parang may feeling pa rin kasi na i don't want to let her go just yet.....i'll see what i can do. kala ko magiging madali.....may puwang na talaga siya sa puso ko......now i'm kinda confused..... :huh:

sabi nila mahirap daw seryosohin yung mga babaeng nasa ganitong line of work. GRO'S, PSP'S, MPA'S. palaban daw and knows the craft of their work. is this right masters? nung nasa work ako pinag-uusapan ng mga taga production the things they will do once they get a girl in a club etc. etc.... langya gusto kong right there and then umiyak! di nila alam i had fallen with a PSP and still mending a broken heart when i heard their conversation. i just rode along at baka mahalata dahil naging defensive ako in regards to the girls. ang sakit lang marinig. kahit na ganun ang ginawa niya, i cannot get angry to her. maybe dahil may mga pagkukulang din ako. ang masakit lang parang ganun na kababa ang pagtingin nila sa mga ganung babae. :(

exactly correct, palaban and they know the craft of there work... to tell exactly it came from her... the one that I'm seeing with, they need to be the heart of stone, and lahat ng pambobola alam na nila... pero there's always a way for it, yun lang you need to have the heart of stone and take away your pride and also your ego... dapat tanggap natin kung ano sila at saan sila galing... this would take a lot of patience and guts i would say... tama naman yung ginawa mo just keep your silence, just shrug it off kung ano man ang pagusapan nila... don't go to there level...

should i try and call her? ayaw kasi nun talaga sumagot sa mga tawag eh. gusto laging text. tamad ding magtext. i want to hear her side and i don't want to make assumptions. parang may feeling pa rin kasi na i don't want to let her go just yet.....i'll see what i can do. kala ko magiging madali.....may puwang na talaga siya sa puso ko......now i'm kinda confused..... :huh:

if you call her you'll know the answer to your question... sinasabi lang nila ayaw nila ng kausap. but you need to be prepare on what will happen and the end results... madali magsalita pero ang hirap gawin...

if you call her you'll know the answer to your question... sinasabi lang nila ayaw nila ng kausap. but you need to be prepare on what will happen and the end results... madali magsalita pero ang hirap gawin...

ok. i'll try to call her tonight. still have 4 hours before i end things completely. i don't want to be pessimistic nor i want to be optimistic as well. let's see how things will work out.....thanks bro! :)

that's hard bro,. saan ka kumukuha ng lakas to go on??? me, i would have given up had i had the chance...

I don't know if strength has anything to do with it. It's like being stricken with Dengue (I've had it twice). There's no cure for it. All you can do is ride it out, hopefully with some support. If you come out alive, you feel drained and weak and it takes quite some time to fully recover.

I think you can say I have given up. Well, sort of...

Last Wednesday, I wrote her a letter finally telling her how I felt attached to a Valentine's gift. I planned to give it to her this Valentine's, but certain unfortunate events (which would take too long to narrate) somewhat forced my hand. In the letter I told her how I fell for her, how much she inspired me by leaving the club to start her own small business, and how I'd always be there for her even if I knew she was already in love with someone else.

I wrote that letter because my brain kept telling me, "She found her happy ending. Now stop bothering her and move on with your life." But my gut keeps telling the odds that she has a future with her boyfriend are slim. From what I could gather, he's the only son of a wealthy Chinese family and works for the family business. Now, I'm probably guilty of stereotyping the Chinese, but I think that's an uphill battle for them right there.

I know how much she loves the guy, and I hope he fights for her, because if he doesn't, she's going to be seriously hurt. I wish them the best. But I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a part of me wishing they would break up so I can get my chance at making up for all that time I spent with her doing nothing.

Edited by btdeadlock
What they say about these women is just partly true, but there are some that are forced into this trade due to undesirable circumstances. Remember tao rin sila, they also aspire for a happy ending rather than being stuck in this career. Some naman are thinking of their future and they know that age is their main asset (gusto ng mga maniac mga bata) and they dont want to waste their opportunity to make as much money as they can, while they still can. What you went through is the consequence of the relationship you are in. Thus, the warning given to you by our brothers in the thread are true and serious. Being in love and in control is a wonderful feeling but remember it is only felt in your world and not the outside world we all exist in. If you prefer to live in this situation then, ignore all these comments and dont react to them as not to create a fight. One more thing, a lot of the bragging people are all exaggerating only, dont beleive in everything they say. Edited by lankaface
I don't know if strength has anything to do with it. It's like being stricken with Dengue (I've had it twice). There's no cure for it. All you can do is ride it out, hopefully with some support. If you come out alive, you feel drained and weak and it takes quite some time to fully recover.

Last Wednesday, I wrote her a letter finally telling her how I felt attached to a Valentine's gift. I planned to give it to her this Valentine's, but certain unfortunate events (which would take too long to narrate) somewhat forced my hand. In the letter I told her how I fell for her, how much she inspired me by leaving the club to start her own small business, and how I'd always be there for her even if I knew she was already in love with someone else.

I wrote that letter because my brain kept telling me, "She found her happy ending. Now stop bothering her and move on with your life." But my gut keeps telling the odds that she has a future with her boyfriend are slim. From what I could gather, he's the only son of a wealthy Chinese family and works for the family business. Now, I'm probably guilty of stereotyping the Chinese, but I think that's an uphill battle for them right there.

I know how much she loves the guy, and I hope he fights for her, because if he doesn't, she's going to be seriously hurt. I wish them the best. But I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a part of me wishing they would break up so I can get my chance at making up for all that time I spent with her doing nothing.

well, just try to move on na lang siguro bro, wish you the best!!

:)

thanks for narrating your story!

it's really hard to be in this kind of relationship. your heart get pierced every time you hear her complain that there are no guests, or worse, not enough guests. you want her to be yours alone but find it difficult to get her out of her work. of course, she has to think of her family, which is the main reason why he got into this in the first place.

wow, you are really in a deep hole sir. you really love the girl and carry on with your love for her despite her having another man in her life that is not a guest.

I backread. Curious' post was practically new for me, here in MTC. In his story, the MPA she fell for was all worth it. And as of now, they have no problems. This is the 3rd time I've heard of a story like his. But the first stories I heard were better. The girls were both GRO's and ended up being not the "kabit" or other woman but the primary woman. That means they are both the live-in partners of the men in their lives. Hindi pa kasi daw annulled yung kasal nung mga kinakasama nila. Yung isang story dito, I heard from the wife herself. Di na daw niya kayang tanggapin ang asawa niya kaya the husband ended up living in with the GRO. I think they have 3 or 4 children and the relationship has been on-going for more than 7 years.

To cut the ballyhoos, it is indeed rare to find happy endings for love stories like these. Currently, I have found a gem in an MPA. Our sexual compatibility is really good. Its rare that after 6 or 7 trysts, I would still be interested with an MPA. No offense to them but I rarely do get interested. With this girl I would not say that I am but I am pretty sure that I do like her. The way she converses and the way she understands me, she is just like a female psychologist that you would fall for because of the way she internalizes your needs and problems. Anyone who watched the series, The Sopranos, would understand what I mean.

I invited her to dinner once as a gesture for her being nice to me. She said she does not want to go. She can't explain why daw. "Basta!," sabi niya. "Ikaw lang kasi ang nag-tre-treat sa akin ng ganito." She also texts me out of the blue, not inviting me to the MPA, but saying she just thought of me. But she also says, that sometimes, she says to herself, na minsan, "Ayaw na lang kita makita." Ang gulo nga eh. I feel that she is slowly having feelings for me. Sometimes, I ask her, if she would want to have a BF. She said, "Ayaw ko. Ayaw ko nga sa iyo. Basta. Di ko ma-explain. Kasi naman ikaw lang ang ganyan kabait sa akin sa labas o loob man ng MP na ito." I just smile.

I've heard of the adage: Kabig ng dibdib tulak ng bibig. Tama ba yung kasabihan na sinabi ko o baligtad? haha.. I think it applies here. But I try to be negative about it, para hindi ako mag-expect.

This girl, does not text me pambobola messages. No "I Miss You's, Mwaah's, Punta ka dito, malungkot ako's." Ganun din ako eh. I really do not text her often. But I could feel her happy when I am there. I am very open to her about my feelings. I always tell her that in life you would never know what would happen. "Malay mo maging tayo," kako. Sabi niya, "Ewan ko sa iyo. Hayop ka talaga." She knows that I just separated with my wife this December. But she also knows that I still love my wife. Sabi ko nga sa inyo, parang psychologist ang turing ko din sa kanya eh. I tell her my problems. Its as if, the song, Basket Case of Green Day came to life. hahaha..

Minsan sabi niya, "Ay! Magbabalikan na ba kayo?" Sabay frown. Sabi ko, "Hindi, magkikita lang para sa anak namin. Bakit?" Sabi niya, "Wala lang, natanong ko lang, kaso kung saan ka masaya, dun ako." Sabay ngiti.

Ano sa tingin ninyo? Me, I have no idea. I feel that she is slowly having feelings for me. And I am having some for her. I do tell here that she does make me happy. And I often say, "Thank You." When I went to her hapon ng Valentine's Day, some of her co-MPA's saw me walking. Narining ko, may sumigaw, "Hoy! ______ si ______ ba yun? May itsura ah." I did not open what I heard when we she were cuddling each other, kaso kinwento niya na pati daw yung bading, sinabi na gwapo ako. haha.. Nakakataba naman ng puso.

As of now, isa lang masasabi ko, masaya ako kapag kasama ko siya. I feel she feels the same way. Sana naman wag siya magbago. And I am happy with the current status quo. I really do not judge anymore after what had happened between me and my wife. Wala naman sa trabaho o kung ano ang past mo para masabi kung matino ang tao eh. Nasa sa tao yan. Kung maging kami in the future, di okay. I leave all the decisions of my heart to God. Cheesy? But that is how I am. Kung hindi maging kami, okay lang din, at kahit papaano naging masaya naman ako piling siya kahit sandali lang.

I remember seeing another MPA last Valentine's Day sa counter. Ang ganda nung girl. Tumingin din sa akin yung girl habang hatid ni regular. And even though I have feelings for the regular I can't help but say, "Hmmmm.." But that is another story for another time, that is, if my libido gets over my heart and my head. hahaha.. Right now, I'd rather not take my chances muna on others. Sabi naman niya, "okay lang kung kumuha ka ng iba, its your right." Sabi ko, "wag na tayong maglokohan. Masakit din yun sa inyo, noh! May pride din kayo kahit sabihin mo pang wala kang pagtingin sa akin." Tango lang si loka.. hahaha..

So, for those who are falling, just take everything in strides. Wag paloko. Wag manloko. Take it easy. Wag padala sa emosyon. At mag-isip bago kumilos. Dahil kahit sila, nag-iisip din sila kung tutoo kayo sa kanila. Its harder when it comes to these kinds of relationships. Why? Money talks in this industry. And when money talks, trust loses its luster.

I backread. Curious' post was practically new for me, here in MTC. In his story, the MPA she fell for was all worth it. And as of now, they have no problems. This is the 3rd time I've heard of a story like his. But the first stories I heard were better. The girls were both GRO's and ended up being not the "kabit" or other woman but the primary woman. That means they are both the live-in partners of the men in their lives. Hindi pa kasi daw annulled yung kasal nung mga kinakasama nila. Yung isang story dito, I heard from the wife herself. Di na daw niya kayang tanggapin ang asawa niya kaya the husband ended up living in with the GRO. I think they have 3 or 4 children and the relationship has been on-going for more than 7 years.

To cut the ballyhoos, it is indeed rare to find happy endings for love stories like these. Currently, I have found a gem in an MPA. Our sexual compatibility is really good. Its rare that after 6 or 7 trysts, I would still be interested with an MPA. No offense to them but I rarely do get interested. With this girl I would not say that I am but I am pretty sure that I do like her. The way she converses and the way she understands me, she is just like a female psychologist that you would fall for because of the way she internalizes your needs and problems. Anyone who watched the series, The Sopranos, would understand what I mean.

I invited her to dinner once as a gesture for her being nice to me. She said she does not want to go. She can't explain why daw. "Basta!," sabi niya. "Ikaw lang kasi ang nag-tre-treat sa akin ng ganito." She also texts me out of the blue, not inviting me to the MPA, but saying she just thought of me. But she also says, that sometimes, she says to herself, na minsan, "Ayaw na lang kita makita." Ang gulo nga eh. I feel that she is slowly having feelings for me. Sometimes, I ask her, if she would want to have a BF. She said, "Ayaw ko. Ayaw ko nga sa iyo. Basta. Di ko ma-explain. Kasi naman ikaw lang ang ganyan kabait sa akin sa labas o loob man ng MP na ito." I just smile.

I've heard of the adage: Kabig ng dibdib tulak ng bibig. Tama ba yung kasabihan na sinabi ko o baligtad? haha.. I think it applies here. But I try to be negative about it, para hindi ako mag-expect.

This girl, does not text me pambobola messages. No "I Miss You's, Mwaah's, Punta ka dito, malungkot ako's." Ganun din ako eh. I really do not text her often. But I could feel her happy when I am there. I am very open to her about my feelings. I always tell her that in life you would never know what would happen. "Malay mo maging tayo," kako. Sabi niya, "Ewan ko sa iyo. Hayop ka talaga." She knows that I just separated with my wife this December. But she also knows that I still love my wife. Sabi ko nga sa inyo, parang psychologist ang turing ko din sa kanya eh. I tell her my problems. Its as if, the song, Basket Case of Green Day came to life. hahaha..

Minsan sabi niya, "Ay! Magbabalikan na ba kayo?" Sabay frown. Sabi ko, "Hindi, magkikita lang para sa anak namin. Bakit?" Sabi niya, "Wala lang, natanong ko lang, kaso kung saan ka masaya, dun ako." Sabay ngiti.

Ano sa tingin ninyo? Me, I have no idea. I feel that she is slowly having feelings for me. And I am having some for her. I do tell here that she does make me happy. And I often say, "Thank You." When I went to her hapon ng Valentine's Day, some of her co-MPA's saw me walking. Narining ko, may sumigaw, "Hoy! ______ si ______ ba yun? May itsura ah." I did not open what I heard when we she were cuddling each other, kaso kinwento niya na pati daw yung bading, sinabi na gwapo ako. haha.. Nakakataba naman ng puso.

As of now, isa lang masasabi ko, masaya ako kapag kasama ko siya. I feel she feels the same way. Sana naman wag siya magbago. And I am happy with the current status quo. I really do not judge anymore after what had happened between me and my wife. Wala naman sa trabaho o kung ano ang past mo para masabi kung matino ang tao eh. Nasa sa tao yan. Kung maging kami in the future, di okay. I leave all the decisions of my heart to God. Cheesy? But that is how I am. Kung hindi maging kami, okay lang din, at kahit papaano naging masaya naman ako piling siya kahit sandali lang.

I remember seeing another MPA last Valentine's Day sa counter. Ang ganda nung girl. Tumingin din sa akin yung girl habang hatid ni regular. And even though I have feelings for the regular I can't help but say, "Hmmmm.." But that is another story for another time, that is, if my libido gets over my heart and my head. hahaha.. Right now, I'd rather not take my chances muna on others. Sabi naman niya, "okay lang kung kumuha ka ng iba, its your right." Sabi ko, "wag na tayong maglokohan. Masakit din yun sa inyo, noh! May pride din kayo kahit sabihin mo pang wala kang pagtingin sa akin." Tango lang si loka.. hahaha..

So, for those who are falling, just take everything in strides. Wag paloko. Wag manloko. Take it easy. Wag padala sa emosyon. At mag-isip bago kumilos. Dahil kahit sila, nag-iisip din sila kung tutoo kayo sa kanila. Its harder when it comes to these kinds of relationships. Why? Money talks in this industry. And when money talks, trust loses its luster.

you raised a very important point there, saer.

i also look upon these MPAs as some sort of semi-psychologists.

yun bang di lang sex ang hanap mo sa kanila kundi nakakausap mo pa.

like renting a girlfriend for an hour or so.

kung matapat ka pa sa magaling magpayo...

hala! can't help but fall for them talaga. :flowers:

wow, you are really in a deep hole sir. you really love the girl and carry on with your love for her despite her having another man in her life that is not a guest.

Actually, he was a guest. It wouldn't hurt so much if he wasn't, if she had met him outside the club.

Yeah. I'm in a deep hole, but I already said all my goodbyes. I said goodbye to her when I left a letter at her house last Wednesday. I said goodbye to her sister who is still working as a GRO, albeit in another club, and was my confidante for quite a while. I just said goodbye to the floor manager a while ago and told her i wouldn't be clubbing for quite some time. Funny, the only one who cried at my goodbye was the floor manager.

i also look upon these MPAs as some sort of semi-psychologists.

yun bang di lang sex ang hanap mo sa kanila kundi nakakausap mo pa.

like renting a girlfriend for an hour or so.

kung matapat ka pa sa magaling magpayo...

hala! can't help but fall for them talaga. :flowers:

At first, I thought I'd lay off the clubs and just stick to MPs. Then again I've never had an MPA that gave a GFE. Considering that a lot of you guys are involved with MPAs, I think I'd better lay off MPs too for the time being.

Maybe there are happy endings but those experiencing it don't bother to write about it here.

That's because the relationship is still on-going! a happy ending will be when we are still together when we die!

Ginarahe ko na yun angel ko! but i wouldn't call it a happy ending...the future is yet to come!

Mayroon din naman cguro magkakaruon ng happy ending, at least baka.

There is this girl I met in a MP, way many many years ago. Bago lang siya nuon and I am a regular at that place. She was fairly new and by chance I saw her and took her the next time I went. At the first encounter, it was a great experience. She was malambing, sweet and just about the girl you would want to bring home to mama. Kwento kwento about life and a 2nd and a 3rd visit. She wanted to save up for her family and then go back to school. Back then and maybe even today the top grosser makes lots of bucks monthly as they have quite a few guest and some guests are more generous than others. To make the long story short, I asked if she was serious to going back to school and I would help her get through it. Of course I liked her then, maybe great affection as I am a married man. So she quit her job, barely 6 months into it. she had a kid, less than a year old then, separated. Now kids is no longer a kid and we are still together, so to speak. In the time I dont have to see the wifey, it was being with her. We have travelled a lot overseas together and she is truly happy being with me. She was done with school and working now for a few years.

The beauty of things are, as long as my family is not disturbed and she never insist on it though it is quite natural for her to ask for a weekend or some longer time together than just a few hours and an afternoon. She does not want to be seen with me outside eating just in case we bump into someone I would know and Manila is a small place. Very understanding, very caring and we are a perfect match in bed. Never had sex with anyone so good ( i mean compatibility wise).

The past is over for her and I never ever brought up where she had been once upon a time, I live for the present and the future never dwelling on the past.

Money is not issue for me and I have helped her but she never ask for it even knowing how easy it would have been for me to give. Things I want to spend for her or do for her, sya pa and umaayaw. Things that would have made her future secure without having to work anymore but she insist on not doing or take.

Hard to find a girl like that. I am happy being with her. As a columnist once said, the reason why men has the other girl is that because when the man goes to see her other girl, she is at her best and wants to make it the best time possible being together, as the time is limited and few. Unlike the wife, who after all may have had too much of the man already or takes the man for granted. So imagine if every single hour, single minute is being happy. When I am stressed up with work, and I see her or be with her, I am just relaxed and even just lying down in bed doing nothing is already good enough to call off a business meeting.

Will this last a lifetime, why not? As long as she is able to balance between the peace I want in my home and just be happy with the restrictions, then I can see myself growing old with her.

Maybe so far this is one with a happy ending ( but mind you I have had my share of the horrors you guys talk about.) But hey its been almost ten years and each moment with her is just like it was the first time or to be realistic like the first few months, full of passion and joy.

you are the man! idol! too bad you were born in this monogamous-in name society, where the natural order of being polygamous is persecuted!

but why should men like you, have to hide?

Estrada, Revilla, Tan (to name a few)...are all polygamous! and being the patriarch, their families have to accept their lifestyles!