Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

What if there's something in her na talagang nagustuhan mo?

How will you not like her ... lalo na na attract ka sa physical apperance nya?(in the first place!)

Then something more deeper than the skin ang nakita mo..?

More of her na hindi kayang takpan ng kahit anong damit at make up?

A feeling beyond lust... and flesh.

somethings that's over your expectations.

A spark that you've been looking for... in every MP you've been..

asking her the same question over and over again... Do you Love me? or "just" need me?

LOVE ! wow a powerful word na dapat sana ay hindi mo iniisip at ginagamit sa loob ng kanilang "establisyemento" dahil alam mong ang lahat ay may kaakibat na presyo...

Paano nga kung nahuhulog ka na?

paano nga kung alam mong hindi na Libog ang lahat?

hindi na pagnanasa ang lahat?

papaano ??

How can a seed of love grow on a rusty murky place ?

hayyyzzzzzzz.....

basta LOVE ko na siya....

bahala na ... bahala na...

Edited by SPO10Bahuuten

Hard to be in this kind of situation. <_< . I think I'm goin through just hope I could get out. Lot of question would pop on your head. Is it real or gamitan lang? Sabi nga its like a story that you can predict the ending. :blink: . A dilema bogging your heart and mind, always asking the same question yet feeling different answers most of the time. :angry: . You'd even pity yourself sometime asking how it come it to this. From what I read some had happy endings :blush: while most just for a season only ...something you could cherish until you age. :blush:

just hang on GUYS if you truly love the person and if you feel that she is the person for you...

:)

wow! napa backread ako d2 ah hehe... :thumbsupsmiley:

napakacomplicated ksi ng pagibig eh...may selfless at selfish kind :wacko:

ang hirap lang ksi Love really is a SACRIFICE...you always have to let go of something really important to you. -_-

....on a lighter note ang dami kasi talagang masarap mahalin d2. :heart: :heart: :heart:

...though bihira talaga ako makarecieve ng personal message

from ladies who work in this profession...dalas general messages hehehehe :lol:

labyu all :thumbsupsmiley:

What if there's something in her na talagang nagustuhan mo?

How will you not like her ... lalo na na attract ka sa physical apperance nya?(in the first place!)

Then something more deeper than the skin ang nakita mo..?

More of her na hindi kayang takpan ng kahit anong damit at make up?

A feeling beyond lust... and flesh.

somethings that's over your expectations.

A spark that you've been looking for... in every MP you've been..

asking her the same question over and over again... Do you Love me? or "just" need me?

LOVE ! wow a powerful word na dapat sana ay hindi mo iniisip at ginagamit sa loob ng kanilang "establisyemento" dahil alam mong ang lahat ay may kaakibat na presyo...

Paano nga kung nahuhulog ka na?

paano nga kung alam mong hindi na Libog ang lahat?

hindi na pagnanasa ang lahat?

papaano ??

kahit sino pa sya o ano man ang work kung mahal mo mahalin mo ng tapat.... kung niloloko ka iwanan mo yun lang

How can a seed of love grow on a rusty murky place ?

hayyyzzzzzzz.....

basta LOVE ko na siya....

bahala na ... bahala na...

Kung mahal mo talaga sya at talagang gusto nya malaman yung totoo nyang buhay yung hindi imbento o nagsisnulangin sya para makakuha nang kita o kukulintin sya para babalik-balikan sya ng guest o lokohin yung guest para makakuha na rocket tip pang es. kailangan talgang kausapin na malamin na emosyonal, pero dapat pribado at sa pribado na lugar dapat ang panguusap medyo delikado nang konti pag ginawa nya yun. atlist doon momakikita ang totoo paguugali nya. pero dapat din sya si lalaki dapat ishare ang feelings nya for her dapat faithfull sya para walang problema. kung gusto mo sya tulugan finacial

Ito yung nakuha ko sa kabilang thread. yung ang advise tip ko sa yo

If you want to hear the real sad stories of this girls you need to test her emotional feeling for her by just talk deeply with her by just telling her anong nararadaam mo, wag kang matakot sabihin kung ano raradaman mo, okay lang umiyak handa ako kumnig sasabhin mo wag kang magsunungaling okay, okay lang magalit ilabas mo kung ano ang sama ng pinakalooban mo. makano ba finacial support ang mabibigay ko sa yo, yung tootoo ha kung makano ang pwede ko ibigay tulong sa yo. wag mo lang ako ifooled sabihin mo lang na sa akin ng totoo kung ano ang nararadaman mo. at sabhin mo sa akin nang buoong katotohan ha, wag kang magsisinulanling ano ba talaga hihnahanap sa isang lalaki yung totoo magmamahal sa yo, i hope di ka lumaki ang ulo mo sa pagiging maluho i hope. at sabhin mo sa akin yung pangrap mo dati kung ano talaga ihihanap sa isang lalaki yung totoo ha, alam ko gusto mo mahahon sa hirap alam ko mabigat ang pinadaraan mo, ang pangrap mo ba gusto mag asawa ng mayaman yung kumikita na mas malaki. meron bang mabigat ng problema yung pamilya mo? wag ka matakot sabhin sa akin yung problema mo okay lang umyak ilabas mo yung lahat pinak samag ng loob mo handa ako kumnig wag ka matakot. okay lang magalit at umiyak kung ano talaga ang nararadaman mo okay lang yun just tell the right truth. then you tell her handa ako suporthan ka emotinaly faithfully walang battered promise 100%. kahit malaki yung kinikita ko. its up to you i hope d ka mukahng pera i hope. if you like me depends on you. if you like me basta i will be very good to you with respectfully. di naman kita pwpwersa na gustuhin mo ko maging asawa o bf. o be very good relationship friends its okay for me. as long you tell me the truth then i share mine also okay promise that okay. maging faithfull ka di sa akin okay.

thats on example of the real sad stories of a GRO/PSP /MPA,s want to hear from them. and pls do not do this inside the establishment. do that in a private place so no one will hear anything so that you have private talking emotional feelings deeply with her prvatlelly. and you must be verry close friend her respectfully. in a nice maner.

i leave a note again that not all very sexy very beautiful girls are into material thing okay, ang ihirap i generalize yan, di natin alam kung ano past life nung tao. kung kilala na kayo at naging GF at nagkausap kayo malaliim yung waling biro, yung malalim ha. doon mo malalaman talaga kung ano ang pinaka past life iya. alam ko pag trinay nyo itong formula ko magiging matatag pa ang pasasama yo mag GF o mag bestfriend. sympre may kasama konti away at sama nang loob nang konti at kumplikado pa, ganyan talaga doon mo talalga makikila ang ano ang pagkatao nya pag trinay nyo.

try my formula it works.

i forgot, tell her ano ba pinakamabigat na buhay nadinaraanan mo noon at gusto mo ba mahaon sa hirap? bakit. at bakit ka kumapit na konti sa patanim.

yun but

dont forget this note

di lahat nang girls maluho na pumapatol kay Sugar Daddy (DOM na maraming salapi) mahirap idtermine yung ganyan ugali iba ibang tao at ugali na mahirap idetermine .

there are some looking for true love.

kaya nga money does not buy happiness ika nga.

Hello im a fil am thats in love with a MP can you please translate your post I am have trouble understanding you wrote and would appreciate the advice. Thanks in advance

I just want to share my story to all of you guys and I hope you can give me advice on this difficulty I may say that I am experiencing.

I have been a regular at one of the more famous KTV's in Q ave. My experiences there were quite fun. And so many stories to tell about girls in that club both inside and outside the club. Until this one time I met this GRO. I did not even notice her at first during my months stay in that club until we bumped in into each other or I might say she bumped into me. We had a quite of run ins before I actually tabled her because I already had this somewhat of thing with another girl there. On our third or second bump ins as I recall she smothered me with kisses immediately I do not know why but it was sure pleasing. To cut the story short I regularly tabled her then and left the other girl which was actually her friend by the way. We ended up being in a relationship and I got to know her really well and after that I rarely tabled her instead I just waited for her instead until closing or I just drop by and just to have a little chat with her. The thing is before she actually said yes to me after a few months of courting her she admitted that she had two kids the hard fact is she got back with the father of her children because of the emotional and financial needs of her family as dumb as it might sound I still accepted her even with all the strings attached. So literally I became the "kabit". She is not married though as what she tells me. This happened with so much drama when she admitted it to me and she was already ready for me to give up and just let her go with all tears flowing in her eyes and we were actually causing a scene because I tabled her on the dining when all this happened.

My problem is we are two months into the relationship and with our situation and she has no time for me even by just texting me or meeting up with me outside work. The thought that she is just using me for money is out of the question because I really do not spend anything much for her and I do not table her anymore maybe just once or twice a month because primarily I could not afford it because I am just a student and my allowance could not keep up with the clubbing scene. She always makes paasa and promises to me that are rarely met. She always tells me that she loves and how much I mean to her but literally it is not reciprocated by her actions and effort. She she is malambing and very showy that she likes me when we are together for just a little bit of time and that's all. I understand with the family situation and all but clearly there is really something wrong. Yes I have a lot of other girls that do not work in clubs but they turn out to be just as flings or just one night encounters for me and the girl that I really love and is my girlfriend is the woman working in that club.

Does she really love me???

Will it be possible for our relationship to work?

What is your opinion on this guys? I am really in quite a dilemma to let go or just continue with what we have going on right now.

I just want to share my story to all of you guys and I hope you can give me advice on this difficulty I may say that I am experiencing.

What is your opinion on this guys? I am really in quite a dilemma to let go or just continue with what we have going on right now.

just my 2 cents bro,

1. siguro she doesn't love you in the sense na she would jump into a relationship, maybe sobrang bait ka lang sa kanya, being a gentleman and a real true person kaya she said the things she said but as for jumping into a relationship with you, i don't think that would happen in the near future...

2. will the relationship work?? i don't think it will because you said STUDENT ka pa lang, if you're working or earning that much, i do believe pwede pa if tanggap mo maging daddy sa kids niya...but that alone is hard what more the financial difficulties??

my advise is to take things slow bro, if you have a stable job and earn that much, maybe you will find a girl na tama lang for you...

good luck bro!

maybe yes, maybe no...but does it really matter? it's the same story over and over again, guys like you always worry about the most irrelevant of things, LOVE??? the real world don't care whether you love each other or not, the only thing that matters is are you "CAPABLE!" of what?...first off, supporting YOURSELF! secondly, supporting your WOMAN! lastly, supporting your OFFSPRINGS! (and since she already has children, are you really willing to waste you resources, life and money, on another guys offsprings? instead of using your limited resources on propagating your own??? - Cuckoo - a bird that tricks another bird to take care of his offspring! it also means a man who is a stupid incompetent fool)

Think about this, LOVE...is an evolutionary by-product to ensure that when a male and female gets together, both of them stay together to ensure the survival of their offspring...the truth is, from an objective point of view, all women pretty much all look alike for men, and vice versa, the LOVE aspect just ensures that the man will stick with the woman until such time that their child is capable of living on its own.

Also, based on psychologists study, romantic love (which is the phase you are in) lasts on average between 18 months to 3 years...how long have you been with this girl again?

oh definitely! nothing is impossible! you could drop-out of school! (you'll have to, how the hell are you going to support your woman and her children when you are still studying in school?) if you are attractive enough, work as a "hosto" and whore yourself to rich gay men! instead of your woman whoring herself to rich old men!...or, you could enter the drug trade, a college degree is not really important in that line of business, and if you make the right moves, you can be one of the richest men in the country...or, if these 2 options are not to your liking, if your girl earns enough, you can just be her bitch!

what dilemma? are you to proud to be her bitch?

solve the first three problems (real world dilemmas) I've mentioned above...1.) supporting yourself 2.) supporting your woman 3.) supporting your offspring/s...then you can worry about whether the girl loves you or not!

also, girls who work in clubs, are harassed by old men every night...but just like these old men are aroused by young women, these girls are also aroused by young men, and most of these girls keep young bf/fubu/husband...and maybe she just happens to fancy you...just enjoy it!

GRABE! took me 4 days to go through this thread... 196 friggin pages and still going strong.

great inputs! nice to know i'm not alone. hope you don't mind if i share as well on my current situation with an MPA.

LOVE OR LUST?

true, the sex came first, but heck, it wasn't even all that great. still, i came back again and again for her.

i've seen her tulo-laway while asleep, i've heard her snore, yet, i still feel the same for her. LUST pa rin ba matatawag run?

GETTING HER OUT

gee, if i had the resources, of course! but as a working class guy, married with two kids, i know my finances just won't cut it.

still, as far as my budget could handle it, when she makes lambing like "pa-rebond mo naman ako" or "i like this pair of shoes," i readily oblige.

i guess that's my way of making life a little easier for her.

HAPPY ENDING?

now, this is the tough part. after all the posts i've read here, i know i'm not going to end up with her.

someone more handsome, younger, richer will eventually take her away from me.

ay leche! di nya nga pala pa ako sinasagot! :lol:

on a more serious note...

i know i'm going to come out of this experience hurt (although i hope not too bloodied).

i also believe this will make me a stronger, better person.

and when my children are older, i will come clean.

that once upon a time, i fell in love with someone besides their mother.

that i loved this woman unconditionally without any regard whatsoever as to her past.

that i even committed the heresy of contemplating leaving them for her.

perhaps my children will learn a lesson or two from what i've gone through.

LOVE OR LUST?

true, the sex came first, but heck, it wasn't even all that great. still, i came back again and again for her.

i've seen her tulo-laway while asleep, i've heard her snore, yet, i still feel the same for her. LUST pa rin ba matatawag run?

yes sir! lust is love! more specifically, the first stage of love...romantic feelings or lust is the first stage of love. Romantic love is driven by testosterone and estrogen. Mating is the evolutionary purpose of this stage of love; it creates strong physical attraction and sets the stage for emotional attachment. In this stage of love, endorphins soak your brain and you're immersed in intense pleasurable sensations. Your lover is perfect, ideal, made for you. In this stage of love you feel exhilarated and even "high" (similar to the feeling you get after you eat really good chocolate or have a great workout). You feel infatuated in this stage of love.

GETTING HER OUT

gee, if i had the resources, of course! but as a working class guy, married with two kids, i know my finances just won't cut it.

still, as far as my budget could handle it, when she makes lambing like "pa-rebond mo naman ako" or "i like this pair of shoes," i readily oblige.

i guess that's my way of making life a little easier for her.

ergo, the secon stage of love...

Physical attraction and power struggles make up the second stage of love (the "lovesick" phase). You may lose your appetite, need less sleep, and daydream about your lover on the bus, during meetings, in the shower. In this stage of love, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin are racing through your body and brain. You're also trying to shape your lover into your ideal partner – which is where the power struggles come in. In this stage of relationship, you're becoming more realistic, and you two may fight about things like whether or not to buy organic food or listen to country music. The infatuation is wearing off, a strong emotional attachment begins to set in, and feelings of infatuation fade.

HAPPY ENDING?

now, this is the tough part. after all the posts i've read here, i know i'm not going to end up with her.

someone more handsome, younger, richer will eventually take her away from me.

ay leche! di nya nga pala pa ako sinasagot! :lol:

finally, the last stage...

Emotional attachment or unconditional acceptance is the third stage of love. Emotional attachment involves commitment, partnership, and even children (a fear of intimacy prevents many from reaching this stage of love). In this stage of love, you're aware of both positive and negative traits in your partner, and you've decided you want to build a life together. Confrontation is most likely to occur in this stage of love (though if you're authentic and honest, it'll also happen in the second stage of love). You and your partner will either work towards a healthy, loving relationship or decide to call it quits.

impressive, sir.

very nice physiological insights on the nature of love. B)

still, the bottom line for me is:

I LOVE HER;

I WANT TO GET HER OUT OF THE MP BUSINESS;

I DON'T CARE IF SHE ENDS UP WITH ME OR NOT.

i feel the same way, i love all my angels! i want to keep all of them for myself!

on a more serious note...

i know i'm going to come out of this experience hurt (although i hope not too bloodied).

i also believe this will make me a stronger, better person.

and when my children are older, i will come clean.

that once upon a time, i fell in love with someone besides their mother.

that i loved this woman unconditionally without any regard whatsoever as to her past.

that i even committed the heresy of contemplating leaving them for her.

perhaps my children will learn a lesson or two from what i've gone through.

my own dad did that (told me about an affair)...i think he was shocked with my reaction...

i told him that it didn't matter to me if he had another woman/women, and i didn't really care if he had other families...polygamy is very natural...the only thing that could have upset me was if he abandoned us or any1 of his hypothetical mistresses and their children...the thing that despises me most are WEAK MEN...men who have the audacity to have multiple wives, but not enough resources to take care of them!

impressive, sir.

very nice physiological insights on the nature of love. B)

still, the bottom line for me is:

I LOVE HER;

I WANT TO GET HER OUT OF THE MP BUSINESS;

I DON'T CARE IF SHE ENDS UP WITH ME OR NOT.

i think this confirms you really love her sir, kasi you're putting her own happiness first before your own..

very nice sir though your avatar scares me, hahahahaaah