Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

the relationship is very much possible but the question is "how long will it last?" and "why should it last?"
That statement was very well said, it should make a lot of GROs think twice before getting into that situation. Somtimes when we see the guy or girl of our dreams and we dont see ourselves comming to a relationship with the person, then this person made the first move to know you, you just cant resist in giving it a shot at the opportunity. We sometimes say the word "bahala na" cause we always want to fullfill our dreams even if it may command a price at the end. So "how long it will last" is only answered by a wish and "why should it last", only you will know.
the relationship is very much possible but the question is "how long will it last?" and "why should it last?"

it's easy to fall when you're attracted, hard to make it last once you realized this is not the relationship you wanted yourself to be...

i like your last question. there's a lot of thinking to put there. why should it last?

kahapon galing kami sa club. i table one of them and she said she's not replying to my texts because she knows i had a relationship with (the one who broke my heart)... and she thought it's not right to get in touch with her when i'm... i told her "bakit hindi, i'm just being friendly". and she asked me a very familiar question "seseryosohin mo ba ang babaeng nakilala mo dito?" honestly i dunno what's the answer to this question and why should i start and make a lasting relationship with a GRO...

having an almost perfect SO (pretty, smart, and decent) and being a half perfectionist i dunno why i'm in this kind of situation. all i know is i've fallen (to the GRO) and this might be temporary but i could care less, i just want to feel this feeling now...

now excuse me i'm half drunk while saying this. i know it's selfish and as Freddy Mercury said "too much love will k*ll you". this might k*ll me and end me losing both. but hell i'm persistent sticking my ass still in this complicated situation. heh, we're mad here all of us who's involved in this topic. :upside: i know this wont last but here i am getting myself involved...

and yeah never judge them. some of these girls may have a choice not to do this kind of work. but being friends with them i learn that most of them are pretty probinsianas who's trying their luck here in the city (manila). no one can blame them, some stay in this industry and some moved-on and find some decent job. but this doesn't make them less of what they are. never force them to kiss you when they don't want to. never tell them to do things that are not comfortable for them. yes you paid them, but not to make them feel bad about themselves. having friends with them earned my respect for them. and even though one of them broke my heart that doesn't mean i should get even and make bad deeds to all of them. they're girls too, vulnerable and emotional, though they learn not to show it because of their job.

Yes, I second the motion Sir. We should never judge them for the work they have chosen. ;)

We have to be contented that we met these kind of women, who have feelings and emotions just like us. But we should never force them to get involved with us clients because they are also afraid that someone they know (family, close friends, etc.) might discover the painful truth.

malungkot talaga tong topic na to, di mo alam kung san ka siside. merong tama, may mali, may mga personal na dahilan at malabong mangatwiran. pero sakin lang iwasan natin makatapak ng iba kahit guest/client, or gro/mpa/psp, pantay pantay ang respeto wag natin tatapakan at hahamakin ang kapwa. at higit sa lahat wag natin sisirain ang buhay ng iba.

It is really sad. Reality bites. :(

We may all have different POV's. The MPA's/GRO's/PSP's POV's might differ on how and what they say about this topic. Same with the clients' side. I cannot argue with what the POV's of these women, because of the various experiences that they went through.

But I do learn that even we differ in perceiving life's experiences, we should learn to listen, to understand and to respect what other people are going through.

Learn, listen, understand & respect other people. Live.

Edited by ryujin6190

Agree! Agree! We girls won't be so proud to be our clients gf. First.. Our ghost will always hunt us(being labelled as MPA).. We wouldn't be happy too, knowing that some of your friends have seen us inside the aquarium(worst if it is family member). For us,, it'll be our biggest fear to humiliate our loved ones. And whether we like it or not.. We shouldnt feel this crazy little thing called love(hehehe), and if we do.. It will be best to prove it by letting that love go.. Because.. There's no way that worst things won't happen. Reputation is important. And we cannot offer something closer to that... Pinagsawaan na kame,, who are willing to accept us? Only people who doest know our past..

I cannot blame you with that statement, girl. Because we all have different experiences in life. Some are crystal clear, and some are tainted. But I do believe that in every rule, there is always an exception. Not all people cannot accept your kind (being called an MPA/GRO/PSP). But there are some, exceptional and open-minded people who can truly understand and feel what you girls are going through in the line of work that you've chosen. ;)

'To be or not to be?' Man, those are great questions. :) I cannot answer them for you. But, if in the past you get involved w/ an MPA/PSP/GRO, then only you can answer your questions.

Experience is still the best teacher, Sir. They will teach you what is right, and what is truly worth it.

Agree! Agree! We girls won't be so proud to be our clients gf. First.. Our ghost will always hunt us(being labelled as MPA).. We wouldn't be happy too, knowing that some of your friends have seen us inside the aquarium(worst if it is family member). For us,, it'll be our biggest fear to humiliate our loved ones. And whether we like it or not.. We shouldnt feel this crazy little thing called love(hehehe), and if we do.. It will be best to prove it by letting that love go.. Because.. There's no way that worst things won't happen. Reputation is important. And we cannot offer something closer to that... Pinagsawaan na kame,, who are willing to accept us? Only people who doest know our past..

Dont tell that..pinagsawaan...

There are lots of people here who can accept girls who are MPAs/GROs... AFAIK, there are still guys who does not care where he finds his love...

Love is made through trust, respect and honesty.

ROMANCE WITH AN MPA

i got inlove and involve with my MPA, but end up empty after 2 months. i hope things can be work out but i think its the end of us sana hindi pa umaasa pa rin ako. magulo lang siguro ang utak nya ngayon.

masasabi kong mahirap ang buhay ng isang MPA, they dont know when or will they be in love to someone na naging guest nila. she is so sweet, kind and understanding until the day she thought na tama na she left me all alone and went back to her family until now clueless pa rin ako why she did it, we used to live together in a short period of time, so many secrets madami akong hindi alam sa kanya ang alam ko lang e minahal nya rin ako and even assure of not letting me go pero eto ako mag-isa sa ngayon.

just sharing lang po, mahaba pa sana itong story ko pero hanggang dito na lang. para lang mailabas ko ang sama ng loob ko.

anyway, thanks for everything mhie! alam kong naguguluhan ka lang. you still have me balik ka na sa akin.

ROMANCE WITH AN MPA

i got inlove and involve with my MPA, but end up empty after 2 months. i hope things can be work out but i think its the end of us sana hindi pa umaasa pa rin ako. magulo lang siguro ang utak nya ngayon.

masasabi kong mahirap ang buhay ng isang MPA, they dont know when or will they be in love to someone na naging guest nila. she is so sweet, kind and understanding until the day she thought na tama na she left me all alone and went back to her family until now clueless pa rin ako why she did it, we used to live together in a short period of time, so many secrets madami akong hindi alam sa kanya ang alam ko lang e minahal nya rin ako and even assure of not letting me go pero eto ako mag-isa sa ngayon.

just sharing lang po, mahaba pa sana itong story ko pero hanggang dito na lang. para lang mailabas ko ang sama ng loob ko.

anyway, thanks for everything mhie! alam kong naguguluhan ka lang. you still have me balik ka na sa akin.

You may not know all her secrets and just maybe what you don't know won't hurt you. It could also be possible that if she left you she may have had your best interests in mind. Just a thought.

i will get jealous, i will worry most of the times, i will miss her.. i will wish i can marry her.. BUT.. i cant.

because my family will get frustrated if they find out that she was once a sex vendor.. if i married her and i plan to be of service of my country/city,, and my Detractors knew about this.. she will humiliate my whole family, our kids,, my parents.. it cant be "you and me against the world" every time right? so as a MAN,, i have to be practical. be responsible and think not only feel every emotions that will come my way..

That one is a worst-case scenario that I can think of when I got involved (immediately) w/ an MPA/GRO/PSP. I would feel the same way if that happens to me. Very difficult situation. :upside:

but im just a girl..

very weak, emotional and open to everything, day dreaming that "♫♫someday my prince will come♫♫".. and if he comes at the right time,, my heart will just open its door and welcome him. and i will make sure that he will enjoy my company every time.. and blah blah blah..

i believe that there is someone for me. but i dont want to ASSUME things right now.. im a lovable person. i know that, and i deserve LOVE too..(feeling nio naman hindi ako anak ng Dyos, ako nga tunay na anak no.. mga AMPON! hehehe *kidding*)..

Everybody deserves to be loved, right? Because we are human after all (♫♫ Born to make mistakes ♫♫). :)

But we should remember that there is always a right place and time to fall in love, and of course, to the right person. It just happened that some folks out there do not understand what they are in for.

i just dont think,, 99% is capable of loving us.. see u soon my 1% boy! :upside:

ACCEPTANCE is the key word here. :D

Rarely will you see the right man who can accept you for who you are. But anything in this world can happen.

All I wish for you girls (MPA, PSP, GRO), is one day you will eventually meet the right men who can treat you right and make your lives happy. ^_^

You may not know all her secrets and just maybe what you don't know won't hurt you. It could also be possible that if she left you she may have had your best interests in mind. Just a thought.

thanks doc, i will treasure all the good memories not the bad. masaya syang kasama sobrang malambing, sobrang bait, down to earth din ito at masaya akong malaman na one point in her life minahal nya rin ako. dami kasing kalaban kaya siguro we end up losing each other madami pa sana akong gustong ishare dito but will keep some for privacy.

dati inisip ko na hindi tama ang mainvolve sa guest. paraparaan lang nila ito para may kausap or kasex lang sa labas ng bakod ng trabaho. mali dahil pagnanakaw ng guest ito sa kompanya namen.

madaming nakalagay na mga bawal sa listahan ko, pero sinubok ng panahon.

akala ko hindi mangyayari, pero nagkagusto sya sa akin, sabi nya niligawan nya ako. paniwala ko naman ay natutuwa lang ang lalaking ito. pero naging malalim na ang usapan, naging malapit sa puso at isipan. nangulila sa kanya kapag hindi nagpaparamdam.

pinilit iwasan ngunit walang pinatunguhan. naging malinaw lang lahat na ako'y nahulog na pala. mga bawal na listahan isinantabi muna.

isang binata pumukaw sa aking matahimik na mundo. isang lalaki na matipuno sa paningin ko, isang tao na susubok sa pagkatao ko.

inakala noong una na hindi magtatagal ay lilisanin din ako, dahil siguro masaya kapag kasama ako. nagiging totoong tao sya pag ako ang kausap. walang iniisip na trabaho, walang kelangan papel na kailangan ipasa, walang pagtitipon na kailangan puntahan. inisip ko rin na nagpapalipas oras lang ang taong ito.

pero hindi ako tanga at manhid, nakikita ko at ramdam bawal pagaaalala, bawat salitang binibitawan, bawat yakap na ipinararamdam..

ngayon, isang tanong sa isip ko, "hanggang kailan ito?"

hindi naman ako negatibong tao, gusto ko rin syang makasama nang matagalan, mas mabuti kung sya ay hindi na mawawala pa sa akin.

sa lakas ng loob kong magtrabaho sa ganitong linya ng trabaho, sa kanya lang ako nakaramdam ng sobrang takot. na baka mali sya, baka natutuwa lang sya, baka iwan din nya ako bukas..

baka iwan din nya ako bukas..

hindi ito malabong mangyari pwede ka niya iwan anytime he wants. kung tingin mo siya na talaga ang lalaking para sa iyo magusap kayo sabihin mo titigil ka na sa trabaho mo at magsama na kayo. maghahanap ka ng isang matinong trabaho and youll live happily ever after.

dont get inlove too much, magtira ka para sa sarili mo. ako i almost gave my all even to forget my family nagsama kami pero iniwan nya hanggang ngayon hindi ko alam ang dahilan.

I think it''s best to always remind ourselves why we go to MP's or KTV's/Clubs in the first place. Is it to find love or have fun? To be on the safe side always and in order to avoid bitter disappointments and useless heartaches, the reason should always be to HAVE FUN! Because the realities of the outside world are just too overwhelming, and we just want a temporary escape from it all. Why do we have to drag these realities in there too? Let's escape and let's just have fun!

maaaring iwan nga nya ako, pero hindi ko nais bigyan sya ng pagpipilian nya, dahil ako marami na akong sinugal sa buhay ko. ayokong mapasubo sya at mabigla na lamang sa huli. ang pagibig ay hindi binibigyan ng pagsubok, hindi ko nais na itali sya sa akin upang ako at ako na lamang ang mahalin o isipin. mahal ko sya at ayaw kong gumawa sya ng desisyon na baka pagsisihan nya sa bandang huli.

kung ano man ang mangyari, siguro ay dapat tanggapin ko na lang lahat na walang halong mga katanungan. masaya ako sa kanya, at nakikita ko naman na ganoon din sya sa akin. siguro hindi ko dapat madaliin lahat ng bagay at hayaan ko na lamang itong umagos at pagdaanan at dapat madaanan. iipunin ko lahat ng magagandang alaala upang kung ako'y kanyang iwan na, masayang nakaraan lang ang nais kong balik balikan.

alam ko noong una ay nagsasaya lang kami. customer ko sya at attendant nya lang ako. hindi ko sinasadya na may makikita syang pagkatao sa akin. ihiniwalay ko ang personal at trabahong buhay ko. hindi ako mahilig magpakilala sa isang taong halos hindi ko kakilala. ngunit sadyang napaka-mapaglaro nang panahon. hinamon ang kakayahan ko. hindi ko napigilan humanga sa taong humahanga din sa akin. napalukso ang pusong pinatay ko noong nagsimula akong magtrabaho. sinabi sa isip na "hindi, bawal at hwag" pero nadapa, nagkamali sa pagsasalita ng tapos. masaya kami. pero hindi ko lang talaga mawalay sa isip na "hindi ka pa rin dapat ganun umasa, dahil lalaki lang sya, hindi ka dapat maniwala sa pangako ng taong masaya"

Edited by foxydeviouschick

binata, kaya lahat ng oras ay naibigay naman sa akin. ako lang ang nagkokontrol ng oras ko dahil hati ang pagkatao ko. sabi nya ay tanggap naman nya ang trabaho ko. at hindi nya naman ako pipilitin umalis, nais nyang ako mismo ang magsabi sa sarili ko na tama na at gusto ko nang magpahinga. walang pressure syang ibinibigay sa akin at nagpapasalamat ako para dito. dahil hindi din naman ako handang iwan ang lahat ng nakakapagsuporta sa pangangailangan naming pamilya upang pagtuunan itong nararamdaman namin. dahil maaga pa upang magdesisyon.

sa pagdaan ng panahon na ako'y nagsisilbing isang attendant. naigiba na lahat. hindi ko na rin alam kung paano ba ang maging isang anak, kapatid, kapitbahay dahil ako ay sobrang wala nang oras na ginagalawan. isa pang hindi ko na alam sa tagal nang panahon na ko ay walang nobyo. hindi ko na rin alam kung paano ba ang maging isang girlfriend. ano ano ba ang mga dapat iniisip o ginagawa ng magnobyo lang. kaya hindi ako matahimik. dahil baka mali lahat ng sinasabi o nagagawa ko.

binata, kaya lahat ng oras ay naibigay naman sa akin. ako lang ang nagkokontrol ng oras ko dahil hati ang pagkatao ko. sabi nya ay tanggap naman nya ang trabaho ko. at hindi nya naman ako pipilitin umalis, nais nyang ako mismo ang magsabi sa sarili ko na tama na at gusto ko nang magpahinga. walang pressure syang ibinibigay sa akin at nagpapasalamat ako para dito. dahil hindi din naman ako handang iwan ang lahat ng nakakapagsuporta sa pangangailangan naming pamilya upang pagtuunan itong nararamdaman namin. dahil maaga pa upang magdesisyon.

sa pagdaan ng panahon na ako'y nagsisilbing isang attendant. naigiba na lahat. hindi ko na rin alam kung paano ba ang maging isang anak, kapatid, kapitbahay dahil ako ay sobrang wala nang oras na ginagalawan. isa pang hindi ko na alam sa tagal nang panahon na ko ay walang nobyo. hindi ko na rin alam kung paano ba ang maging isang girlfriend. ano ano ba ang mga dapat iniisip o ginagawa ng magnobyo lang. kaya hindi ako matahimik. dahil baka mali lahat ng sinasabi o nagagawa ko.

mukhang in love ka madam... this is the other way around, si girl ang nahuhulog sa lalake... kung si babae naman ang na in love, will she try her all to compromise her job for the guy, and leave this job that supports her family? please keep us posted. :rolleyes: i wanna know how this would end, or how you would end it...

in a relationship it takes two to make it work, di maaaring si girl lang in love di maaaring si guy lang. so you have to be so sure that this guy really loves you, hindi naglilibang lang... pero sapat ba ang pagibig lang sa ganitong klaseng complikadong relasyon? and by the way napaka-pulido ng tagalog mo... :lol:

foxy, be true to yourself take and the risk kasi alam mong ikaw ang talo sa bandang huli. si lalaki walang mawawala sa kanya binata siya. you might get pregnant as well so be careful kasi wala akong nakikita na magiging problema ni lalaki kasi she had you i guess for free, live sex and anything you also bought her shirt maybe. hinay hinay lang if he loves you willing siya mag-antay hindi yung magsawa lang siya sa iyo at iwan ka.

what if si lalaki makakita ng babae na katrabaho nya, or pinakilala ng kaibigan na maayos ang trabaho in a glimpse iiwan ka niya. ask him whats his intentions? try nyo mag-live in, this is in a way of mas makilala nyo ang isat-isa, rent an apartment from then on start your plans if youll pursue to more than gf-bf or leave each other nalang.

---> pasingit <---

in my case, i was left behind. i love this MPA so much i can even relate to a prodigal son leave my family at nagsama kami ni MPA no regrets at all kasi alam ko minahal nya ako at masaya kaming dalawa but then nalaman ko na may long time relationship pala si MPA in short bumalik sya doon sa kanila at iniwan ako mag-isa sa apartment mabuti na lang at tinanggap pa rin ako ng family ko.... will not hesitate to take the risk again if ever she comes back to me one more time iwan ko ulit family ko just to win her back but this time kapag bumalik siya siguraduhin kong akin na siya.

i miss you so much mhie, if only you can read this.

When I was still working as an mpa, there were several customers who told me they love me. I didn't take their words for it. Tipong mga gusto lang nilang maka libre.

You've done it right, girl. Good job! Di maiiwasan na may mga guest na mambobola para lang makaisa.

Ibang lalaki talaga (Hey guys, baka magalit kayo sa 'kin ah. I'm not referring to all men), 'di makuntento na magpa-service sila sa mga attendant na gusto nila. Tapos, nagagawa pa nilang manloko. :angry:

Then, all the hard earned money that these girls made will suddenly be gone...like a snap of a finger. :(

been there done that. fell in love, nurtured the love for 3 years, only to be left short of dead for a "richer" d.o.m....

sadly, though i would like not to refer to "all" of the women involved in this kind of business - but they often fail to recognize if it is love they are currently experiencing...

all i can say is i've tried so hard to refrain from involving myself beyond the physical, but then again - that's probably what proves to be the source of attraction on their end... you tell them 1st hand that if we go beyond a "professional" kind of relationship we might end up hurting each other immensely, but they still insist that what they feel is love... sigh...

what can i say - i'm an endless romantic

do i dare say to stand your ground and not let your emotions drive you towards these women? hell no. i for one shouldn't talk... all i am saying is that if you do decide to submit - be ready to experience the pain and the hurt that will inevitably stab you from every direction imaginable.

love may be seen by a few - but in the end, money will always be the way of the lot.

Edited by Bloodraven
do i dare say to stand your ground and not let your emotions drive you towards these women? hell no. i for one shouldn't talk... all i am saying is that if you do decide to submit - be ready to experience the pain and the hurt that will inevitably stab you from every direction imaginable.

well said sir. experience really is the best teacher. 3 years is an awfully long time, love, and money invested in a relationship. sad to hear that that 3 year relationship is gone, must have been painful going through and getting over it specially being left for some rich DOM... money really is a factor here.

been there done that. fell in love, nurtured the love for 3 years, only to be left short of dead for a "richer" d.o.m....

Sir, we all can easily be drawn toward these women because of the beauty they project, due to their line of business. Some of them are really romantic due to their womanly nature and some are just pretending to be romantic to prey on their guests. All of the GROs learn to talk that way wether they are sincere or not, cause thats the only way for them to get the customers attention. So when we meet them, we should be carefull when listening to what they say to us and the attention they give to us. If you are the type who is allowed to have a relationship with a GRO, then find out first how sincere they are and always consider the benefit of a doubt in all they have to say to you. Sometimes they ask help from you for a sick child, (wether be daughter or neice) would actually turn out to be for a boyfriends vices, so always draw a line for cushion just in case the impact arises. Good for you to get out of this situation, and i am sure you will find someone more fitting for you who will make you proud to be you.

Pag usapan niyong dalawa kung ano ang hinaharap niyo at ihanda niyo na kung ano ang dapat isama sa prioridad sa pagsasama niyo. Kung kaya niyo bang hanapan ng solusion ang pamilya niyo para sa kabuhayan nila? Dahil kung merong solusion, makakaginhawa na kayo.