Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Hey, if you want someone to beat the crap out of you, volunteer ako, hahahaha

my advise is if she really wants an easy money deal, then let her be bro, do not force her into things that she does not want, "nasanay" na kasi siya ng ganun so taking the hard route (getting a 9 to 5 work) seems odd for her now when she can earn 2-3k in a day...

just be supportive of her bro and make suggestions pero wag mo pilitin....i am sure in due time she will come to her senses, i just hope that you would be there when the time comes..

:goatee:

Tag team natin bro si stoicvampire, para talagang maalog ang utak.Hehehe

Seriously stoicvampire should take notes on advices and previous conversations with ittogami. Good ones... I'll also copy some if you don't mind.

For stoicvampire patience is a virtue, never ever try to ask her if "she's only in for easy money", she will definitely misinterpret it and avoid you for that, it's a degrading remark specially for her line of work.

A part time job is to demanding for a student and the best choice is a joint business venture with your rose. Food cart franchise packages goes for as low as Php 25k, try to look at sulit.com.ph, there are offers for small budget business ventures.

Edited by crystalyx
Hmm.......

I'll try this one. Ma PR naman yun eh. Giving it a shot won't do anything bad naman eh.

I'll be updating you guys. Thanks!

Damn! I wanted her badly to get out of it. :(

basta bro, alam natin na mahal na mahal m ung girl na yan. d sure na magwowork ung gagawin m. so just start small lng. wag ka biglang papasok sa malaking investment kc pag ndi nagworkout, kaw ang talo. pag nagwork na ung small thing, tsaka ka na magjump sa malaking bagay. siguro give it around 3-4 months time before ka tumalon sa malaking investment.

Bro.. medyo mahirap na ung situation m. mukhang kailangan m sumugal pag dating sa babae na to.. anyways, i have this idea.. you'll be the judge if this is going to work. Here it goes:

The general idea is you're going to make her choose between you and her MP job. As of the moment, the MP job seems to be a smarter choice. But that doesn't mean you can't level the playing field.

Her brain says the MP job will earn her more money. You know she's right. Tackling her brain is like fighting a loosing war. But what about her heart? Does she really want to do this? This is where you want to play your cards right.

*The following move is just an idea. this is not a guaranteed move. proceed at your own risk and feel free to improvise.*

IMHO.. you can take her out on a date. give her flowers (even if it's not even valentines), chocolate, and a personalized card saying how much you love her (be as cheezy as possible, girls still dig this crap even if it is too old school). As you give it to her, be excited and ask her to read it aloud. Don't forget to warn her, "oh eto para sa paborito kong babae sa buong mundo, boss ria. pero ingat sa pagbabasa ah.. ubod ng dami ng queso nyan. pwd na natin halo sa spagetti!" She'll laugh, open the card, read it, and giggle.

take her to dinner (first date resto?) -- preferably somewhere you can take her to a quiet walk afterwards. just talk about your day and hers, have fun. avoid the MP topic.

After dinner, take her out for a quiet walk. look at her and grin. excitedly, tell her you have something for her na even money can't buy. she'll ask you, "what?" Say, "It's a secret!"

You're walking.. find a quiet, uncrowded spot. make sure your phone has a loud speaker. prepare 5-10 love songs (at least) and work on your playlist if needed. Ask her to close her eyes and to not talk and just listen to you. if, along the process, she interupts you, shush her gently. you hit the play button and the loudspeaker plays your music. This is where the magic begins..

The music starts. She gets a little curious. she'll probably smile thinking, "what are you doing?" put her arms around your neck as you put yours on her waist. ask her to open her eyes and do the prom night slow dance. start talking about how you both started. match the keywords in the music and your speech. you can start talking about how you both started as a couple. e.g.

music playing: Wonderful tonight

"Alam m, sa tagal na naging tayo, i think it's about time we remember the memories we had and kung papanu tayo nagkakilala. natatandaan ko pa dati, nung nakita kita, you have this beautiful smile and dun palang, sabi ko, eto na ung girl na mamahalin ko sa buong buhay ko." as the chorus comes in singing: '..and my darling, you look wonderful tonight..' sabayan m ung chorus, "nasabi ko na b sayo? you look wonderful tonight." you will see a precious smile on her face. if you're lucky she may even start crying.

what you're doing is making her remember the sweet memories you both had. you accepted her for who she was. and that's something very very special for her.

get it? so you have about 3-4 songs to talk about all the sweet memories you had in your life. on the 5th song, get the song, "i'll be". you now start talking about how you felt when you heard that she got accepted for an office job. what plans you may had for the both of you dn. make sure the speech only lasts for this song and as the songs ends, you say, "no matter what happens, i'll be here for you." give her a tight hug. wait 2 secs, then kiss her on the lips. wait 3 more secs then stop kissing her and ease out on the hug. REMEMBER.. TIMING!!!! PRACTICE IF YOU HAVE TO!

by this time, you're making her think, "what's going on? something big is going to happen. what is it? you're driving me crazy!?" this is when you start the "gamble".

6th song, "Before I Let You Go". talk about how you felt nung bumalik cya sa MP job nya (REMEMBER THIS: NEVER EVER BLAME HER MP FRIENDS). e.g.

"While everything was going well, you had a change of heart. You decided not to take the office job and i respect you for it. it wasn't an easy choice. But sooner or later, i have to face reality: i want us to have a future together involving us and only us. Is there going to be a future between us? I've never said this before, but every time you go to work, i just get jealous. syempre, ayaw ko dn naman na may gumagalaw sa pinakamamahal kong ikaw. i'm here, right now, asking if you would be willing to take the risk to take another route in life just so we can have a much brighter future. I'm not saying you have to quit now, but maybe soon." drag the conversation till the end of the song. as the song ends, "..i lo-ove you~ ooo~ i love you..." hug her tight (real tight) and tell her, "...And when all else fails and we both decided to let go, i just want you to know, i really really love you.."

7th song till the end is just a buffer kung mern pa kayong ibang pagkwekwentuhan or pag umiyak cya. At the start of the 7th song or after nya umiyak, jokingly say, "of course, sana ndi umabot ung time na un. ayaw ko mahiwalay ka sa akn. i love you so much, and i will do almost anything for you -- within reason, of course. bka naman mamaya sabihin m sa akn, 'kung mahal m talaga ako, parape ka sa bakla'. syempre, d ko gagawin un nh. hahaha!" she'll laugh and know you're genuine.

pag umiyak cya, kiss her forhead and hug her tight. don't ever let go. she'll be sobbing loud. she loves you more. she wants to quit. she's now going to consider it. if you're lucky, she'll tell you, "i'm going to quit my job starting today and start earning my own money, the clean way!"

Now, you've already told her you want to be with her. you want to have a future w/ her. but she'll have to quit her MP job. by this, you're also telling her subtly that you have a lot to offer to her and it's either she choose you or she choose her job. Now, you're complicating things for her in hopes that it goes to your favor. This is going to be a make or break situation. She'll be consulting her friends again about this. she'll be telling her friends as to what you did for her. her friends are going to be in awe and envy her having a loving and caring boyfriend like you. her friends may go to your side and perhaps encourage her to quit her job. if you're lucky, her friends might even meet you over lunch/dinner and ask you to take good care of your gf and if you make her cry even a bit, they'll k*ll you. when this happens. you've just won your war..

ALSO, TIMING IS EVERYTHING! PRACTICE PRACTICE!

Again, this is just an example. make your own move and improvise. Again, NO GUARANTEES!

Hope this helps bro!

Edited by Wyld
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn’t it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life…You give them a piece of you. They didn’t ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn’t your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like ‘maybe we should be just friends’ turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It’s a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love.” – Neil Gaiman

. . .

Bro.. medyo mahirap na ung situation m. mukhang kailangan m sumugal pag dating sa babae na to.. anyways, i have this idea.. you'll be the judge if this is going to work. Here it goes:

The general idea is you're going to make her choose between you and her MP job. As of the moment, the MP job seems to be a smarter choice. But that doesn't mean you can't level the playing field.

Her brain says the MP job will earn her more money. You know she's right. Tackling her brain is like fighting a loosing war. But what about her heart? Does she really want to do this? This is where you want to play your cards right.

*The following move is just an idea. this is not a guaranteed move. proceed at your own risk and feel free to improvise.*

IMHO.. you can take her out on a date. give her flowers (even if it's not even valentines), chocolate, and a personalized card saying how much you love her (be as cheezy as possible, girls still dig this crap even if it is too old school). As you give it to her, be excited and ask her to read it aloud. Don't forget to warn her, "oh eto para sa paborito kong babae sa buong mundo, boss ria. pero ingat sa pagbabasa ah.. ubod ng dami ng queso nyan. pwd na natin halo sa spagetti!" She'll laugh, open the card, read it, and giggle.

take her to dinner (first date resto?) -- preferably somewhere you can take her to a quiet walk afterwards. just talk about your day and hers, have fun. avoid the MP topic.

After dinner, take her out for a quiet walk. look at her and grin. excitedly, tell her you have something for her na even money can't buy. she'll ask you, "what?" Say, "It's a secret!"

You're walking.. find a quiet, uncrowded spot. make sure your phone has a loud speaker. prepare 5-10 love songs (at least) and work on your playlist if needed. Ask her to close her eyes and to not talk and just listen to you. if, along the process, she interupts you, shush her gently. you hit the play button and the loudspeaker plays your music. This is where the magic begins..

The music starts. She gets a little curious. she'll probably smile thinking, "what are you doing?" put her arms around your neck as you put yours on her waist. ask her to open her eyes and do the prom night slow dance. start talking about how you both started. match the keywords in the music and your speech. you can start talking about how you both started as a couple. e.g.

music playing: Wonderful tonight

"Alam m, sa tagal na naging tayo, i think it's about time we remember the memories we had and kung papanu tayo nagkakilala. natatandaan ko pa dati, nung nakita kita, you have this beautiful smile and dun palang, sabi ko, eto na ung girl na mamahalin ko sa buong buhay ko." as the chorus comes in singing: '..and my darling, you look wonderful tonight..' sabayan m ung chorus, "nasabi ko na b sayo? you look wonderful tonight." you will see a precious smile on her face. if you're lucky she may even start crying.

what you're doing is making her remember the sweet memories you both had. you accepted her for who she was. and that's something very very special for her.

get it? so you have about 3-4 songs to talk about all the sweet memories you had in your life. on the 5th song, get the song, "i'll be". you now start talking about how you felt when you heard that she got accepted for an office job. what plans you may had for the both of you dn. make sure the speech only lasts for this song and as the songs ends, you say, "no matter what happens, i'll be here for you." give her a tight hug. wait 2 secs, then kiss her on the lips. wait 3 more secs then stop kissing her and ease out on the hug. REMEMBER.. TIMING!!!! PRACTICE IF YOU HAVE TO!

by this time, you're making her think, "what's going on? something big is going to happen. what is it? you're driving me crazy!?" this is when you start the "gamble".

6th song, "Before I Let You Go". talk about how you felt nung bumalik cya sa MP job nya (REMEMBER THIS: NEVER EVER BLAME HER MP FRIENDS). e.g.

"While everything was going well, you had a change of heart. You decided not to take the office job and i respect you for it. it wasn't an easy choice. But sooner or later, i have to face reality: i want us to have a future together involving us and only us. Is there going to be a future between us? I've never said this before, but every time you go to work, i just get jealous. syempre, ayaw ko dn naman na may gumagalaw sa pinakamamahal kong ikaw. i'm here, right now, asking if you would be willing to take the risk to take another route in life just so we can have a much brighter future. I'm not saying you have to quit now, but maybe soon." drag the conversation till the end of the song. as the song ends, "..i lo-ove you~ ooo~ i love you..." hug her tight (real tight) and tell her, "...And when all else fails and we both decided to let go, i just want you to know, i really really love you.."

7th song till the end is just a buffer kung mern pa kayong ibang pagkwekwentuhan or pag umiyak cya. At the start of the 7th song or after nya umiyak, jokingly say, "of course, sana ndi umabot ung time na un. ayaw ko mahiwalay ka sa akn. i love you so much, and i will do almost anything for you -- within reason, of course. bka naman mamaya sabihin m sa akn, 'kung mahal m talaga ako, parape ka sa bakla'. syempre, d ko gagawin un nh. hahaha!" she'll laugh and know you're genuine.

pag umiyak cya, kiss her forhead and hug her tight. don't ever let go. she'll be sobbing loud. she loves you more. she wants to quit. she's now going to consider it. if you're lucky, she'll tell you, "i'm going to quit my job starting today and start earning my own money, the clean way!"

Now, you've already told her you want to be with her. you want to have a future w/ her. but she'll have to quit her MP job. by this, you're also telling her subtly that you have a lot to offer to her and it's either she choose you or she choose her job. Now, you're complicating things for her in hopes that it goes to your favor. This is going to be a make or break situation. She'll be consulting her friends again about this. she'll be telling her friends as to what you did for her. her friends are going to be in awe and envy her having a loving and caring boyfriend like you. her friends may go to your side and perhaps encourage her to quit her job. if you're lucky, her friends might even meet you over lunch/dinner and ask you to take good care of your gf and if you make her cry even a bit, they'll k*ll you. when this happens. you've just won your war..

ALSO, TIMING IS EVERYTHING! PRACTICE PRACTICE!

Again, this is just an example. make your own move and improvise. Again, NO GUARANTEES!

Hope this helps bro!

This post has been edited by Wyld: Yesterday, 11:17 PM

Wow, sir. You took the time to write this wonderful post of yours. Galling, MPA or not, every girl deserves this. Galling sir.

GOD help me im so in love infatuated with her cantt work, cant sleep, cant concentrate di ko na alm gagawin i just wanna be with her everyday but d nmn pwede, i just wanna be with her please help me, help me GOD

Bro. Di namin alam the whole story of your situation. If I were you e bahay mo na yan and face the challenge and consequence of it. Pag nakuha pa ng iba yan , it will be a great lose for you.. Good luck

GOD help me im so in love infatuated with her cantt work, cant sleep, cant concentrate di ko na alm gagawin i just wanna be with her everyday but d nmn pwede, i just wanna be with her please help me, help me GOD

i agree with bangbang...if you want her! take her! i-garahe mo na!

don't stand around and do nothing, then whine about it when someone else takes her!

Sometime when our life sucks, we look for something to put a little life to it. Then we meet someone who gives us the energy to go one, we just take it, thinking of the the next days to come. We just enjoy the friuts of today, and let tomorrow take its own.

One of the best quotes I've heard because it applies to me. I am in this situation now. But I'd rather not complicate things. I just take things one day at a time and let things take their course. I am not rushing to anything.

When life sucks, when you want to feel good again, its easy to look blindly at love. For me, loving should be coupled with heavy thoughts. In my life, I have learned that one should always try to love him/herself first, because getting hurt because of love can happen. Protecting oneself is key to move on. Magtira ka ng kahit kaunti para sa sarili mo. And you will always be able to fall back on something.

I have also learned to control myself. Who would not fall for someone who is beautiful, full of life and a person that we think needs our help because of her work. One should not mistake this from the Messiah Complex. But if you think its true love, think twice before immersing yourself too much on her. I've talked to an MPA who I believe I am falling for. And she has admitted that she does miss me, and she is fighting her feelings because she doesn't wanna get hurt. I feel the same way. Its just that this has happened to me before (with a KTV girl), and honestly I dunno if that was love, because right now I felt na ginusto ko lang yung kilig na hindi maibigay ng ex ko. And this is why I frequent this thread.

To continue, she said that she does not want to stop working in the MP scene coz its easy money and its big money. Ayaw daw niya umasa sa isang tao na mahal niya. Ayaw niyang maging user, dahil kung mahal niya, siyempre ayaw daw niya ng ganun. Tama din di ba? Correct ethics. Although, if one loves her, I think you just have to accept those facts. I don't think I would be able to live with that kind of a relationship, so I control myself, and just visit her once a week. Love her when I see her, ika nga. Alam ko hindi pare-pareho ang mga tao, but that is how I try to control myself. Ayoko ng masaktan. Inevitable sa ganitong sitwasyon eh.

In the first, wala din naman akong mai-o-offer. Definitely not marriage (because I am married - hiwalay nga lang sa ngayon), or kahit magsama kami (papaano ang daughter ko?! - na nasa akin - at parents ko?!). Its too complicated. Kaya control is key. IMO, kasi, ang babae madami yan, we just sometimes mistake love for pity, kilig, sex and even the Messiah Complex. Kaya sa ngayon, tama na muna ang set-up na guest/MPA relationship with "some" love on the side when we do meet up. I just hope I could take her out sometime as a token of appreciation because she has made me happy at the time when I am at my loneliest.

ok, ako yung mahal nya pero di ako sure kung ano nararamdaman ko sa kanya...

friend? companion? pero i love her company even outside the club.. we do things together,

eat, hear mass, hang out with her barkada... tambay...

i am just not sure if its a defense mechanism on my part for experiencing a not so good

relationship prior this one... its not us but we act like it... even her friends assume it.

its kind of o.t. but walang thread for this eh. hahaha! i usually give my two cents on this thread,

now am asking for yours... thanks :)

ok, ako yung mahal nya pero di ako sure kung ano nararamdaman ko sa kanya...

friend? companion? pero i love her company even outside the club.. we do things together,

eat, hear mass, hang out with her barkada... tambay...

i am just not sure if its a defense mechanism on my part for experiencing a not so good

relationship prior this one... its not us but we act like it... even her friends assume it.

its kind of o.t. but walang thread for this eh. hahaha! i usually give my two cents on this thread,

now am asking for yours... thanks :)

If you enjoy her company enough to say you love her company, odds are that you are just in denial about not being in love. The best and only thing I can suggest is to go with the flow first and see where you really stand, sometimes only time will tell the true tale about how you are feeling.

my advise is take it one day at a time, if she does not want to settle down in her line of work, let her be, just support her (even if ayaw mo, pilitin mo na lang umintindi) and be there for her, ask her how her day was, kasi at the end of the day, ikaw ang mahal niya kahit gamitin siya ng iba...

:)

good luck brothers!!

One of the best quotes I've heard because it applies to me. I am in this situation now. But I'd rather not complicate things. I just take things one day at a time and let things take their course. I am not rushing to anything.

In the first, wala din naman akong mai-o-offer. Definitely not marriage (because I am married - hiwalay nga lang sa ngayon), or kahit magsama kami (papaano ang daughter ko?! - na nasa akin - at parents ko?!). Its too complicated. Kaya control is key. IMO, kasi, ang babae madami yan, we just sometimes mistake love for pity, kilig, sex and even the Messiah Complex. Kaya sa ngayon, tama na muna ang set-up na guest/MPA relationship with "some" love on the side when we do meet up. I just hope I could take her out sometime as a token of appreciation because she has made me happy at the time when I am at my loneliest.

Bro. sometimes we pity them, sometimes we give them justice as to how miserable their lives are. These feelings come out from us because we have feelings for them. If the situation is not favorable for us guys, we have to be on the look out, cause the time might come that we will have to make painful choices that will change the course of our lives. Be ready for that time, para di tayo mabigla.
pano nga gagawin ko bosses eh ayaw pa naman nya gumarahe, madami pa syang responsibilities and ayaw nya i asa lahat daw un sa isang tao lang, gusto nya raw to make it on her own eh, i dunno what to do masters.

i am not privy to your details...but assuming you are a financially capable man...

make your arguments and convince her...a child has no obligation to support her parents! that is bullshit perpetuated by irresponsible parents! a person does not live for the sake of another! she should prioritize her happiness over others (assuming her happiness is to be with you), and if there are excesses (monetary), only then does a person share, and only the excess. martyrdom is stupid, they all die young!

ayaw nya i-asa lahat sa isang tao, but it's ok na i-asa lahat sa kanya??? call it what it is! a STUPID argument, by-product of the messiah complex she is suffering from, what most poor Catholic filipinos suffer from! this communist propoganda that her whole family has a right to share in her earnings! that is why they never improve their lives! they've given in to the cycle of poverty!

also, "making it on her own", could be achieved by being the woman of a rich man!

...of course, all of this is contingent on your own financial capabilities!

P.S. and if you are financially capable, don't just give money to her family, make them earn it! only then will they respect the value of money and hard work!

i am not privy to your details...but assuming you are a financially capable man...

make your arguments and convince her...a child has no obligation to support her parents! that is bullshit perpetuated by irresponsible parents! a person does not live for the sake of another! she should prioritize her happiness over others (assuming her happiness is to be with you), and if there are excesses (monetary), only then does a person share, and only the excess. martyrdom is stupid, they all die young!

the value of money and hard work! .........///.......

CHEERS TO THAT COMMENT BRO. 9 out 10 MPA I know share the same reason why they enter such job. One I know has to support the whole fanily even though the father is still capable of earning.. Ayon nag papalaki lang ng " balls " sa bahay.

question lang to those asking for advice in this thread, which i think is great, plenty of input from seasoned masters...

my question is do your close friends know about your whole situation? have they met your girl and if she's a gro do they go with you in clubs? if not then i suggest you make it happen. if you have a good friend who you know can be brutally honest then all the better. it's best to have someone you trust who sees first hand the situation. he can look at the situation obejctively since he's outside the relationship, not blinded by love, and hopefully he can give good advice.

When life sucks, when you want to feel good again, its easy to look blindly at love. For me, loving should be coupled with heavy thoughts. In my life, I have learned that one should always try to love him/herself first, because getting hurt because of love can happen. Protecting oneself is key to move on. Magtira ka ng kahit kaunti para sa sarili mo. And you will always be able to fall back on something.

I have also learned to control myself. Who would not fall for someone who is beautiful, full of life and a person that we think needs our help because of her work. One should not mistake this from the Messiah Complex. But if you think its true love, think twice before immersing yourself too much on her. I've talked to an MPA who I believe I am falling for. And she has admitted that she does miss me, and she is fighting her feelings because she doesn't wanna get hurt. I feel the same way. Its just that this has happened to me before (with a KTV girl), and honestly I dunno if that was love, because right now I felt na ginusto ko lang yung kilig na hindi maibigay ng ex ko. And this is why I frequent this thread.

To continue, she said that she does not want to stop working in the MP scene coz its easy money and its big money. Ayaw daw niya umasa sa isang tao na mahal niya. Ayaw niyang maging user, dahil kung mahal niya, siyempre ayaw daw niya ng ganun. Tama din di ba? Correct ethics. Although, if one loves her, I think you just have to accept those facts. I don't think I would be able to live with that kind of a relationship, so I control myself, and just visit her once a week. Love her when I see her, ika nga. Alam ko hindi pare-pareho ang mga tao, but that is how I try to control myself. Ayoko ng masaktan. Inevitable sa ganitong sitwasyon eh.

Nice one bro... Same situation here i think and feel that i'm starting to fall for this girl working as a GRO. Surely will follow your thoughts on this kind of situation, like you i'm married but separated, have a daughter and am living with my parents. Will try to take it one day at a time. Thanks for the input nice one again bro!!!

mahirap talaga mga bro's we fell all the same at least when i go hear d pala ako nag iisa madami pala tayo, right now im so lost dko na lam gagawain ko i really love my boss so much pero andami naman complications, d ko na lam gagawin, i cant work, cant think cant focus kasi sya palagi naiisip ko, everyday when she goes to work parang palagi ako nagiisip, ewan ko minsan i wanna stop loving her pero hindi ko kaya eh, sabi ko nga id rather have her this way muna than not having her at all in my life, i just pray na lang na walang mangyari sa kanya masama sa work, and sana at the end of the day ako pa din ang naiisip nya, my greatest fear is that someday she might meet someone new, mayaman na kaya ibigay lahat ng needs nya, pero i know her naman na hindi nya gagawin un eh dahil madami na ng offer sa kanya dati before we met, lahat decline, GOD please help me and please BLESS my boss ria cause she deserves to be blessed by you and LOVED by me, GOD BLESS MY BOSS RIA, I LOVE HER SO MUCH and I could give my life for her

what's stopping you from taking her out of her job?

Opinion lang po.. to begin with its not a good idea at all, not bad but just not good..

these women are used to their work, they're experts at handling men, lets face it

everybody wants a quick way out, and where do they find it? yep, their clients.

kapit na sa patalim kumbaga. Coz they have no choice, they quit, they won't eat and

they know they cant last forever in that kind of job, so they try to find a way out.

Let's put it this way, sige oo na maganda, mabait, lahat andun na, coz un ang gusto nilang

ipakita sayo, pero pano kaya kung iba yung sitwasyon? Same girl pero ndi sha nagttrabaho

sa ganyan, taga makati, taga Forbes, mayaman, successful woman.. Pansinin ka kaya nyan?

Keep in touch with reality mga parekoy, Life is unfair, it just so happened na malas at dun

sila napunta. Nakakaawa pero ganun talga ang buhay, may nasa itaas may nasa ibaba.

Dont't get too carried away by emotions, sometimes they cloud and deceive our judgement.

emotions aside, ano sasabihin ng logic mo? parang may mali di ba? pero minsan, ipinagpipilitan natin

ung mga bagay na ndi tlaga pwede and in the end ikaw din mag susuffer.

but what if the girl finally decide to be with you? are you willing to swallow your pride? yes there are so much deceivers in this world were leaving some may have created sob stories, para lang kaawaan, pero meron ding iba na talagang totoo, life is unfair... that is true. pero nakakaya pa rin natin mag move on... ang tanong lang naman para sa atin, are we willing to wait? willing ba tayo na i-sacrifice lahat para lang sa love? na kaya mu tiisin ang sinasabi ng ibang tao? but if we are willing to do anything for love, go for it... pero pag nag-alangan ka better not to push it... we control our lives and choose the path.

just my 2 cents

i dunno i want to take the risk but she does not want to,I LOVE HER SO MUCH, all i want for her know is for GOD to take care of her and give her all the blessings in life, as for me i dunno if ill get over her or i will still continue to pursue her, i pray to GOD to give me strength and wisdom to do my decision, GOD bless my boss ria cause SHE DESRVES it, I LOVE U SO MUCH BOSS RIA.

you have to be sure about yourself, think it over without the spirit of alcohol. but if you think you have to move on... go ahead but don't forget the person you love most in you life... you need to have acceptance to yourself and to accept what's has given to you... in that way you can decide what's best for... you can still continue to support and guide, but its up to her if she accepts it or not... there always a second time...

...if you have a good friend who you know can be brutally honest then all the better...

Could work... may not work...

But if there was one thing I'm sure of, we all know the answer ourselves. We just can't let go and we seem to be in cloud nine thinking that there's this remote possibility that she would be asking you to be with her... kinda like the forever thing. But then again, I'm not saying that it can never be a possibility.

I felt like "this is it" for me when I met this woman. It just felt so right and seemed like everything about the two of us was compatible - from the Lunar to the western Astrological signs - we are like perfect partners.

But there was this little voice inside of me telling me that I need to let her go. I wanted to, I tried to. I even told her indirectly to the point I just had to be direct with her about it.

I guess the only thing I needed was a little heartbreak...

I need to get myself together first - I went to her place, stayed there, spent time with her family. Heck, when her cousin asked who I was she replied that I was a close friend and that I'm nearing to what her cousin was thinking of me (then when I looked at her, as if I can't believe what she said, she gave me a light bump on the head). We were being merry and all one early morn and then suddenly I noticed her looking at me and I knew what was coming next. The weird part was that when I came back a week after, it was as if she never wanted me to step foot at her place; I felt we were like very much apart. But before that, she was looking for me after she knew I passed by her place a day before. Though I got a kiss (and I still do remember it) on a very special night, the feeling of being so ecstatic and then in sudden agony was something I never realized I'd be able to take things in stride if I never experienced being so heartbroken in the past.

A week after, we exchanged SMS messages. But this was it, it had to be over. I knew she'd also want that so I just made sure it'll be over. Right now, she went to the point of using a different number. As far as we're both concerned, we're better friends than anything else.

It's been a couple of years now since I first step foot in a club. I do know I've made some friends who are GRO's. What I noticed about those GRO's who are in a relationship is that it's not as different if you compare them with a woman not working in a club - a woman loves and she gives her all. Like any woman, she'd be physically attracted but it doesn't stop there as she tries to figure out if you're Mr. Right within a couple of nano seconds. And like any woman, the computation of how to know Mr. Right is almost the same. Personally, it might just be a very weighty on the financial aspect.

You'd know when it's real. You know if it's just for fun. You would also know when it's getting serious. The smallest things are the indicators. And I believe they've always been. So, what's yours?

You don't really need someone to tell you straight in your face that she's the one or that she's just enjoying you as a cash cow. You already know.