Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

You don't really need someone to tell you straight in your face that she's the one or that she's just enjoying you as a cash cow. You already know.

like you said my advice may or may not work, but i think if one is finding it hard to make a decision, one should try it. yes, in many cases, you already know. but love makes us do stupid things, and sometimes you need someone to talk some sense into you, to help prevent you from making that stupid choice.

she doesnt want to quit, she got hired for an office job but she declined she's afraid baka d daw kayanin ang expenses nya sa bahay, she's really considering quitting pero un ung hindrance, she has 1 kid, 1 sister who is studying in HS in one of the excluive girls school in pasay city, a couple pf of siblings who is helping her out and a hulugan house 15 years to pay, i actually offered to shoulder at least 15K a month, pero nahihiya daw sya skin, ewan ko boss top secret, sabi nya skin what if she accepts the office job, d n daw kmi masyado magkikita dahil long hours, loyalty nya lang daw ang ma bibigay nya sakin, i dunno what to do I LOVE HER SO MUCH, but i think she really needs the job, she even told me once na pamilya nya daw muna bago nya isipin ung sarili nya, i dunno i respect her decision cause I LOVE HER SO MUCH, I told her once na idd rather have her like this, than not have her at all, boss top secret what do you think?does she really have feelings for me or she just treats me as one of the boys? i dunno, im so lost right now, sometimes when i sleep at night i pray to GOD not to let me wake up anymore cause seeing her like this is slowly killing me, I LOVE HER SO MUCH but she just would 'nt let me in

thanks boss

Hi bro, i think hindi mu talaga mapipilit yung girl kung di pa talaga sya ready. Marami pa atang ibang commitments. Maybe its best that you be there for her ... maybe as a close friend, to help her out sa problems niya, and to guide her the way. In the mean time, try to temper your feelings for her, and try meeting and dating other girls muna.

yes, we may say that it's a big "investment" falling in love with girls given their kind of work. pero i guess it's still up to us guys eh if we would pursue on committing ourselves to the girl. for me, palagay ko ok lang naman if we fall for them eh, wala naman siguro masama dun. un nga lang, we still need to consider a lot of things pag pinasok mo ung ganitong klaseng relationship. you have to look on what things will you sacrifice for yourself, in exchange of your "love" dun sa girl. if you really love the girl and gusto mo syang tulungan, let her know the truth, pati ung real intentions mo for her. tell her that you are willing to wait, for example, you might as well visit her regularly, give generous tips. kung talagang serious ka, sabihin mo sa kanya na willing to wait ka kahit ilang year pa yan. based on my personal experience, naramdaman ko na rin yang ganyan eh hehe, for some personal reasons, di ko na natuloy eh, but still, ung promise ko sa kanya ay andun pa rin... andun pa rin naman ung love kahit papano eh hahaha. (sorry guys this is not so me hehehe)

been there, done that...

what could be the possible reasons why we end up falling in love with them? coz we are just humans? i used to believe in this s@%t. but now...nah

we try to pull them up from poverty but what do they do? take em for granted!

Some of them make you think that they are taking their once in a lifetime opportunity for granted cause there are other reasons behind them. have seen a lot of these hard to understand situations , and i ask myself why are they turning down these offers? There's got to be an explanation to that, so when the situation happened to ma friend of mine whoi got rejected, I made an investigation on the girl since i know where she lived. i found out that she was no longer single and is living with a guy already with kids. she presented her self as being single and hid her family from everyone including her work mates. Some girls can pretend to be single and available just to attract men, but thqats just survival measures to earn money in any way. She saw me and ran to me telling me not to to tell anyone about her status. I agreed not to tell anyone but make sure to tell my friend something to end his advances. At least I got to save my friend from causing harm on himself and to get her to continue working.
Some of them make you think that they are taking their once in a lifetime opportunity for granted cause there are other reasons behind them. have seen a lot of these hard to understand situations , and i ask myself why are they turning down these offers? There's got to be an explanation to that, so when the situation happened to ma friend of mine whoi got rejected, I made an investigation on the girl since i know where she lived. i found out that she was no longer single and is living with a guy already with kids. she presented her self as being single and hid her family from everyone including her work mates. Some girls can pretend to be single and available just to attract men, but thqats just survival measures to earn money in any way. She saw me and ran to me telling me not to to tell anyone about her status. I agreed not to tell anyone but make sure to tell my friend something to end his advances. At least I got to save my friend from causing harm on himself and to get her to continue working.

i was in a "almost 1 year relationship with this chic", on the very start of our relationship, away na kagad ng away because of some conflicts!, i was foolish to believe in everything what she said, like giving me a fake name, just imagine, nakuha ko pa ang info na to sa ibang club and sa ibang gro , she told me na kamag-anak daw nia ang chic ko and wala naman daw siyang mapapala pag nagsinungaling siya, and later i found out that she was really using a fake name, pinaglagpas ko to coz i dont want to make things complicated, 2nd strike came when i found out that she had a baby, these information i got were not 1st hands infos , so i still have to give her the benefit of the doubt, dont want jumping into conclusions that she's this and that, to make the story short, all those info i got were f#&king true!, she has a baby and currently holding 2 IDs with different names on it, tried to give her a normal job with a descent salary, but guess what, she refused my offer and reasoned out that she doesnt want to leave her job because of her friends, now that bullcrap!

lesson learned and i promised to myself not to fall for the same mistake again.

pardon for my grammar, im not good in it.

Clients fell in love with a psp because they were misled by there own feelings. They felt good about someone giving them there LOVE LANGUAGE (which is touch/physical). But when reality sinks in, and they realized how stupid they felt, the feeling was just....gone.

this is very true..

Edited by Triad1465
yes, we may say that it's a big "investment" falling in love with girls given their kind of work. pero i guess it's still up to us guys eh if we would pursue on committing ourselves to the girl. for me, palagay ko ok lang naman if we fall for them eh, wala naman siguro masama dun. un nga lang, we still need to consider a lot of things pag pinasok mo ung ganitong klaseng relationship. you have to look on what things will you sacrifice for yourself, in exchange of your "love" dun sa girl. if you really love the girl and gusto mo syang tulungan, let her know the truth, pati ung real intentions mo for her. tell her that you are willing to wait, for example, you might as well visit her regularly, give generous tips. kung talagang serious ka, sabihin mo sa kanya na willing to wait ka kahit ilang year pa yan. based on my personal experience, naramdaman ko na rin yang ganyan eh hehe, for some personal reasons, di ko na natuloy eh, but still, ung promise ko sa kanya ay andun pa rin... andun pa rin naman ung love kahit papano eh hahaha. (sorry guys this is not so me hehehe)

tagal kong di na-visit tong thread. nag backread pa ko. hehe! willing to wait ako sabi nga ng user na to. mga bro naguguluhan na ko sa sitwasyon ko ngayon eh. sabi niya ayaw niyang gamitin yung feelings ko sa kanya dahil yun naman ang naramdaman niya. genuine or not, pero bakit ganun? everytime na magkikita kami, she needs money but she's not asking me directly. kung ano lang daw ang kaya ko. after these few incidences, i confronted her why it's like that. i suspected her for that. huling instance eh yung mama niya sabi niya nasa ospital at na-stroke. then sinabi niya ganun pala ang tingin ko sa kanya. na setup at ginagamit lang niya ako. di ako sanay na magsabi ng masama. i told her sorry and she just took it with no hard feelings. everytime na gusto ko siya makita, sunduin sa school, ihatid sa boarding house, lagi siyang may alibi at maraming gagawin........teka....oh s@%t! (sorry for the language) she knows my MTC username!

Guest megalodon
falling in love with psp/ gros should have a heart of stone, balls made of steel, and head made of rock,

First of all, if you had a heart of stone, you wouldn't fall in love at all.

tagal kong di na-visit tong thread. nag backread pa ko. hehe! willing to wait ako sabi nga ng user na to. mga bro naguguluhan na ko sa sitwasyon ko ngayon eh. sabi niya ayaw niyang gamitin yung feelings ko sa kanya dahil yun naman ang naramdaman niya. genuine or not, pero bakit ganun? everytime na magkikita kami, she needs money but she's not asking me directly. kung ano lang daw ang kaya ko. after these few incidences, i confronted her why it's like that. i suspected her for that. huling instance eh yung mama niya sabi niya nasa ospital at na-stroke. then sinabi niya ganun pala ang tingin ko sa kanya. na setup at ginagamit lang niya ako. di ako sanay na magsabi ng masama. i told her sorry and she just took it with no hard feelings. everytime na gusto ko siya makita, sunduin sa school, ihatid sa boarding house, lagi siyang may alibi at maraming gagawin........teka....oh s@%t! (sorry for the language) she knows my MTC username!

bro, you need to wake up from the fantasy you call love, ikaw na mismo nagsabi, everytime you and that chic see each other, she indirectly asks for money, ayaw ko man manira ng tao pero she's giving you the "guilty feeling". imbis na ikaw ang nagagalit, she will find a way to turn everything upside down, papakonsensyahin ka, papa feel niya sayo na masama loob niya kasi your blaming her for something na DI NAMAN NIYA GINAGAWA,gusto mong makita, ayaw kang makita, pag nagkita kayo, pera ang habol.

pagisipan mo sir, by reading your post, im sure alam mo na ang sagot sa tanong mo.

ah eh....bahala na. ituloy ko na lang. andyan na eh. next week, willing siyang makipagkita sa kin. next week, sweldo. minsan tinanong ko siya kung she's still in the "service". sabi niya oo. nagsorry siya sa kin. para daw sa kanya at sa mama nya kaya niya nagawa yun. may i take this opportunity to say something to her? anyways.....sa labs ko, if you are currently reading this, at least you know the feeling that I have for you is genuine. i'm still taking the risk with you. the same with other guys here in this thread who are in the same situation right now who are having feelings with a girl who are in the same "trade" like you. marami nang nakapansin including sa trabaho ko na matamlay na ko these past few days. ok lang ako. kung kaya kong antayin ka. kaya ko ring maging manhid sa gagawin mo everytime na gipit ka. i'm transparent to you. same with other people here in this thread. nasabi ko na to sa iyo at uulitin ko uli for the other members. alam ko di ko kayang ibigay everytime ang ibinibigay ng mga client mo during service. gustung gusto kitang ilayo sa kanila but I couldn't match the money that they offer you for the short time you're having with them. you may not know it, but you taught me how cherish the time that i have for the people that are dear to me. vices ko dati? wala na dahil sayo. dahil gusto ko everytime na magkita tayo, pag may gusto kang damit, maibibigay ko. tinandaan ko yun kala mo ba? tinanong kita kung ano gusto mong ulam? kare-kare. alam ko kulang na kulang ang mga ibinibigay ko sayo at di rin nun mapapawi ang hirap na dinaranas mo. malaking bagay na sa akin na makita kang ngumiti at marinig na tumawa sa mga kwentuhan natin. minsan nakakapag text ako ng di maganda at sinasalo mo lang lahat yun. ang hirap. gustung gusto kong ipadama sayo na mahal na mahal kita kahit sa simpleng paraan lang na magkasama tayo. kung mabibigyan mo lang ako ng sapat na pagkakataon. wala akong itinago sa iyo. willing ako magbigay and take the risks. but hey! para sa labs ko yun! :D

mr. stoicvampire, i'm not an expert in these things but please allow me to give you unsolicited advice. bro, base sa post mo, tingin ko ginagamit ka lang niya. laging may excuse pag gusto mo makipagkita? laging himihingi ng pera (indirectly)? i'm not saying that she doesn't have feelings for you, i'm not taking that away. i just think she doesn't feel the same way you do. i mean she should be able to spend more time with you if she feels the same way... sabi mo madas sya may excuse so it sounds like she doesn't spend enough time with you. i'm basing my advice on my limited clubbing experience.

but if you really really feel you should go for it, then go for it. you might regret not trying in the future. ang hindi lang maganda ay yung nagiging matamlay ka, bro. if your going for it then be happy with the limited time you spend with her for now. you're in love - you're supposed to be happy. tama ba? mali yata.

hurts to be in love, no??

bro, you need to wake up from the fantasy you call love, ikaw na mismo nagsabi, everytime you and that chic see each other, she indirectly asks for money, ayaw ko man manira ng tao pero she's giving you the "guilty feeling". imbis na ikaw ang nagagalit, she will find a way to turn everything upside down, papakonsensyahin ka, papa feel niya sayo na masama loob niya kasi your blaming her for something na DI NAMAN NIYA GINAGAWA,gusto mong makita, ayaw kang makita, pag nagkita kayo, pera ang habol.

pagisipan mo sir, by reading your post, im sure alam mo na ang sagot sa tanong mo.

still don't want to jump into conclusions. i may find a way to know something that is true about her. i'll do it. then if what you're saying is true, then, i am willing to let go. it's hard considering this is my first true relationship. but....... life is unfair right? :(

mr. stoicvampire, i'm not an expert in these things but please allow me to give you unsolicited advice. bro, base sa post mo, tingin ko ginagamit ka lang niya. laging may excuse pag gusto mo makipagkita? laging himihingi ng pera (indirectly)? i'm not saying that she doesn't have feelings for you, i'm not taking that away. i just think she doesn't feel the same way you do. i mean she should be able to spend more time with you if she feels the same way... sabi mo madas sya may excuse so it sounds like she doesn't spend enough time with you. i'm basing my advice on my limited clubbing experience.

but if you really really feel you should go for it, then go for it. you might regret not trying in the future. ang hindi lang maganda ay yung nagiging matamlay ka, bro. if your going for it then be happy with the limited time you spend with her for now. you're in love - you're supposed to be happy. tama ba? mali yata.

hurts to be in love, no??

di yata applicable sa ngayon na "youre supposed to be happy" hehe! it's just that i miss her so much. she gave me a promise on valentines day. panghahawakan ko yun. actually di lang kayo ang nagsabi na baka pineperahan lang ako. hehe! that's why its risky for us who are in this situation. di naman ako pala-galitin na tao. praning lang minsan. kundi pa siya ready for a serious relationship, (if her priority is her studies), then i am willing to wait.

still don't want to jump into conclusions. i may find a way to know something that is true about her. i'll do it. then if what you're saying is true, then, i am willing to let go. it's hard considering this is my first true relationship. but....... life is unfair right? :(

would you believe that my 1st girlfriend would also be a ktv girl? actually you and i are nothing different, fell for the same s@%t..hate to admit it but what are we anyway? tao lang , nagmamahal at nasasaktan (masyado conflict to to my first post above) , i had my lesson learned, i think you should too, it may take you some time to recover but time heals all wound

sa sobrang dami ng babae, im sure hindi ka mawawalan, mas madaming deserving dyan bro.

kung gusto ka niya makasama, ika nga nila "pag gusto mo madaming paraan, pag ayaw mo , madaming dahilan"

Edited by Triad1465

would like to share another story, when i was still a newbie in the world of clubbing, i met this chic who became one of the people i cherish in this world, we we're really on good terms from the very start till the day i lost contact with her, alam niya na i was falling for her, i dont know what happened but she started to avoid my text messages, i even greeted her in her birthday, i was hoping for a favorable action in return, but in the end, wala pading text, it hurt so bad that made me go paranoid!

after a few months of no communication, she texted me "musta na?" i was so surprised and happy to see that she still remembers me, the conversation went on till we talked about the reason why she wasnt replying in all my text messages, this is what she had to say " alam ko nahirapan ka sa mga ginawa ko and im really sorry for that, iba na situation ko, buntis ako ngayon" now that was NEWSFLASH for me, basing on what happened, she didnt do anything to hurt my feeling, i think the reason why she avoided my text messages is because she got pregnant by a guy who doesnt even love him, naawa ako sa girl coz she was too nice and friendly, there was even a time when she let me stay at her house for the night coz i was too wasted to go home.

ang maganda lang sa part na to, hindi naman niya ko pinaasa, pero eto ako naging tanga at umasa kahit wala naman palang mararating.

ok na kame ngaun, we still do text and exchange hi's and hello's everytime we bump into each other, she could have made a better decision in life, but her fate has changed because of the world called LOVE.

Edited by Triad1465

lets face it, gro's etc are there for the money. now when you meet these people you should remember to use your head and not your heart. these people will do anything for money.

but there are occasions where in the gro is kind and considerate. the type who has a heart. one who can make you fall in love. this is rare. i would say one in a hundred nowadays.

are you ok with her intimate with other guys? are you fine with the risk of std's? can you actually change this person and make her leave a profession she has learned to love?

why take the risk?

not really.... i overheard some girls (in the club) talking

"hindi na guest turing ko sa kanya eh..." then the other replied...

"ako din kahit wala akong drinks ok lang..."

not every girl there is in it for the money... some are really in love with their guests

swerte mo nalang kung your one of them... hay... sigh...

Guest megalodon

It can happen especially if you're her regular and you two establish a connection. Familiarity with each other could lead to fondness which could lead to love. MPAs or therapists will give you a free rein in the things that you want them to do to you that they don't do to other guests such as kissing, bj without the raincoat, etc. Actually first time pa lang, if the girl likes you, she'll kiss you or give you a bj without raincoat.

Edited by megalodon
i was in a "almost 1 year relationship with this chic", on the very start of our relationship, away na kagad ng away because of some conflicts!, i was foolish to believe in everything what she said, like giving me a fake name, just imagine, nakuha ko pa ang info na to sa ibang club and sa ibang gro , she told me na kamag-anak daw nia ang chic ko and wala naman daw siyang mapapala pag nagsinungaling siya, and later i found out that she was really using a fake name, pinaglagpas ko to coz i dont want to make things complicated, 2nd strike came when i found out that she had a baby, these information i got were not 1st hands infos , so i still have to give her the benefit of the doubt, dont want jumping into conclusions that she's this and that, to make the story short, all those info i got were f#&king true!, she has a baby and currently holding 2 IDs with different names on it, tried to give her a normal job with a descent salary, but guess what, she refused my offer and reasoned out that she doesnt want to leave her job because of her friends, now that bullcrap!
Thats nice bro, good thing you were not a victim. She could have used you to get money for her personal support. I had several affairs, but I was always on the safeside. Thats why I was the one helping my friends get out of their mess and not the one in the mess.
kung gusto ka niya makasama, ika nga nila "pag gusto mo madaming paraan, pag ayaw mo , madaming dahilan"

Bro, what you said is so true. Naunahan mo lang ako diyan sa statement na yan. I had a bar girl who did not go to work just to go to Jollibee with me. Sayang yung kita niya for the night, pero ginawa niya yun dahil gusto niya. Its like you would do anything just to be there with her and sana likewise.

I had my first girl friend and my first bar girl friend at the same time. I used to compare them both and saw very little difference, parehong tao kasi sila. There are ones that take advantage and the ones that are honest, this statement goes for the both of them. Kaya ingat lang tayo lagi sa mundo ng pagkakaroon ng relasyon. Good luck guys.

I had my first girl friend and my first bar girl friend at the same time. I used to compare them both and saw very little difference, parehong tao kasi sila. There are ones that take advantage and the ones that are honest, this statement goes for the both of them. Kaya ingat lang tayo lagi sa mundo ng pagkakaroon ng relasyon. Good luck guys.

Thats nice bro, good thing you were not a victim. She could have used you to get money for her personal support. I had several affairs, but I was always on the safeside. Thats why I was the one helping my friends get out of their mess and not the one in the mess.

few of my friends have told me many times, f#&k and drop her right away, i was too stubborn to listen to them and i may have suffered some consequences but payback's a bitch like they say. it may sound rude but she had it coming.

Bro, what you said is so true. Naunahan mo lang ako diyan sa statement na yan. I had a bar girl who did not go to work just to go to Jollibee with me. Sayang yung kita niya for the night, pero ginawa niya yun dahil gusto niya. Its like you would do anything just to be there with her and sana likewise.

yeah, eto nga bro, had this chic whom i never tabled or seen, coincidentally she and my former chic lives together, my ex chic was borrowing her phone para maka text ako (she lost her phone, btw)after 1 week, this chic started texting me, questioning my relationship with her friend, then dumating sa point na she asked me to go out, hindi talaga siya pumasok ng work just to see me, the surprising part is, hindi alam ng ex chic ko na im goin out with her friend, minsan talaga ahasan din uso sa mga angels. hahaha