Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

mga sirs can u help me im really in misery right now i just had this text conversation with her 2 days ago and after the last message i didnt recieve any messages sa kanya up to this day, GOD HELP right now i wanna die in my bed, the thought of not having her anymore in my life is a torture to my mind and my feelings, here goes our text conversation.

girl: kung sabihin ko sayo na magsama na tayo kaya mo ba?

me: kung magsasama ba tayo kaya mo iwanan ung work mo pare sa akin?

after gruelling 30mins of waiting she replied this:

girl: nabigla naman ako sa offer mo kung sakali man alam mo naman na hindi ko pa nakikita ung genie na magfullfill ng wishes ko eh, pag nakita ko na un saka nko mag iisip para sa sarili ko,

me: ibig ba sabihin nito kahit magsama na tayo magkakaroon pa din ako ng kahati sayo, dko maintindihan boss.

i dunno and cant understand what she said and up to now she has not replied to my messages tried calling her up after my last reply to clarify what she said and up to now im still tryoing to reach her pero up to now i dunno kung off ung fone nya or what happend, mga ,masters ano ba ibig sabihin nun, she loves me or she just needs me for the meantime, dko maintindihan, i wanna die tonight kasi tomorrow wala na sya sa buhay ko eh just the thought of that makes me miserable can someone from here help me digest what she said, ive never been this hurt before in my life, right now im just drowning myself with booze just to forget her for the meantime pero pag nag sober na ko balik pa din sa truth na pwede tomorrow wala na talaga sya sa buhay ko, cguro talagang walng happy ever after in falling in love sa mpa kasi its very complicated.

i started my journey in this thread as an idealistic young man (di pa naman ako senior citizen, ah). :)

i am about to end it as a world-weary, a bit cynical old man (kasi di na rin naman ako teenager). :(

sir, try to backread a few posts back, yung mga banat sa kin ni Miss IMurANGEL. they're quite easy to find - they're in big, bold, green letters. very enlightening - tagos sa buto para sa kin.

sorry, but i can't share the optimism put forth by Mastah TwB and Sir Lankaface.

from the looks of it, the "magic genie" your MPA is referring to is but a device to get you to help her out financially.

ganun din yung MPA ko dati, she doesn't seek help from me directly but she makes parinig like, "kailangan ko bumili ng halloween costume para sa anak ko kaso wala pa kong guest ngayon." since i wanted to earn pogi points with her, hala sige, volunteer naman ang loloh. buti na lang, i got my senses back and i've decided not to buy my way into her heart. money is never a good foundation for a relationship. ORAS at ATENSYON lang ang kaya kong ibigay sa kanya. tama yung sinabi ni IMurANGEL, "kung mahal ka nyan, ni singkong duling di yan manghihingi sa yo."

your choice. think about it... :unsure:

while certainly there are girls in this trade who develop genuine feelings, there are a lot more who feign love and affection for a variety of reasons: ennui, mastery of their profession, or probably they look at some men as their ticket out of their work.

around mid last year, one of my friends who's a regular in the spa scene met a therapist. the service he got was more typical of MPs than spas. he couldn't get the grin off his face, especially after the girl started texting him saying that she just got carried away, that he's special, that she's never felt that way before, that she's in love, etc. etc. i told him that's crap and that he should know better. i reminded him that what he got is not special based on FRs in this thread and testimonials of others i know personally.

at first, my friend was amused by her advances but eventually he started taking her seriously, especially after she left the spa supposedly because of him. then things started to unravel. when they had issues, she always had two implied threats: her committing suicide and her return to the spa industry. long story, but eventually, it became clear that her feelings were not real and she looked at him mainly as a permanent ticket out of the spa. they've since parted ways.

later we discovered that her profession of undying love to him was in fact, a broadcast, and was also received by several other guys. pero dalawa lang ang kumagat. iyong friend ko at isa pang guy na beterano din sa spa. just goes to show that it doesn't matter how long a guy has been patronizing MPs, KTVs, spas, etc. he remains vulnerable. some guys will fall in love, even if they promised themselves that they won't.

I have a friend who got into a relationship with a GRO he met somewhere in Paranaque. They went out, met the folks, and my friend fell madly in love with the GRO. He bought her gifts, cellphones, nice dinners, threw parties...heck, he even had money to spare to renovate the girl's parents house! We of course tried to talk him out of this relationship, saying that the girl is just playing him. This was to no avail.

They've been legally married 5 years and are now living in Europe.

haaaay, romantic ba? :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

mga sirs can u help me im really in misery right now i just had this text conversation with her 2 days ago and after the last message i didnt recieve any messages sa kanya up to this day, GOD HELP right now i wanna die in my bed, the thought of not having her anymore in my life is a torture to my mind and my feelings, here goes our text conversation.

girl: nabigla naman ako sa offer mo kung sakali man alam mo naman na hindi ko pa nakikita ung genie na magfullfill ng wishes ko eh, pag nakita ko na un saka nko mag iisip para sa sarili ko,

me: ibig ba sabihin nito kahit magsama na tayo magkakaroon pa din ako ng kahati sayo, dko maintindihan boss.

i dunno and cant understand what she said and up to now she has not replied to my messages tried calling her up after my last reply to clarify what she said and up to now im still tryoing to reach her pero up to now i dunno kung off ung fone nya or what happend, mga ,masters ano ba ibig sabihin nun, she loves me or she just needs me for the meantime, dko maintindihan, i wanna die tonight kasi tomorrow wala na sya sa buhay ko eh just the thought of that makes me miserable can someone from here help me digest what she said, ive never been this hurt before in my life, right now im just drowning myself with booze just to forget her for the meantime pero pag nag sober na ko balik pa din sa truth na pwede tomorrow wala na talaga sya sa buhay ko, cguro talagang walng happy ever after in falling in love sa mpa kasi its very complicated.

It should be like this sentence i correct ko lang just tell this line na icocorect ko okay kailangan mo talaga i pranka mo talaga sya, one time pag ihanap mo sya at wala na sya dun sa work nya, ibig sabhin meron syang ibang kasama kung baka meron na bumabahay sa kanya. maguguglat talaga kayo, what if kung nakita mo sya sa mall may kasama iba eh magugulat ka talaga. sinasabi ko talaga syo masasaktan talga ikaw, pag may kasamang yan iba. wala tayo magagawa dyan just show of being truth to her, magaaway lang talaga kayo, you need be truth ilabas mo na kung ano ang nanararadaman mo sa kanya ganyan talaga yun. yung ang MAGIC GENIE WORD na hinahanap nya ahh ganun talaga yun.

me: kung magsasama ba tayo kaya mo iwanan ung work mo pare sa akin kahit kakarampot lang yung kita ko? handa ka na ba? i hope di ka mukhang pera alam ko naghahanap ka nang senior citizen na Rich DOM na maraming salapi yung kinikita milliones every month, kung ayaw mo dahil kakrampot lang yung kita ko sabhin mo lang ha, wag ka magsisnungaling okay. i hope marunong ka magmahal kahit ganyan yung ugali mo. golddiger? ihope sana di ka ganyan, i hope sana faithful ka sa akin okay promise mo yan okay. wag ka fooled okay. i hope di ka masasaktan sa mga sinasabi ko dahil alam ko na masakit sa yun sa kalooban mo. ganyan talaga ang buhay nagpagkatotoo lang ako attsaka at gusto mo ko magkasama, handa ka mag sakripisyo para lang sa akin, okay lang sa yo i hope na beauty and brains ka na di ka ganyan yun ugali mo.

mag hahanap ako nag oras at atensyon para sa atin dalawa sana maging mabait kanaman okay. i hope you care for me kahit yung ugali mo ganyan. okay alam ko may problema kang finacial, daming trabaho pwede mong pasukin if not susubukan ko kitang tulugan kahit kakarampot lang ko okay. i hope di ka mangagamit.

Di ko naman nilalahat na high maintenance (maluho sila) just timbigan ther attitude.

i think my journey is about to end.

i just need to see her one last time...

:(

i finally saw her last night.

i was able to give her that card i worked so hard for last holiday season.

la lang - no reaction - she thought i was gonna give her this Lord of the Rings pendant she coveted from a fellow MPA.

i think i'm going to be alright.

i have closure.

but, then again, the final test would have to be -

to read an FR about her and feel my heart not even make a twitch.

to all the guys who gave me meaningful advice, notably TwB, my heartfelt gratitude.

to the members who are still in this situation, i wish you enlightenment - which may or may not necessarily lead to a happy ending.

pahinga muna ako sa MP scene.

it has been one hell of a ride, gentlemen.

would i go through it again? i'd rather not.

pero, di natin masabi. mahirap turuan ang puso, eh.

i tried; i failed.

i loved; i lost.

i lived; i learned.

i'll be lurking around...

peace out... B)

Edited by IttoOgami

la lang - no reaction - she thought i was gonna give her this Lord of the Rings pendant she coveted from a fellow MPA.

i have closure.

to all the guys who gave me meaningful advice, notably TwB, my heartfelt gratitude.

to the members who are still in this situation, i wish you enlightenment - which may or may not necessarily lead to a happy ending.

i tried; i failed.

i loved; i lost.

i lived; i learned.

peace out... B)

well, at least you still have your family brother, i suggest you spend more time with your loved ones, specially your child(ren)...

:)

take care always bro...good luck!!!

i have closure.

i tried; i failed.

i loved; i lost.

i lived; i learned.

peace out... B)

Idol!

Goodluck po sa inyong journey. I still wish you the best.

Daming itinuro nitong thread di lamang sa kin kundi pati na rin sa iba pang MTCers who are in the same situation.

Still hoping to see your posts from time to time and share your insights with us.

simple she's in that job not for her self but for some others, might be she's the bread winner of her family or a single mom. This is only a probability based on her statement.

Are you ready to support her and her others?

crys,

ur both right, right now i can only support her and her child,un lang nga kinalulungkot ko eh, d naman ako mayaman , i have a decent job pero not as big as her income pero kaya bumuhay ng pamilya ng maayos at d kinakapos, i love her so much i wish i could be the genie pero right now dko pa kakayanin eh

life really sucks i wanna die

life really sucks, so all you have to do is suck it up and live heads up. Wishing for death are only for losers. If you really love her then you should face her challenge.

Big things started small.

If you're a single now I suppose you have an excess in your monthly salary, why not use it as a start-up for a small business. Its another source of income for you and your project girl, maybe she would appreciate the initial joint business with you. Believe me no girl will ever want to be a PSP, GRO, or MPA, they are always looking for a way out. Be her genie (trust me on this, my life is harsher, a first born orphan with 2 younger broods to send for college. With all odds against me there are numerous times that I want a death escape, but I didn't. I did the most of what I have and work harder for what I didn't have, luckily in God's will I conquered).

You may look at Mr. Itto's experience, he failed but he tried up to the last thead of chance he had.

Be the GENIE bro...

i have closure.

i tried; i failed.

i loved; i lost.

i lived; i learned.

peace out... B)

good job.

mind the conviction of your decision.

everything will be ayrie man!

CHEERS!

i just did. it's hard but somewhat i feel attached to this girl. alam ko naman na walang patutunguhan so i just enjoy every moment and see where it goes. i take very good care of her and if this ends, i have no regret that this happened.
Sometime when our life sucks, we look for something to put a little life to it. Then we meet someone who gives us the energy to go one, we just take it, thinking of the the next days to come. We just enjoy the friuts of today, and let tomorrow take its own.
Sometime when our life sucks, we look for something to put a little life to it. Then we meet someone who gives us the energy to go one, we just take it, thinking of the the next days to come. We just enjoy the friuts of today, and let tomorrow take its own.

amen, +1 to you pards...hehehe

she was the light of my life, the one who gave sense of it all, the one who gives you the energy to wake up every morning and go on with life..

How's the thread been doing?

We still have constant communication. Actually I just saw her last week and she's still the girl that I fell for. I followed the advice of one of the members (forgot the name though...sorry) by suggesting a part time job. She told me she had no problems with it but her schedule in school doesn't permit her (ayon sa kanya). Guys pano ba to? Lalong tumatagal lalo akong nababalisa eh. I wanted her to get out of it but I think dapat sa kanya magmumula yung initiative to get out. Ayoko ko namang pilitin and I'm running out of suggestions. :cry: Ang hirap habang tumatagal lalong lumalaki yung risk that she will be involved into something like that again. Di ko alam kung kelan yung huling "service" nya at siguro di rin nya sasabihin sa kin yun. Di ko alam if I'm just thinking too much kaya siguro ako nagkakaganito. Minsan nasabi ko na kung kaya ko lang na bigyan na lang siya para di na siya pumasok sa ganun gagawin ko. But I also have other obligations and she knows that. Minsan naisip ko if she really wanted to get out :sadsmiley02: .........ok lang ba kung tanungin ko siya if she just wants an "easy money deal"? Any inputs and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Pwede ba suntok tsaka bugbog para medyo matauhan ako? Hehe! (Just joking!) :)

We still have constant communication. Actually I just saw her last week and she's still the girl that I fell for. I followed the advice of one of the members (forgot the name though...sorry) by suggesting a part time job. She told me she had no problems with it but her schedule in school doesn't permit her (ayon sa kanya). Guys pano ba to? Lalong tumatagal lalo akong nababalisa eh. I wanted her to get out of it but I think dapat sa kanya magmumula yung initiative to get out. Ayoko ko namang pilitin and I'm running out of suggestions. :cry: Ang hirap habang tumatagal lalong lumalaki yung risk that she will be involved into something like that again. Di ko alam kung kelan yung huling "service" nya at siguro di rin nya sasabihin sa kin yun. Di ko alam if I'm just thinking too much kaya siguro ako nagkakaganito. Minsan nasabi ko na kung kaya ko lang na bigyan na lang siya para di na siya pumasok sa ganun gagawin ko. But I also have other obligations and she knows that. Minsan naisip ko if she really wanted to get out :sadsmiley02: .........ok lang ba kung tanungin ko siya if she just wants an "easy money deal"? Any inputs and suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Pwede ba suntok tsaka bugbog para medyo matauhan ako? Hehe! (Just joking!) :)

Hey, if you want someone to beat the crap out of you, volunteer ako, hahahaha

my advise is if she really wants an easy money deal, then let her be bro, do not force her into things that she does not want, "nasanay" na kasi siya ng ganun so taking the hard route (getting a 9 to 5 work) seems odd for her now when she can earn 2-3k in a day...

just be supportive of her bro and make suggestions pero wag mo pilitin....i am sure in due time she will come to her senses, i just hope that you would be there when the time comes..

:goatee:

Pare, IMHO lng ah...

Get her out of her situation as fast as possible. Although, don't expect it to be smooth. the sooner you make her realize that hard earned money can be a lot more than just "easy money", the sooner she'll get out of her situation.

As a suggestion, propose a sort of "business partnership" w/ her. start small and simple: trading (buy and sell) ng load. this doesn't earn you anything but by doing so, she gets the FEELING of doing business. After that, you can also start trading shirts or any clothing na cheap. once na she's earning 1k a day w/ that, iba na ang usapan. pwd na cya magquit sa ginagawa nya kc ung possibility ng ginagawa nya is unlimited.

On kung papanu m sasabihin sa kanya, you can meet her out and, out of the blue, justsay, "aha! mern akong idea.. just for fun lng, try kaya natin na mag benta ng load sa mga kakilala natin. ung makukuha nating pera, un lng ang pwd nating ipang date sa valentines day (or bday nya or certain date). masaya to, ako dn magbebenta ng mga load. the more money na makuha natin, mas marami tayo pwd ipang gastos. game ka b?" she'll get excited and tell you, "sige sige! try nga natin!" then once a week magkamustahan kayo tungkol sa sales. This is where you start her transformation.

Of course, this is just an opinion. it may or may not work. so start very very small..

Cheers bro!

Pare, IMHO lng ah...

Get her out of her situation as fast as possible. Although, don't expect it to be smooth. the sooner you make her realize that hard earned money can be a lot more than just "easy money", the sooner she'll get out of her situation.

As a suggestion, propose a sort of "business partnership" w/ her. start small and simple: trading (buy and sell) ng load. this doesn't earn you anything but by doing so, she gets the FEELING of doing business. After that, you can also start trading shirts or any clothing na cheap. once na she's earning 1k a day w/ that, iba na ang usapan. pwd na cya magquit sa ginagawa nya kc ung possibility ng ginagawa nya is unlimited.

On kung papanu m sasabihin sa kanya, you can meet her out and, out of the blue, justsay, "aha! mern akong idea.. just for fun lng, try kaya natin na mag benta ng load sa mga kakilala natin. ung makukuha nating pera, un lng ang pwd nating ipang date sa valentines day (or bday nya or certain date). masaya to, ako dn magbebenta ng mga load. the more money na makuha natin, mas marami tayo pwd ipang gastos. game ka b?" she'll get excited and tell you, "sige sige! try nga natin!" then once a week magkamustahan kayo tungkol sa sales. This is where you start her transformation.

Of course, this is just an opinion. it may or may not work. so start very very small..

Cheers bro!

Hmm.......

I'll try this one. Ma PR naman yun eh. Giving it a shot won't do anything bad naman eh.

I'll be updating you guys. Thanks!

Damn! I wanted her badly to get out of it. :(

Hey, if you want someone to beat the crap out of you, volunteer ako, hahahaha

my advise is if she really wants an easy money deal, then let her be bro, do not force her into things that she does not want, "nasanay" na kasi siya ng ganun so taking the hard route (getting a 9 to 5 work) seems odd for her now when she can earn 2-3k in a day...

just be supportive of her bro and make suggestions pero wag mo pilitin....i am sure in due time she will come to her senses, i just hope that you would be there when the time comes..

:goatee:

Bro,

I'll be there when the time comes. Dahil tutulungan ko talaga siyang tumigil na sa ginagawa niya.

Everything's doing ok pa naman as of the moment. I haven't heard her saying that she badly needed money. Wala namang sinasabi eh. (o di lang niya sinasabi...)

We haven't talked about the "service" for quite sometime now. But if it gets to the point na kelangan niya, (you may say that my decision could be stupid) ako na mismo gagawa ng paraan financially.....

-_-

Edited by StoicVampire
Bro,

I'll be there when the time comes. Dahil tutulungan ko talaga siyang tumigil na sa ginagawa niya.

Everything's doing ok pa naman as of the moment. I haven't heard her saying that she badly needed money. Wala namang sinasabi eh. (o di lang niya sinasabi...)

We haven't talked about the "service" for quite sometime now. But if it gets to the point na kelangan niya, (you may say that my decision could be stupid) ako na mismo gagawa ng paraan financially.....

-_-

well, good for HER bro that she found a good person in you......

kudos and good luck bro, siguro lang, nahihiya siya na mag ask ng money sa iyo considering your feelings for her, she may not want to burden you anymore with her problems....