Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

yeah, eto nga bro, had this chic whom i never tabled or seen, coincidentally she and my former chic lives together, my ex chic was borrowing her phone para maka text ako (she lost her phone, btw)after 1 week, this chic started texting me, questioning my relationship with her friend, then dumating sa point na she asked me to go out, hindi talaga siya pumasok ng work just to see me, the surprising part is, hindi alam ng ex chic ko na im goin out with her friend, minsan talaga ahasan din uso sa mga angels. hahaha
Thats true, dahil sa hiraman ng cell naging sulutan na. Hehehe. Di na talaga sila natuto.
Guest megalodon

To the guys who have fallen for MPAs/GROs/PSPs and the like, ask yourself these questions to ascertain if you really love the girl or are just infatuated:

1. Do you see yourself for the long-term with the girl?

2. Could you introduce the girl to your relatives?

3. Are you willing to face the verbal backlash of your friends/relatives?

4. Are you willing to accept and take responsibility for the excess baggage (kids, financial needs of their families, etc.)?

If your answers for all the questions are in the affirmative, then you do love the girl. If you answer just one question in the negative, most probably what you're feeling is infatuation.

Thats true, dahil sa hiraman ng cell naging sulutan na. Hehehe. Di na talaga sila natuto.

i was able to bring her inside the motel at the end of the day hahahaha

To the guys who have fallen for MPAs/GROs/PSPs and the like, ask yourself these questions to ascertain if you really love the girl or are just infatuated:

4. Are you willing to accept and take responsibility for the excess baggage (kids, financial needs of their families, etc.)?

If your answers for all the questions are in the affirmative, then you do love the girl. If you answer just one question in the negative, most probably what you're feeling is infatuation.

1.case to case basis, sometimes because of LOVE, we do stupid things upto the point that we are asked to make a choice.

2.you could at least fight for what you feel but there are some limitations on it, u just cant let go of your family in exchange of a girl.

3.ikaw naman ang nagmamahal hindi sila, i dont think na kelangan mong dibdibin ang mga sinabe nila , in the end of it, they have no choice but to accept it.

4.dito ako walang masabe, kasi pag KTV,GRO,MPA,PSP na pinaguusapan, it will automatically include their family, the reason why they entered into this kind of job is because they need to financially support their family needs, kung kaya mo siyang ialis sa kinatatayuan niya, you also need to support their family, now thats very hard.

here are my answers... actually i don't know what to answer yet as of this time of typing... at first, yes, i can say that i really fell in love with one of my therapists...

1. yup, honestly i thought of that.. i've been with this girl for a couple of months, just go to the spa regularly.. at least once a week should i say. during those times, i tried to know her deeper and deeper. and after some time, yes, sounds strange knowing who i am, but i really fell for her...

2. very positive! we have some pics together, have some pics of hers, my friends, officemates, and my brothers seen those pictures.. un nga lang, time did not come for me to introduce her personally...

3. yes, as the song goes "love is all that matters..." besides, i don't see any problem with her job at all.. very much accepted ko na un..

4. yes, i'm willing naman eh...

after answering these questions, it may seem that my answer is YES - i really fell in love with the girl. un nga lang, i always make it a habit to put this kind of feeling in to some "tests" and then that was the time i was able to finally doubt my feelings... later on, those feelings went out little by little for some reasons... and in the end, there was a comeback between me and my ex-gf... though kami na ulit ni gf, i still have an active communication with the girl.. di naman na maaaalis na she still was part of my life na.. un nga lang, hanggang dun na lang talaga...

Guest megalodon
here are my answers... actually i don't know what to answer yet as of this time of typing... at first, yes, i can say that i really fell in love with one of my therapists...

1. yup, honestly i thought of that.. i've been with this girl for a couple of months, just go to the spa regularly.. at least once a week should i say. during those times, i tried to know her deeper and deeper. and after some time, yes, sounds strange knowing who i am, but i really fell for her...

2. very positive! we have some pics together, have some pics of hers, my friends, officemates, and my brothers seen those pictures.. un nga lang, time did not come for me to introduce her personally...

3. yes, as the song goes "love is all that matters..." besides, i don't see any problem with her job at all.. very much accepted ko na un..

4. yes, i'm willing naman eh...

after answering these questions, it may seem that my answer is YES - i really fell in love with the girl. un nga lang, i always make it a habit to put this kind of feeling in to some "tests" and then that was the time i was able to finally doubt my feelings... later on, those feelings went out little by little for some reasons... and in the end, there was a comeback between me and my ex-gf... though kami na ulit ni gf, i still have an active communication with the girl.. di naman na maaaalis na she still was part of my life na.. un nga lang, hanggang dun na lang talaga...

Here's my take. It's easy to get ensconced with a therapist especially if she's pretty and sexy and at the same time gives you what MTCers call GFE.

Edited by megalodon

Here is my unsolicited advice to would be lovers of Psp's etc....please never fall in love with them especially when you are coming from a rebound/breakup. You would easily fell prey to the sweet touch and comforting words of women who are out to take advantage of your vulnerability. Nasaktan ka na,,,,gagaguhin ka pa. Peace brothers :goatee:

1. Yup

2. Easily, but that's not the problem. The hard part is whether or not to come clean about what she did for a living.

3. Yes, but mainly because I'm confident such backlash can be mitigated.

4. Goes with #1 above.

Let me add my own question:

5. Would you give up going to massage parlors / night clubs / KTVs if she asked you to?

ganito rin sabi saken nung gro na nainlove ako eh, pero malay ko ba kung lahat kaming guest niya eh special ang tawag niya, hanggang sa dumating sa point na di na ko makapunta ng club dahil mahirap ang buhay ngayon, at di na siya nagttxt at di rin nasagot ng tawag ko, mahirap pero buti naman sa ngayon medyo ok na ko, pero minsan parang nadedemnoyo ako puntahan siya, pinipigil ko lang,.pre easy lang pinapahirapan mo sarili mo, na eexperience ko rin yan now, pero ang ginawa ko, nag paalam nako sa kanya, nag palit ako ng no,at binura ko no. niya at buti naman di ko memorize ..at kelangan mo matinding self control, aliwin mo sarili mo, mag pa ka busy ka kahit di ka busy.. mahirap kasi talaga sabihin kung talagang seryoso sayo yan eh, para masabi mong love ka nyan..but thats just me... ;)

Guest megalodon
1. Yup

2. Easily, but that's not the problem. The hard part is whether or not to come clean about what she did for a living.

3. Yes, but mainly because I'm confident such backlash can be mitigated.

4. Goes with #1 above.

Let me add my own question:

5. Would you give up going to massage parlors / night clubs / KTVs if she asked you to?

So in your number 2 answer, you're not willing to disclose to your relatives/friends what she does for a living. Therefore, the answer for your number 2 question is no.

As for the number 5 question, I don't usually go to the places you mentioned. ;)

@pvtryan

Sorry to burst your bubble but you can never be too sure that you're the only person she says "you're special" to since part of their job is to flirt with guests.

Edited by megalodon
So in your number 2 answer, you're not willing to disclose to your relatives/friends what she does for a living. Therefore, the answer for your number 2 question is no.

No. I'm willing. She isn't. In fact the problem isn't how to explain her to my family. It's how to explain me to hers.

Edited by btdeadlock

that's half true... hindi natin pwede husgahan ang isang tao dahil lang sa kanyang line of work... ibig ba sabihin pag ganyan klase ang work, perahan na ba agad? or lagay natin sa ibang profession, pag sinabi bang sa rank and file ka hindi ka pwede umibig sa middle management? justified na ba agad pera lang ang habol?

kung pera lang talaga ang habol, nalaman mu naloko ka, by all means babawi or gaganti tau diba? initial reaksyon,

kung kaya ng konsensya.. go

kung genuine pala yung feelings ng girl, pero sa isip natin... pera habol nito... wala toh...

but in the end, nalaman mu totoo sya sau... diba mas masakit? kasi naniwala tau sa sinabi ng

ibang tao kesa sa sarili natin desisyon... tapos sa huli kasi sabi ni ganito ni ganyan, ang sisi sa iba

pero kung sariling desisyon natin, mali man or tama... we have to accept it, kahit ano mangyari

just my 2 cents

Edited by Wyld

IMHO, too risky to be involved with GRO's MP's etc.. pag ginamit tlaga natin utak natin sasabihin tlaga sayo wag na hehe..

minsan kase nakikita natin sa mga chic na ganyan yung di natin makita sa labas. Shemps trabaho nila yan, ipapakita talaga sayo

kung ano gsto mong makita at maramdaman and theyre freakin good at it. Pag chic naman na not working sa ganyan shemps guarded

karamihan jan kaya di mo kagad makita gusto mo makita, you have to work for it kumbaga hehe..

As previously stated, sa dinami dami ng babae sa mundo, hindi ka mauubusan! parang ganto na lang

kung papipiliin ka, almost sa dalwang almost identical na chic halos kambal kung tingnan, pati ugali lahat halos pareho

ung isa GRO ung isa Bank employee. sino pipiliin mo? hehe..

Guest megalodon
IMHO, too risky to be involved with GRO's MP's etc.. pag ginamit tlaga natin utak natin sasabihin tlaga sayo wag na hehe..

minsan kase nakikita natin sa mga chic na ganyan yung di natin makita sa labas. Shemps trabaho nila yan, ipapakita talaga sayo

kung ano gsto mong makita at maramdaman and theyre freakin good at it. Pag chic naman na not working sa ganyan shemps guarded

karamihan jan kaya di mo kagad makita gusto mo makita, you have to work for it kumbaga hehe..

As previously stated, sa dinami dami ng babae sa mundo, hindi ka mauubusan! parang ganto na lang

kung papipiliin ka, almost sa dalwang almost identical na chic halos kambal kung tingnan, pati ugali lahat halos pareho

ung isa GRO ung isa Bank employee. sino pipiliin mo? hehe..

Bank employee hands-down coz GROs and MPAs are stereotyped as girls who sleep with multiple guys and with this double-standard society of ours, it's difficult for people to accept that thing.

You won't know if it's genuine since it's their job to flirt with guests. :rolleyes:

I been searching for a post by a club owner who's seen it all. He's seen GRO's who are whores and those who are devoted to their family/loved ones. He listed a few telltale signs that indicate whether a GRO is into you or not. One of them went along the lines of, "Kung mahal ka niyan, maski isang kusing hindi 'yan hihingi sa iyo dahil ayaw na ayaw niyang pumasok sa isip mo na ginagatasan ka lang niya."

I was a lurker before sa thread na ito..

Well i guess sometimes you have to learn the hard way... sabi nga nila kapag di uukol di ka mauuntog! hehehe

I just thank god the "nightmare" is over.. it was my first time mainlove sa isang A ttendant.... we'll sino ba hindi .. sa trabaho nila malambing naman talaga sila.

maasikaso.... masunurin.. pero nung naging kami na .. nakita ko na yung totoong ugali nya..

Hindi kasi ako naniniwala na mahal mo ang isang tao tapos iiwan mo sya tagajakol at kung ano2 ng ibang tao! kagaguhan!

mahal mo KUNO sya pero hahayaan mo na malunod sa ganitong trabaho! kahunghangan.

mahal mo kunwari pero hahayaan mong malaspag at magkakalyo ang ANO nya dahil hindi mo sya kayang ialis sa "trabaho" nya. Lalake ka ba?

Totoo inalis ko sya. sinugalan ng malaking halaga... binigay lahat ng gusto.. pati ata kapatid pinsan kamag anak nadamay sa akin ang kaunting gastusan .. masabi ko lang na kaya ko syang buhayin kahit wala sa dating "trabaho"...

Tama nga.. may mga taong walang kasiyahan sa katawan... sila na kumikita ng easy money dati.. hahanap hanapin pa rin nila yun!

kahit gaano pa kalaki at maibigay mo lahat sa kanila... darating ang panahon na susuko at susuko ka rin sa kanila..

The Sex was not that good actually .. "naghanap" lang ako nang akala ko ay taong puwede kong masilungan ng mga kalungkutan ko.

mas masarap pa nga yung Sexperience noong hindi pa kami kasi.. bigay hilig pero noong kami na mararamdaman mo na kung ano lang ang totoo nyang gu$$to... hehehe

Sa ngayon gising na gising na ko.. salamat sa diyos the "NIGHTMARE" is over!

Ngayon IKAW naman ...

Edited by pangitnamabait79

sa dami nilang nagagago ..at sa dami ng nagpapagago.. malamang lumaki ang Club natin kapatid.. kaya ako hindi na ko magpapagamit ...gagamit na lang ako at iiwan ko ang feelings ko kasama doon sa Condom ko.. hahahha

teka paano yung huli ko?? i never used Condom sa kanya not even once kasi akala ko nga iba sya.. hehehehe

Edited by pangitnamabait79

1. doesn't matter! gro or not, i am confident enough that my happiness is not defined by any one person.

2. yes!

3. yes! not family nor friends have the right to dictate my life!

4. hell no! gro or not, only i get to enjoy my money, and it is my prerogative on how to spend it!

Here is my unsolicited advice to would be lovers of Psp's etc....please never fall in love with them especially when you are coming from a rebound/breakup. You would easily fell prey to the sweet touch and comforting words of women who are out to take advantage of your vulnerability. Nasaktan ka na,,,,gagaguhin ka pa. Peace brothers :goatee:

hehe this is so true bro pixel888... i'm just thankful this did not happen to me... di man kami umabot sa point na talagang ung actual na nanligaw na ako, i can say na we're still good friends.. cguro payo na rin sa mga fellow GMs, if gusto nyo talaga ung girl, better know them on a deeper level, build a strong foundation between you and her, and for sure magiging maayos din naman in the end yan..

like i said bro, if you will find a HOOKER WITH A HEART OF GOLD, then chances are you found a needle in a haystack...

:)

a lot of them really are in it for the money, sometimes in love tayo sa kanila pero may kasamang pity din yun...and that's not bad...

well they are in it for the money.. thats a given.. but once you are treated by the person as a person

and not as a guest then its a different story... when you search for the common but found an uncommon

what will you do? ...

Cheers Bro! :)

Edited by monazario

it's hard to be in this situation. you dont know what the truth is. As much as you want to believe what you see and hear, you will always find yourself to be a doubting mustafa and take everything with a grain of salt. It happened to me and im letting it go (we have only seen each other for 1.5 to 2 months at most, i think). this will lead nowhere. I get free sex but it bothers me because every time we do it, i feel that i should pay her even if she doesnt ask for payment. Lately, we are having problems with each other, im losing interest because i no longer enjoy the discussions. The level of sweetness has dropped. The early morning text messages have been reduced significantly, unlike before when she immediately replies to my text messages. I know that the number of her clients have increased recently but there is something not right here. I feel it. Well, add to the fact that we have been having problems recently, maybe we are falling out of love.

Oh well, that's how it is. Nonetheless, this is an experience i will never forget.

Taking unexpected leave and half-days from office work just to meet her. Likewise, leaving school during a long 4-hour break to meet her and do the deed is priceless. It's like me going back to college and becoming mischievous again.

I been searching for a post by a club owner who's seen it all. He's seen GRO's who are whores and those who are devoted to their family/loved ones. He listed a few telltale signs that indicate whether a GRO is into you or not. One of them went along the lines of, "Kung mahal ka niyan, maski isang kusing hindi 'yan hihingi sa iyo dahil ayaw na ayaw niyang pumasok sa isip mo na ginagatasan ka lang niya."

pambihira di ko nakita itong post na ito ah. hmmmm......pero nabuyo niya kasi ako sa pagbibigay eh. tsk! haaayyy..... ang masakit nito, sinabi pa sa kin ng magulang ko na sabi sa kanya ng utol ko na "nay, parang di ko yata nararamdamang sumusweldo si kuya...." pati kapatid ko nakalimutan ko dahil sa kanya! dinamay niya na ako....pati pa kapatid ko! am i sourgraping? nah. masakit lang na pati pamilya mo naisakripisyo mo para sa kanya.

musta na mga bro? what's up? tell you what. i already ended things up with her. that's it. ang masakit lang ako pa nakatuklas. but hey! it's a risk right? i have to accept it. but i'll still be lurking here in this thread. i love it here. hehe! ang problema, wala na kong date sa valentines. hehe! :cry: :(

that's life bro, you can never tell what happen in the future... its a good thing that you discovered it early, rather than late...

its really takes time to know the person behind the mask... if there's person behind the mask. :unsure:

right now im also in the oblivion, tryin to hold back what i feel, because i don't even have the idea who she really was... i know its just the tip of an iceberg, good thing im good at hiding what i feel...

that's life bro, you can never tell what happen in the future... its a good thing that you discovered it early, rather than late...

its really takes time to know the person behind the mask... if there's person behind the mask. :unsure:

right now im also in the oblivion, tryin to hold back what i feel, because i don't even have the idea who she really was... i know its just the tip of an iceberg, good thing im good at hiding what i feel...

bro, kung gusto ko ang isang tao, gagawa at gagawa ako ng paraan para makita at makasama siya. kaso, iba ang nangyari. i have to admit it. i'm really vulnerable especially when it comes to emotions. ironic nga eh. may stoic sa username ko. (stoic = unaffected by emotions). hehe!