Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

ako din im really willing to go all out for this girl kaso she has still many things to take care and she's been telling me that she doesnt wanna be a homewrecker, i guess ganyan talaga buhay natin well just have to be miserable with them rather than not be with them at all. life is so unfair mga bro's

"Nobody ever said life was fair."

-Joan Crawford

Mommie Dearest (1981)

Oh man! Just tell her you love her. It would be less complicated if she knows it. Mas mahirap kung di mo sasabihin. :unsure:

life and love is complicated.

kanya kanyang diskarte yan.

there are so many factors to consider.. you dont just let loose of everything, you might end up with nothing...

save some for yourself, so that when the aftermath comes, you'll have something to pick yourself up with.

life and love is complicated.

kanya kanyang diskarte yan.

there are so many factors to consider.. you dont just let loose of everything, you might end up with nothing...

save some for yourself, so that when the aftermath comes, you'll have something to pick yourself up with.

True bro. However I just posted a reply to the ones who are having tendencies to fall for "them" if you know what I mean. They didn't make a description of how are they feeling, their background if they are married or not. Cause falling in love with another woman if you are married could be disastrous even if you know yourself. Di ko kasi ma-quote yung mga reply at jurassic na tong gamit kong pc. Hehe! Anyways I truly agree with you. It's just that this thread helped me a lot and will forever be grateful for that. It will be very useful to sort out your feelings though before telling someone that you love them. :P :cool:

Am in love with a psp right now. so madly in love that i'd do anything, well almost... am married and still is but contemplating... i know its wrong, its crazy, and darn outright stupid but the feeling is really so intense... so real that you like it (or love it) so much you can taste it and know can't live without it. that is why i know its real love because its all there.

heck, you guys can say anything, but who cares? am so happy (and in love) i don't give a f_ _ k....

Peace!!!

what's wrong, crazy and darn outright stupid is getting married in the first place where divorce is not an available option! :lol:

guys, do yourselves a favor and try not to expect that you are the only guys in their lives...

ako, i have this jowa now...takot sa reputasyon ko sa club dahil babaero (daw) ako...from my experience, yung mga mahilig manghuli ang talagang may tinatago...mahilig mag check ng cp ko...one time, binusisi ko din ang fone and i saw several texts from an unstored #...the guy was a bit praning because my girl wasn't replying to him na...may mga "yoko mawala ka skin" and "mhal na mhal tlaga kita bhie"...

now most guys would probably go ballistic and break up upon seeing such messages...me?...a twinge of annoyance but i let it go din almost immediately...truth be told, hindi na ako nagugulat na malaman na may iba pa silang lalake...ok lang since hindi lang naman sya ang babae ko e...maybe i'll just use those texts to break up with her if i grow tired na...hehehe...

Edited by mhengh

I feel you Bro Itto...

We have the same feelings and condition..

We once have a conversation through sms that goes...

Tapatin mo nga ako... kaya mo ba akong mahalin?

Kaya naman... mahal na nga kita.eh. kaso hindi ko totally maipakita.. kasi alam ko masasaktan ang Pamilya mo.

Wala na ba akong karapatang magmahal ng iba pa.. kung kaya ko naman ang tungkulin? kahit ayaw nila .. sa iyon ang gusto ko!

Paano sila?

Hindi ko sisirain ang Pamilya ko para sa yo... Mahal kita kaya gusto ko "umayos" ka..kung kaya kong baguhin ang buhay mo.. hayaan mong ang pagmamahal ko ang maging instrumento para "umayos ang buhay" mo.

Hanggang kailan ka tutulong? hanggang kailan mo ko mamahalin?

Hanggang kaya kong bumuhay ng Pamilya... I'm not loosing a Family here... i just want to gain another one.

Ngayong New Year......Wish us Luck!

:)

Edited by pangitnamabait79
I feel you Bro Itto...

We have the same feelings and condition..

We once have a conversation through sms that goes...

Tapatin mo nga ako... kaya mo ba akong mahalin?

Kaya naman... mahal na nga kita.eh. kaso hindi ko totally maipakita.. kasi alam ko masasaktan ang Pamilya mo.

Wala na ba akong karapatang magmahal ng iba pa.. kung kaya ko naman ang tungkulin? kahit ayaw nila .. sa iyon ang gusto ko!

Paano sila?

Hindi ko sisirain ang Pamilya ko para sa yo... Mahal kita kaya gusto ko "umayos" ka..kung kaya kong baguhin ang buhay mo.. hayaan mong ang pagmamahal ko ang maging instrumento para "umayos ang buhay" mo.

Hanggang kailan ka tutulong? hanggang kailan mo ko mamahalin?

Hanggang kaya kong bumuhay ng Pamilya... I'm not loosing a Family here... i just want to gain another one.

Ngayong New Year......Wish us Luck!

mapalad ka, ginoo.

nagpahiwatig siya na may nararamdaman siya para sa iyo.

samantalang ako, natuto man akong magmahal muli,

natapat naman ako sa pusong bato...

:(

let hope spring eternal to the heart that loves! :flowers:

mapalad ka, ginoo.

nagpahiwatig siya na may nararamdaman siya para sa iyo.

samantalang ako, natuto man akong magmahal muli,

natapat naman ako sa pusong bato...

let hope spring eternal to the heart that loves! :flowers:

you will have your time of glory ....

and agony after that..

CHEERS to the new year, may it bring you renewed hope.

and i am ready for both, i truly am.

i just want this woman to take a chance with me.

i wish you likewise, sir.

thanks always... :thumbsupsmiley:

sir,

i may say you this and please don't find anything offensive with this post..

maybe the reason why she would not fall for you is because GOD wants you to keep your family and not break it assume she comes into the picture?? don't you find that as a blessing???

kasi ang hirap hirap ng pinasok mo sir, how do you get out of it??? and the happy ever after ending seems so bleak...

if makaalis man siya ng work niya which you want, what will happen next?? will you still have a relationship with her kahit friendship or sex = money thing???

sir,

i may say you this and please don't find anything offensive with this post..

maybe the reason why she would not fall for you is because GOD wants you to keep your family and not break it assume she comes into the picture?? don't you find that as a blessing???

kasi ang hirap hirap ng pinasok mo sir, how do you get out of it??? and the happy ever after ending seems so bleak...

if makaalis man siya ng work niya which you want, what will happen next?? will you still have a relationship with her kahit friendship or sex = money thing???

of course not, sir.

your thoughts are always welcome.

what you're saying might very well be true - na ibinigay siya sa akin ng Diyos para guluhin ang buhay ko nang umayos-ayos ako.

and also, as i have mentioned in my other posts, her ending up with me is a secondary concern.

the "happy ever after" ending i'm looking at is for her to get out of the business.

if she chooses to love me and stay with me awhile after that happens, i would consider that as icing on the cake.

as for your last question. i don't know the answer, yet.

my mind tells me to cut clean because if i really want a new life for her, i should not be part of it since i also contributed to her sordid past. there should be nothing that would remind her of her former life.

on the other hand, my heart tells me otherwise. once she's free from her past, that's the only chance i may have of knowing what it would be really like for her to love me.

tough... :(

of course not, sir.

your thoughts are always welcome.

what you're saying might very well be true - na ibinigay siya sa akin ng Diyos para guluhin ang buhay ko nang umayos-ayos ako.

and also, as i have mentioned in my other posts, her ending up with me is a secondary concern.

the "happy ever after" ending i'm looking at is for her to get out of the business.

if she chooses to love me and stay with me awhile after that happens, i would consider that as icing on the cake.

my mind tells me to cut clean because if i really want a new life for her, i should not be part of it since i also contributed to her sordid past. there should be nothing that would remind her of her former life.

on the other hand, my heart tells me otherwise. once she's free from her past, that's the only chance i may have of knowing what it would be really like for her to love me.

i knew that this would be your dilemma bro kaya i was asking your thoughts but i am sure you will make the decision if this indeed happens, if you truly love your family, chances are, just try to forget her my friend!!!

good luck as always!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

i knew that this would be your dilemma bro kaya i was asking your thoughts but i am sure you will make the decision if this indeed happens, if you truly love your family, chances are, just try to forget her my friend!!!

good luck as always!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

touche, sir. :unsure:

let me re-assess my feelings for her when i see her again this new year.

last saw her around 2nd week of December.

also minimized my text exchanges with her.

the long holidays allowed me to spend more quality time with the children.

that felt good.

we'll see what happens. i'm sure it will be for the best.

thanks again for your inputs.

they are much appreciated. B)

touche, sir. :unsure:

let me re-assess my feelings for her when i see her again this new year.

last saw her around 2nd week of December.

also minimized my text exchanges with her.

the long holidays allowed me to spend more quality time with the children.

that felt good.

we'll see what happens. i'm sure it will be for the best.

thanks again for your inputs.

they are much appreciated. B)

If I may comment sir, just my honest opinion on this.

Ask yourself as well, would you staying with her make her feel better? Knowing she has broken up a family and left your kids without a father? I know we are very sure of our commitment especially when guys always confuse lust, love and infatuation and use it in the same sentence incorrectly. The guilt will always be there for you, but are you willing to subject her to a heavier burden that that you are carrying?

Women work on a very different framework than men, and mostly are very caught up with how they look to everyone. A person who will never be accepted by your family, will never be the wife or mother she had hoped to be and was raised to adore, to always be recognized as "that girl i got in that MP", could you subject her to that kind of life? Can you really say you love her if you condemn her to that for the rest of her life? We always think inwardly, but other people matter too.

Sorry to be so negative, I just thought that the other point of view is significant as well. I'm married as well, and I can relate to this feeling because emotions happen even when only lust was present in the beginning. But if I was to meet my "life-breaker" so to speak, I would wish she had a better life than sticking with me if I truly was in love with her. I know she deserves a better man, and a better new beginning. If it was truly meant to be, there is no stopping it from happening. But you would have to step aside and let the chips fall as they may, and not force your hand on someone else.

I wish you the best bro, Happy New Year!

If I may comment sir, just my honest opinion on this.

Ask yourself as well, would you staying with her make her feel better? Knowing she has broken up a family and left your kids without a father? I know we are very sure of our commitment especially when guys always confuse lust, love and infatuation and use it in the same sentence incorrectly. The guilt will always be there for you, but are you willing to subject her to a heavier burden that that you are carrying?

Women work on a very different framework than men, and mostly are very caught up with how they look to everyone. A person who will never be accepted by your family, will never be the wife or mother she had hoped to be and was raised to adore, to always be recognized as "that girl i got in that MP", could you subject her to that kind of life? Can you really say you love her if you condemn her to that for the rest of her life? We always think inwardly, but other people matter too.

Sorry to be so negative, I just thought that the other point of view is significant as well. I'm married as well, and I can relate to this feeling because emotions happen even when only lust was present in the beginning. But if I was to meet my "life-breaker" so to speak, I would wish she had a better life than sticking with me if I truly was in love with her. I know she deserves a better man, and a better new beginning. If it was truly meant to be, there is no stopping it from happening. But you would have to step aside and let the chips fall as they may, and not force your hand on someone else.

I wish you the best bro, Happy New Year!

thank you for your opinion, sir.

one of the reasons i got into this forum is precisely to get inputs from everybody, see things as other people view them.

first off, i will not leave my family for her. i already told her i can afford to break my wife's heart but not my children's.

so, what am i gonna do? keep two families? i don't know.

if i were single, i have no second thoughts committing to this woman. if she's willing to stand by me, then i will do the same for her. i have no problems with that. i've pretty much led my life without thinking about what other people thought. i seek other people's opinion - yes, but the final decision is still up to me.

as you can see from my previous post, i do wish this woman a better life - and not necessarily with me.

IttoOgami sir, my recommendation is just let it flow if you can afford it. I mean go and take her as your other partner, kabit or fubu ika nga.

time will tell if it can hold through. More often, init lang yan so it will be tested by time as the way i read your post, masyado kang emotionally

involved that you want to take her out pero meron kang family constrain. kaya if you want to stick to your commitment to her, go for it and time

will tell.

IttoOgami sir, my recommendation is just let it flow if you can afford it. I mean go and take her as your other partner, kabit or fubu ika nga.

time will tell if it can hold through. More often, init lang yan so it will be tested by time as the way i read your post, masyado kang emotionally involved that you want to take her out pero meron kang family constrain. kaya if you want to stick to your commitment to her, go for it and time

will tell.

salamat, sir.

that's quite a brutal way of putting it, but it might be true: baka nga init lang ito at panahon lang ang makakapagsabi kung hindi.