Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

finally,.....

the best answer for this thread,.......

i don't know you,..... but i'm with you,......

in my end,......

before i elaborate,....... i'm a guy and so it means i'm no girl hiding in these statements to clear the work that is being verdict negatively by most judgementals,......

and honestly,......

i am considered as veteran clubbers and i enjoy hopping to different clubs and bars checking ladies of certain kinds,......

i've been to asian entertainment, east asia, pharoah, d'boss and some other clubs and bars,.......

and i still take time to dropped by and even stay till gates closed,...... and evn looking for more spots to fill my hunger for more,.......

but one principle struck me like a landed UFO hit me from no where and nobody believes me,.......

and the principle that hit me,...... is the principle that is handing me over way back from college in my subject Philosophy,......

Justice comes first and everything follows,.......

now this message goes to each and everyone,....... awakening??? maybe,..... you weight it,......

so you say you know how to love???

you can't love someone if you're not being JUST (act of justice) with him/her,..... even simple unfairness defies justice,.......

and being judgmental out of nothing is defiant of justice,.......

so they're human too???? OBVIOUSLY,......

INDEED ACTUALLY!!!!!

where would you find the bunch of real ladies in this sick world?????

in the church??? come on,.... most of them just doing their washes,......

business establishments??? i'm a call center agent but i'm a great liar,....... i mean all of us,.......

at home??? haven't you lied with you parents or brothers/sisters??? come on,..... you never said you have a project that costs this and that???

no overpricing??? cutting classes??? telling mom no BF/GF yet??? staying late at school (duh) for project or activity but moving somewhere else???

come on,..... justice applies even to the smallest thing that you did,.......

and you think you're better than anybody else specially these ladies,........

i'm not saying their better than us,...... not even saying they're saints,........ and i won't come across stupid in your mind,.......

but who's the real person in this situation,.......

these ladies,..... they lie, they do s@%t, they sick off, they ruin lives,.......

but who's the victim actually,.........

they k*ll themselves,...... their pride,...... their humanity,..... faith,...... everything,...... and you think just for money,.....

hell NO!!!!!! they do it to build LIVES,...... LIVES of what means more to them,....... that they don't give a damn about themselves anymore,........

they've been cheated, been ruined, been crashed,.......

nobody knows all of the reasons behind it,...... but everyone would agree that most of them wouldn't want to have that kind of life if there's a better alternative,.......

some of them was raped, some by their father, brother, who ever, some was forced to do so, some was left by their husband, boyfriend, and all the burden, responsibilities, obligations, even the children to feed with, to give education with, even giving educations for themselves, for family,...... everything,.......

and who would give a damn???? have you helped any of them???? and by being judgmental, do you think you're helping them,..... everyone says think think think,...... about what???? about what's good for you???? you're penis???? come on,......

these ladies deserves respect,....... and in my end,..... i believe they deserve more respect than most of us,........

because they're choosing the path that they would never thought of or they never wanted in the first place but there's nothing they can do about it,........

so you outstanding guys out there saying you know better,....... think again,....... what if you're brought up to life because of this acts,.......

would you be proud of it,.......

me?? well,..... my mom has never done things like these,.... and what if it is??? well i'll be mad,...... i'll be ashamed,...... well, i'm just a human,.......

it hurts right???? it really hurts,...... or what if it's my sister, or who ever,... it hurts,...... so i'm not a JUST person,.... not always,.......

but atleast now that i know what they're going through is a burden of a life time,...... i'm thankful that i was brought up as a common guy,.......

because i wouldn't have better perspective for them,....... and now i know,.......

they have my gratitude,..... my thankfulness,........ my respect,.......

and i can tell maybe there will be sometime after proper realization that people who these girls gave or should a say waste their life with will be proud of them,.... and wake us up and make us proud of them in a way,........

you ladies (club ladies, dancers, starlet, variety, models, showgirls, MPAs, etc,.......

if no body can say it,........ or you've never heard of it,.......

i'll give you your rights to hear it,.... even if it's just plain reading,........

i won't pity you,...... because it's not what you need,...... but then on,....... thank you,....... because so far not everyday is a lucky day that you hear it sincerely,..... and i respect you,.... because you deserve it,......

and someday,.......

all these miseries and hardship will be paid off,....... and you'll have a better life,........ away from this tragedy that you're in,........

and you will be loved,....... right after you deserve your JUSTICE,.......

^^

Well said, brother for having the courage to say those things. :thumbsupsmiley: What you've posted says it all. ^_^

Lesson here:

Never judge a person by the background or profession alone. Rather, we should respect and understand the decisions they have made to provide a better life to their loved ones. Even if means selling their bodies. (It's like marching through hell for a heavenly cause).

finally,.....

the best answer for this thread,.......

i don't know you,..... but i'm with you,......

in my end,......

before i elaborate,....... i'm a guy and so it means i'm no girl hiding in these statements to clear the work that is being verdict negatively by most judgementals,......

and honestly,......

i am considered as veteran clubbers and i enjoy hopping to different clubs and bars checking ladies of certain kinds,......

i've been to asian entertainment, east asia, pharoah, d'boss and some other clubs and bars,.......

and i still take time to dropped by and even stay till gates closed,...... and evn looking for more spots to fill my hunger for more,.......

but one principle struck me like a landed UFO hit me from no where and nobody believes me,.......

and the principle that hit me,...... is the principle that is handing me over way back from college in my subject Philosophy,......

Justice comes first and everything follows,.......

now this message goes to each and everyone,....... awakening??? maybe,..... you weight it,......

so you say you know how to love???

you can't love someone if you're not being JUST (act of justice) with him/her,..... even simple unfairness defies justice,.......

and being judgmental out of nothing is defiant of justice,.......

so they're human too???? OBVIOUSLY,......

INDEED ACTUALLY!!!!!

where would you find the bunch of real ladies in this sick world?????

in the church??? come on,.... most of them just doing their washes,......

business establishments??? i'm a call center agent but i'm a great liar,....... i mean all of us,.......

at home??? haven't you lied with you parents or brothers/sisters??? come on,..... you never said you have a project that costs this and that???

no overpricing??? cutting classes??? telling mom no BF/GF yet??? staying late at school (duh) for project or activity but moving somewhere else???

come on,..... justice applies even to the smallest thing that you did,.......

and you think you're better than anybody else specially these ladies,........

i'm not saying their better than us,...... not even saying they're saints,........ and i won't come across stupid in your mind,.......

but who's the real person in this situation,.......

these ladies,..... they lie, they do s@%t, they sick off, they ruin lives,.......

but who's the victim actually,.........

they k*ll themselves,...... their pride,...... their humanity,..... faith,...... everything,...... and you think just for money,.....

hell NO!!!!!! they do it to build LIVES,...... LIVES of what means more to them,....... that they don't give a damn about themselves anymore,........

they've been cheated, been ruined, been crashed,.......

nobody knows all of the reasons behind it,...... but everyone would agree that most of them wouldn't want to have that kind of life if there's a better alternative,.......

some of them was raped, some by their father, brother, who ever, some was forced to do so, some was left by their husband, boyfriend, and all the burden, responsibilities, obligations, even the children to feed with, to give education with, even giving educations for themselves, for family,...... everything,.......

and who would give a damn???? have you helped any of them???? and by being judgmental, do you think you're helping them,..... everyone says think think think,...... about what???? about what's good for you???? you're penis???? come on,......

these ladies deserves respect,....... and in my end,..... i believe they deserve more respect than most of us,........

because they're choosing the path that they would never thought of or they never wanted in the first place but there's nothing they can do about it,........

so you outstanding guys out there saying you know better,....... think again,....... what if you're brought up to life because of this acts,.......

would you be proud of it,.......

me?? well,..... my mom has never done things like these,.... and what if it is??? well i'll be mad,...... i'll be ashamed,...... well, i'm just a human,.......

it hurts right???? it really hurts,...... or what if it's my sister, or who ever,... it hurts,...... so i'm not a JUST person,.... not always,.......

but atleast now that i know what they're going through is a burden of a life time,...... i'm thankful that i was brought up as a common guy,.......

because i wouldn't have better perspective for them,....... and now i know,.......

they have my gratitude,..... my thankfulness,........ my respect,.......

and i can tell maybe there will be sometime after proper realization that people who these girls gave or should a say waste their life with will be proud of them,.... and wake us up and make us proud of them in a way,........

you ladies (club ladies, dancers, starlet, variety, models, showgirls, MPAs, etc,.......

if no body can say it,........ or you've never heard of it,.......

i'll give you your rights to hear it,.... even if it's just plain reading,........

i won't pity you,...... because it's not what you need,...... but then on,....... thank you,....... because so far not everyday is a lucky day that you hear it sincerely,..... and i respect you,.... because you deserve it,......

and someday,.......

all these miseries and hardship will be paid off,....... and you'll have a better life,........ away from this tragedy that you're in,........

and you will be loved,....... right after you deserve your JUSTICE,.......

^^

sir, justice, implies impartiality, and you are doing an injustice by this hero-worship, this excessive glorification...

if you are going to love these women, then love them as you would love any other woman...nothing more and nothing less...that my friend is justice!

everytime you say that they deserve more respect...more of anything...you are doing an injustice! not only to these girls, but to every other girl not mentioned in your post.

they deserve respect, just as any other women, regardless of race, religion, or profession.

you might have learned "about" justice in your philosophy class, but you never understood "what" justice is!

they don't deserve more, they deserve the same! that is justice!

Edited by Rearden
sa akin meron pa...

to each has its own..

kaya lang some people

naging judgmental na sa kanila...

if they are love ... they love them back...

kasi alam ko po kung gaano sila magmahal

at masasaktan...

i had a roommate who work as...GRO

i was too judgemental on her, pero

being christian nagstoop down ako sa level nya..

there i know how she was being independent

at the young age...and most of them are seeking

security in life just to feed their families, and determine

to continue schooling...nadadapa lang sila dahil

some men are very mean, paiibigin lang ...gagamitin

lang sila then left them with nothing...

truly naawa ako sa kanila...they shouldnt be treated

kaya mostly sa inyo nachachallenge to get your girl you

want especially "well-experienced" on that field, you cant

win them unless you have a key to their hearts...

i dont know if i answered your question bro...

pero tingin ko sila ay magdalena with true dignified well-being and with good principle sa family nila.

althought kinamumunghian sila sa society, i still salute with them...lahat ay gagawin para maiayos nila ang family.

isipin mo naman...sinakripisyo nila ang pagkababae nila alang alang lamang sa kanilang mga pamilya...

ma'am, i think the confusion lies in your use of the phrase: "greatest principle and dignity"

the superlative form "greatest", or any superlative fom, should only be used in the comparison of specific objects wherein a specific quality can be quantified. (i.e. comparing the volume, size, speed...)

using it in the metaphorical sense, as I presumed you have done, renders the terms meaningless...

these women have principles and dignity

...not the "greatest principle and dignity"...there is no such thing!

also ma'am, when you say that you stooped down to your friends level, that is a very judgmental thing to say!

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to know lang po when you get into relationship with them thats if you are close with her, you need

to support her financial need lending to amount of 100k, that if she accpet the offer if she dosent accept well its ok.

ang alam ko sa isang pamilya ang financial kailangan doon para mamuhay ay 100k pero ang alam ko ngayon some of them

gusto ng simple pamumuhay right? ano ang hinahanap po ba sa isang lalaki para mamuhay siya nang maayos yung financial stable sya, ang hinahanap ba nya yung mayaman na malalking kumikita nang pera sample transportation Jumbo Transport na tourist bus kilala na tourist bus company pero sample lang yung name nung business nung guy. (DOM Filchi)

some of this people from the province went to manila find some green pasture yung gusto makahon sa hirap kasi at sa probinsya nila mahirap ang pamumuhay nila doon tama po ba? thats why when they have a relationship dapat yung guy

dapat meron syang 100-240k just to support her financial needs yung ba kumikita nang malaki yung

negosyo nya like transportation JTB Tours na tourist bus or Victory Liner na PUB or ALPS etc (DOM) kung ayaw pa rin nya at gusto ng simple pamumuhay nasakanya na lang po tama po ba? kahit pang tution support lang man depende siguro kung gusto nya tangapin para makatapos sa pagaaral tama po ba?

ito kasi yung sample yung kinuha ko sa ibang thread sa GL therad kaya sila pumta ng maynila para makahon sa hirap

depende, pumapatol sa tanda depende lang sa kanya, ang alam ko di sa pera kung di sa ugali yung di sya

mayabang yung meron good intensions depende sa kanya kung gusto nya tangapin yung maganda offer or gusto

talaga ng simple pamumuhay. depende na lang sa kanya kanya kanya tao niyan tama po ba? pero di lahat mukahang pera tama po ba?

ito na po sya galing sa ibang thread galing pala sya ng mindanao yung girl kawawa naman bakit?

from lovescribe yung name. paki basa na lang po sa GL thread yung nakuha ko sample. ginamit ko muna to sample

ito po sya

I think I saw her at the VIP showroom a month ago dry.gif I used to get the services of Hershey/Jamaica when she was still on Earth. She was my regular for a long time in 2006 and 2007 but she never offered services outside of the confines of GL. VERY STRICT ang management of GL on this issue so I hope you don't get her in trouble.

She says that we could see each other on her days off but just to see a movie and eat her favorite dish. I suppose takot din yung bata. Two years ago she got beaten black and blue by a drunken menyak (inside GL) and she still sobs when she recalls such misfortunes. If you think the economy is this bad in Manila, then you should see her town in southern mindanao. It was but a coincidence that I was part of a geological survey in that hilly part of Mindanao when I remembered that this was the town she grew up. It breaks my heart to see malnourished kids toiling in the hillside harvesting talbos ng camote. She used to tease me for my ladylike hands which she said had not toiled the earth (the real earth dude!). It does not show in her charming looks but she used to do hard labor in a rustic town inaccessible by usual transport. Hope you guys treat her well. She is practically supporting all her impoverished relatives. She is a good person and she even risked her life for her pet cat that got stranded in rising flood waters. Her service is amazing but as I learned later . . .she is more than just a sexual fantasy. Amazing girl

i hope maraming reresponse salamat po nag tatanong lang po

Edited by EPJ
sir, justice, implies impartiality, and you are doing an injustice by this hero-worship, this excessive glorification...

if you are going to love these women, then love them as you would love any other woman...nothing more and nothing less...that my friend is justice!

everytime you say that they deserve more respect...more of anything...you are doing an injustice! not only to these girls, but to every other girl not mentioned in your post.

they deserve respect, just as any other women, regardless of race, religion, or profession.

you might have learned "about" justice in your philosophy class, but you never understood "what" justice is!

they don't deserve more, they deserve the same! that is justice!

very well said,.....

and from here on i stand corrected,.....

but then on i stand on my grounds the moment i said that these ladies deserve to be respected even more,......

i'm not questioning you or your position in life or so,..... and i will not be like you measuring others mistake here in this thread or maybe here in this forum/community or dictating others will by means of your words who may not meant to be piercing but come across as sharp in devouring others pride in what they say,......

it's not a problem for me if you corrected me since i am open for others opinion as well,...... but marking how or what the specific told by others is completely rude and moreover if it's non related to the views of this topic, you don't have to collaborate on such specially if it will be an act of depriving others,......

we don't bow to anybody here because everybody is equal here,..... we share opinions and thoughts, we gave ADVICE,..... sometimes we tend to put strong words with emotions but we don't attack a specific person or group of people or so,..... and in the end, it's all about advice and suggestions,..... you DON'T preach,.....

if you don't like how we said it,...... or you want each and everyone's phrases, words, or terms to be perfect,... well go to senate,...... the group will not get in to you, you will get in the group,......

forgive me if i may be of rudeness,...... but you don't have to exceed on what you've just did,.......

Just would like to share this one for those guys in love with "them". For all the men out there who are in love yet hurting. Coz the women they love haven't ceased on doing the source of their daily bread.

"No bandage can ever hide the wound while I am freezing out cold in here.

Unable to move, totally incapacitated.

Coagulated blood are dripping rapidly, never knowing when it's going to stop.

A paralyzed lover...

I am a frozen hearted bleeder!"

Just would like to share this one for those guys in love with "them". For all the men out there who are in love yet hurting. Coz the women they love haven't ceased on doing the source of their daily bread.

"No bandage can ever hide the wound while I am freezing out cold in here.

Unable to move, totally incapacitated.

Coagulated blood are dripping rapidly, never knowing when it's going to stop.

A paralyzed lover...

I am a frozen hearted bleeder!"

can't deny it,... she's right,......

but then, even if both parties at struggle, the point is to what extent can any or both party would endure,....

not to the point of giving up, but when would it be over come,......

one thing to bare in mind,......

mathematics doesn't teach us how to breathe oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide, or to love and find your own happiness,......

but mathematics gives us the ultimate hope that every problem has a corresponding solution,......

well, i'm not an avid fan of math though,.......

so seek your way of resolving the matter that would relieve both parties of burden and problems,.......

sacrifices maybe in need, but things has it's own corresponding way for resolutions,......

money can be resolved in any possible ways,.......

because happiness is at stake,..... and everyone wants to be happy,.......

because everyone deserves to be happy,......

^^

recently i have a mpa friend . who resign from her work 2 months ago. i have costant communication w/ her. i really like her am happy

now that she is now living a normal fruitfull life. right now she is really struggling. the supervisor is asking her to return from mp scene

again.she told she gave up many things hanging out with friends at night. gave up out of town trips gave up buying things she want

she knows living a normal life is hard . but some people around her tempting her to go from her previous work. i offer her that i will

help her in groceries & some finance. am struggling in seeing her this kind of situation. if only am not married i'll pursue on my

intention to this girl. if she is not the one for me why does i dream of her as my wife. she had a decent job . she gain the respect

that she wanted. pressure of her work is really stressing her out. i am hoping that everything will turn out well in her work. i told

her it's not about money but having peace of mind .

• 1 month later...

got into a relationship with a therapist. so many questions. very few answers. so many plans. few achieved.

it got stormy because of her job and because of jealousy. who would ever want your girl pleasuring (es:hj) different men?

too complicated. too many things play at the back of my mind. maybe i just dont get the logic of it.

i dont know about the others but it never worked for me. good for them. sorry for me.

got into a relationship with a therapist. so many questions. very few answers. so many plans. few achieved.

it got stormy because of her job and because of jealousy. who would ever want your girl pleasuring (es:hj) different men?

too complicated. too many things play at the back of my mind. maybe i just dont get the logic of it.

i dont know about the others but it never worked for me. good for them. sorry for me.

you met her sa work nya? how long the relationship last? were you inlove back then? Was there courtship stage? sorry too many questions. i would be glad to hear your love story.

well, i am involved with a therapist now and it's good to say umalis siya sa work niya to get into a new career but of course I have to support her financially for the meantime until maka sweldo siya but it's good than knowing kung ano nangyari sa kanya sa work niya, if you want your relationship to last, kasi if you can't take her off sa work niya then be prepared for the things that will go your way ( fr from persons you don't know regarding sa ES ng GF mo, which is nakaka paranoid, kaya in my case, i didn't ask kung ano ES niya sa mga guest niya though she always say na standard ES lang, i just believe her statement on that...

:)

kung mahal ka niya talaga bro, it will show and mararamdaman mo yun..

good luck buddy!!

ang masasabi ko sa pagkakaroon ng GF na MPA..... grabe NAKAKAPRANING talaga kung mahal mo na.

well, i am involved with a therapist now and it's good to say umalis siya sa work niya to get into a new career but of course I have to support her financially for the meantime until maka sweldo siya but it's good than knowing kung ano nangyari sa kanya sa work niya, if you want your relationship to last, kasi if you can't take her off sa work niya then be prepared for the things that will go your way ( fr from persons you don't know regarding sa ES ng GF mo, which is nakaka paranoid, kaya in my case, i didn't ask kung ano ES niya sa mga guest niya though she always say na standard ES lang, i just believe her statement on that...

kung mahal ka niya talaga bro, it will show and mararamdaman mo yun..

good luck buddy!!

tama ka bro kung mahal ka ng GF mong MPA, it will show at mararamdaman mo yun...

ang masasabi ko sa pagkakaroon ng GF na MPA..... grabe NAKAKAPRANING talaga kung mahal mo na.

tama ka bro kung mahal ka ng GF mong MPA, it will show at mararamdaman mo yun...

i guess the first thing would be wala ka ng bayad of course, tip wise, bayad mo na lang room..

i have a friend na nagkaroon ng GF na MPA, yung GF niya pa nagbabayad ng kwarto, may allowance pa siya, hahahahah

in my case, ganun nangyari and she just asks for chocolates as pasalubong, yun lang...

but it's good umalis siya for our relationship's sake...hahaha

Love is very powerful... Hindi natin mapipili kung sino titibukan ng puso natin... You can fall for a rich one or a poverty stricken one... You can fall for ugly or good looking ones... Ang mahalaga when you fall, you will do everything to make things better... for you and for her. Sa mga tinamaan at na-in love sa mga taong involved in pleasure undustry, make things better. Kung kayo nyo sila ialis sa kinasasadlakan nila, that would be the best. Hindi nila ginusto yan, lumalaban lang talaga sila at ayaw magpatalo sa hamon ng buhay. They deserve love, respect and help from us. Sila pa nga yung masarap magmahal dahil they know that not so many would treat them equal and would choose to love them. Spread the love. That is why we are called Gentlemanyaks.

Love is very powerful... Hindi natin mapipili kung sino titibukan ng puso natin... You can fall for a rich one or a poverty stricken one... You can fall for ugly or good looking ones... Ang mahalaga when you fall, you will do everything to make things better... for you and for her. Sa mga tinamaan at na-in love sa mga taong involved in pleasure undustry, make things better. Kung kayo nyo sila ialis sa kinasasadlakan nila, that would be the best. Hindi nila ginusto yan, lumalaban lang talaga sila at ayaw magpatalo sa hamon ng buhay. They deserve love, respect and help from us. Sila pa nga yung masarap magmahal dahil they know that not so many would treat them equal and would choose to love them. Spread the love. That is why we are called Gentlemanyaks.

You are right.

My wife use to work on that industries. 2 years na kami. I love and care for her so much.

i guess the first thing would be wala ka ng bayad of course, tip wise, bayad mo na lang room..

i have a friend na nagkaroon ng GF na MPA, yung GF niya pa nagbabayad ng kwarto, may allowance pa siya, hahahahah

in my case, ganun nangyari and she just asks for chocolates as pasalubong, yun lang...

Kudos to the both of you :flowers: :heart: !!!

ok lang sana kung hindi mo mahal as in parang meron k lng f**k buddy, meron k lng free s*x wla k babayaran na es kwarto at meals lang ang gastos... pero pag mahal mo na nkakapraning na.

ok lang sana kung hindi mo mahal as in parang meron k lng f**k buddy, meron k lng free s*x wla k babayaran na es kwarto at meals lang ang gastos... pero pag mahal mo na nkakapraning na.

mahina naman siya eh, and kwento naman niya sa akin kung paano es and massage binigay niya and i trust her that, di naman kasi siya yung basta basta na babae, matino kumbaga, but what's good is she's back having a legit job and at least di ko na magiging problema yung ganun, hahaha

but tama ka, if di mo mahal, pakialam mo kesyo ma rape pa siya, hahahahaaha

but if totoo ngang mahal mo, lots of s@%t go through your head specially when you know kung ano mileage mo sa kanya, hahaha

thanks for the comment buddy!!

:thumbsupsmiley:

mahina naman siya eh, and kwento naman niya sa akin kung paano es and massage binigay niya and i trust her that, di naman kasi siya yung basta basta na babae, matino kumbaga, but what's good is she's back having a legit job and at least di ko na magiging problema yung ganun, hahaha

but tama ka, if di mo mahal, pakialam mo kesyo ma rape pa siya, hahahahaaha

but if totoo ngang mahal mo, lots of s@%t go through your head specially when you know kung ano mileage mo sa kanya, hahaha

thanks for the comment buddy!!

Ano feeling mo pag may lumalabas na FR sa gf mo?

Here's an update on my post of two years ago.

I finally managed to bring her to where I am now. After her stint in the Middle East as a babysitter (yes, madaming nanligaw sa kanya doon, pero she has proven herself faithful), umuwi siya ng Manila to wait for the processing of her visa para makapunta siya dito legally as a domestic helper. She didn't mind the work, basta magkasama lang kami. And although we can't live in the same apartment (for reasons obvious to many of us here who fell in love with women plying this trade), the fact that she's only a few blocks away from me and that we can get to talk to each other everyday by phone and even see each other regularly made all that waiting worthwhile. It's funny that she became more showy now that we're together kaysa noong long-distance relationship lang kami. Ako mismo nagugulat kasi bigla na lang iiyak tapos yayakapin ako nang mahigpit tapos she'll tell me that she won't bear it if I leave her kasi natatakot daw siya na baka eventually magsawa daw ako sa kanya. Sinasagot ko naman siya by saying that my long wait and support for her for three years should be proof enough of how much I love her. Kaya heto, masaya naman kami pareho, kahit tanggap namin ang aming katayuan. Ang mahalaga para sa amin, magkalapit na kami at hinding-hindi ko na papayagang malayo pa siya sa akin.

Do I sometimes struggle with accepting her past experiences kahit magkasama na kami dito? Of course. And I often tell her na nasasaktan ako kapag napapag-usapan namin 'yung mga naging karanasan niya. Pero diyan papasok 'yung love kasi it helps me to look beyond those things and see her as the woman whom I chose to lift up from the mire.

Will we live happily ever after? Those are stuff for fairy tales. But we just take it one day at a time, until those days will turn into weeks, the weeks into months, and I'm confident that those months will turn into three more years (we celebrated our third year last September) and even beyond. ^_^

I have a confession to make.

I fell in love with an MPA over a year ago (I still am). At first, she told me that she was single (oh yeah, I was so naive hehe...love is blind indeed). I told her that I'll support her financially if she leaves the trade (she did...and in return, I kept my word).

Several months later, I found out that she was NOT single (married, but to the point of separation and she has two kids). Now the natural response would have been to let go of her and close the chapter. But no, I kept on supporting her, sending her money regularly and sometimes even more, especially in times of need (ex. when her kids were sick).

What motivated me to do it? Mahal ko kasi eh. I sort of took over the role of the husband. I have pictures of her and the kids in my office (hidden in my drawer, of course). She tells me stories about how her eldest daughter is doing well in school. I even sent money para makapag-birthday party 'yung dalawang anak niyang girls. My support enabled her to start a little sari-sari store of her own infront of their house and, along with a friend who still does stints in the flesh trade once a while, to get a stand at a nearby public market. And to top it all, she's now in a Middle Eastern country working as a babysitter (yup, I also helped her financially so that she could get her passport).

We still keep in touch (I just called her a few hours ago). Now that she's earning her own dough, it looks like tapos na ang role ko ng pag-support sa kanya financially. And even though I spent a lot of money, I don't consider it a loss kasi I managed to pull her out of the flesh trade at nasa mas mabuti na siyang kalagayan ngayon.

Ano feeling mo pag may lumalabas na FR sa gf mo?

well, di naman siya top therapist so ok lang, but before when i was one of the admirers of TANYA of EAST TO WEST, pucha, nakaka praning reading all those FR's hahahhaa di ko kayang masikmura so to speak....ang hirap hirap knowing di lang ikaw regular niya, hahaha

but it's good that she resigned nung naging kami in fact, nung naging kami 2 weeks lang siya nag stay sa spa then found a legit job...hehe

but sinasabi niya naman sa akin pag may guest siya, may buraot, may P100-200 lang mag tip pero mayrun din galante naman pero usual Es lang sabi niya sa akin so, ok naman..