Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Sa madaling sabi...PERA PERA ANG LABANAN! Kung wala ka pera wag mo na ituloy...baka kaw din ang magsisi sa bandang huli..Napunta sila sa ganun trabaho dahil sa pera hindi dahil maghanap ng bf hehe..

Ndi lahat ganun. Ako I work as GRo and MPA before. Now we are happily with him with one child. He totally left his wife and children for me.

Now we are happily with him with one child. He totally left his wife and children for me.

Uhm very striking line... how could you ever find happiness in doing such thing? hindi ba kawawa naman yung mga batang iniwan niya? and oo nga naman, kung nagawa niya talikuran yung una niyang resposibilidad anong assurance mo na hindi karin niya iiwan?

Ndi lahat ganun. Ako I work as GRo and MPA before. Now we are happily with him with one child. He totally left his wife and children for me.

Hindi ko alam ang punot dulo ng kwento ng buhay nyo, I'm not here to Judge you, you may be happy, but you cant be proud of your relationship, can you?

Hindi ko alam ang punot dulo ng kwento ng buhay nyo, I'm not here to Judge you, you may be happy, but you cant be proud of your relationship, can you?
Your right there, baka naman the guy was living in hell and was looking for an exit from that fiery marriage, that was his call. Have seen a lot of broken marriages and most of them does not involve a third party. It was mainly incompatibility, therefore disision niya na humiwalay sa asawa niya. Who knows, his wife might even be happier with this arrangement. But i could be wrong too. got to hear the story from this dude.
Your right there, baka naman the guy was living in hell and was looking for an exit from that fiery marriage, that was his call. Have seen a lot of broken marriages and most of them does not involve a third party. It was mainly incompatibility, therefore disision niya na humiwalay sa asawa niya. Who knows, his wife might even be happier with this arrangement. But i could be wrong too. got to hear the story from this dude.

Maybe you're right about that, Sir.

If you cannot take some things, the only way to stop is to put an end to it (like what you've said, he looked for a door to exit that rocky marriage). The guy must have reached that point, if he wants to stay or go (And he decided to give up, maybe he realized that the marriage is getting nowhere).

Must have been a mutual decision between both parties to go separate ways. At least no third party involved.

@ karen

Ma'am, I like what you've said. (There's always a hope). There are things in this world that are not meant to be (just like what happened to your partner's failed marriage). I do not mean to judge, but I think that he left his family because he wanted to end his misery. And besides he made that decision first, before you ended up being with him.

I am glad that you are both happy. At least now, he can no longer look back to his past.

Everybody deserves a happy life, even if living nowadays is much harder.

Maybe you're right about that, Sir.

If you cannot take some things, the only way to stop is to put an end to it (like what you've said, he looked for a door to exit that rocky marriage). The guy must have reached that point, if he wants to stay or go (And he decided to give up, maybe he realized that the marriage is getting nowhere).

Must have been a mutual decision between both parties to go separate ways. At least no third party involved.

@ karen

Ma'am, I like what you've said. (There's always a hope). There are things in this world that are not meant to be (just like what happened to your partner's failed marriage). I do not mean to judge, but I think that he left his family because he wanted to end his misery. And besides he made that decision first, before you ended up being with him.

I am glad that you are both happy. At least now, he can no longer look back to his past.

Everybody deserves a happy life, even if living nowadays is much harder.

The truth is I feel so guilty.

Actually they were happily married. The wife is working so hard while I having an affair with her husband, until one day she found out. But He choose me instead of her.

Just dont know how to say sorry to her.

Very ashamed of myself.

Actually they were happily married. The wife is working so hard while I having an affair with her husband, until one day she found out. But He choose me instead of her.

Very ashamed of myself.

Apat na buhay ang involved dito, na forever na nagbago.

The husband :thumbsdownsmiley:

The wife :grr:

The Mistress :*

The Kid/Kids :cry:

I feel for the kid/kids. I really do.

He totally left his wife and children for me.

There's a third party. she said it herself clearly that he left his wife for her.

and she justify it with her recent post by being guilty with what happened.

though wala pako anak, i feel for the kids too...

pero the damage has been done and they cannot turn back time. forgive yourself, just make the most out of your relationship with him, be happy, enjoy it. kasi you'll never know WHEN he will do the same to you once he got tired of your relationship...

Very ashamed of myself.

I guess we close this case for now. I was just trying to put things on a lighter mood. But, your story about the abandoned wife seems to be shattering for a relationship. Just be a good housemate and hope this does not happen again,specially to you.
Apat na buhay ang involved dito, na forever na nagbago.

The husband :thumbsdownsmiley:

The wife :grr:

The Mistress :*

The Kid/Kids :cry:

I feel for the kid/kids. I really do.

@ pixel888

I also feel the same way too. The children are the ones who are most affected by this scenario. And their lives were never been the same.

@ karen

Ma'am, it is really hard to say sorry to the person whom you have hurt. But it takes time and courage to tell those words.

I truly understand how you have felt in this situation.

There's a third party. she said it herself clearly that he left his wife for her.

and she justify it with her recent post by being guilty with what happened.

though wala pako anak, i feel for the kids too...

pero the damage has been done and they cannot turn back time. forgive yourself, just make the most out of your relationship with him, be happy, enjoy it. kasi you'll never know WHEN he will do the same to you once he got tired of your relationship...

I guess we close this case for now. I was just trying to put things on a lighter mood. But, your story about the abandoned wife seems to be shattering for a relationship. Just be a good housemate and hope this does not happen again,specially to you.

I am so confused. . . . . It was good I entered this thread. Meron kasi po akong suitor-client and has a family, and the fear of the same fate would happened to me ay 'yun po ang kinakatakutan ko as you said sir trueillusion.

I can bear the conscience but the fear na maaaring mangyari sa akin 'yun iwan niya ako ay 'yun ang di ko kakayahin. Also, natawagin akong homewrecker ay medyo masakit din, and sort of karma ay iniisip ko din.

So here I am, and trying to be strong and not to get involved at all. Trabaho lang naman ito.

I am so confused. . . . . It was good I entered this thread. Meron kasi po akong suitor-client and has a family, and the fear of the same fate would happened to me ay 'yun po ang kinakatakutan ko as you said sir trueillusion.

I can bear the conscience but the fear na maaaring mangyari sa akin 'yun iwan niya ako ay 'yun ang di ko kakayahin. Also, natawagin akong homewrecker ay medyo masakit din, and sort of karma ay iniisip ko din.

So here I am, and trying to be strong and not to get involved at all. Trabaho lang naman ito.

you know, no one is in the right position to tell you what you should/must do. you just do it. based on your statement it seems like you're falling for this client/guest of yours, but you're trying hard not to get involved because you know it's not right.

nothing wrong on being his number two. what's wrong is when you try to be the number one and yet you know that place in his life is already taken. just be cautious on your decision and try not to break some hearts (and family). you might end up breaking your own heart in this process but at least you tried not to hurt others and your conscience is clean.

it's a lot easy when you know that the guy left his family because that's his decision, that's what he want, he's tired of his relationship. never be the reason of a guy breaking his family, that will be a big mistake.

but who knows? it's also a big mistake picking a guy who abandon his family. because you can never be sure when he'll get tired of you too? just just be happy with what you will have for now. nothing is permanent really. only a few can be happy with what they have. happiness is often found on your journey, not destination.

basta alam mong wala kang tinatapakan, kahit dumating yung time na iwan ka niya never have regrets. charge it to experience, learn from it and be wiser next time. what don't k*ll you makes you stronger.

Now go girl and enjoy life! Cheers.

you know, no one is in the right position to tell you what you should/must do. you just do it. based on your statement it seems like you're falling for this client/guest of yours, but you're trying hard not to get involved because you know it's not right.

nothing wrong on being his number two. what's wrong is when you try to be the number one and yet you know that place in his life is already taken. just be cautious on your decision and try not to break some hearts (and family). you might end up breaking your own heart in this process but at least you tried not to hurt others and your conscience is clean.

it's a lot easy when you know that the guy left his family because that's his decision, that's what he want, he's tired of his relationship. never be the reason of a guy breaking his family, that will be a big mistake.

but who knows? it's also a big mistake picking a guy who abandon his family. because you can never be sure when he'll get tired of you too? just just be happy with what you will have for now. nothing is permanent really. only a few can be happy with what they have. happiness is often found on your journey, not destination.

basta alam mong wala kang tinatapakan, kahit dumating yung time na iwan ka niya never have regrets. charge it to experience, learn from it and be wiser next time. what don't k*ll you makes you stronger.

Now go girl and enjoy life! Cheers.

I am so confused at this time. Hindi ko talaga ma-getz ang sinasabi, pardon me sir, siguro nga magulo lang ang isip ko pa at para maintindihan ang point. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

I am so confused at this time. Hindi ko talaga ma-getz ang sinasabi, pardon me sir, siguro nga magulo lang ang isip ko pa at para maintindihan ang point. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

what i'm trying to say sis is ok lang maging number two basta wag mong piliting maging number sa buhay niya at hayaang makasira ng pamilya.

pero kung nagdesisyon na siyang iwan ang pamilya nya bago siya nainlove sayo go for it. pero kung ganyang klaseng tao siya wala karin kasiguruhan kung kelan ka niya iiwan kasi si no.1 nga at family niya nagawa niyang iwan, may probability na ulitin niya yun sayo.

pero ang buhay ay wala naman talagang kasiguruhan kaya enjoy mo nalang whatever happens iwan ka man or not, basta wala kang tinatapakang iba wala kang regrets at hindi mo mararamdamang nakarma ka. :thumbsupsmiley:

simple lang naman, don't do to others what you don't wanna do unto you because what goes around comes around.

Simplehan na lang natin, my lady Milanne....

Bakit ba ganyan

ang buhay ng tao

mayro'ng mayaman

may api sa mundo

kapalaran kung hanapin

`di matagpuan

at kung minsa'y lumalapit

nang `di mo alam

o bakit kaya

may ligaya't lumbay

sa pag-ibig

may bigo't tagumpay

`di malaman `di maisip

kung anong kapalaran

sa akin ay naghihintay (by R J Puno) :(

Edited by 86bangher

clients falling in love with mpa's, gro's, and psp's? no way! it's really a big crazy thing. they have to be sweet, thoughtful, and beautiful to lure and entice clients that you shouldn't be carried away your feelings. iba pa din ang educated, formal, malinis na babae ang ihaharap mo sa altar at sa pamilya mo. have patient to look for your wonderful partner na maipagmamalaki mo. think of the future not the libog.

I can see where your comming at. Nahulog rin loob mo sa cient mo, this situation is the other way around this time. I think medyo bago ka palang in this industry, cause you are not careful with your feelings. If the guy tells you na may asawa na siya, there are 2 things that could be the reason for his honesty, either to take you and leave his wife or to test his marketability at his age and status. Minsan ego trip na yan, as they say, "love em leave em" kind of thing. Mag ingat ka rin sa feelings mo kung alam mo di puwede, you can draw a line and stay on your side of the line at all times. Puwede naman ng gfe feelings lang naman di ba, masaya na rin nun without the hurting. Alam mo may asawa na yung guy, boyfriend -girlfriend nalang and the care for each other is good enough. Dont give him ideas of leaving his family. Kawawa ang ikalalabasan sa lahat ng involed kung nagchange partner si lalaki. Infact there are some people who just seek that type of attention and they are contented with their bar life already.
clients falling in love with mpa's, gro's, and psp's? no way! it's really a big crazy thing. they have to be sweet, thoughtful, and beautiful to lure and entice clients that you shouldn't be carried away your feelings. iba pa din ang educated, formal, malinis na babae ang ihaharap mo sa altar at sa pamilya mo. have patient to look for your wonderful partner na maipagmamalaki mo.

I salute you man, for saying these things. :D

Most guys no longer have the patience and guts to look for the right kind of women that they want to marry. They often resort in going thru clubs/mp's to look up for the wrong type of girls. But the truth is, they are just looking for fun and sex. And unfortunately, they do not distinguish sex from love.

think of the future not the libog.

I definitely agree, Sir. Because when 2 people are in love, they can proudly show to the whole world how they truly care for each other. No hang-ups and no inhibitions.

Dudes, never lose hope. There's always a right woman that is truly meant for you. Someone that your family and friends can accept for who she is. :)

Good for you. Pero, hindi ka ba nakonsensya na may nasirang pamilya dahil sa nabuong pagmamahalan nyo?

My advise, don't continue with the relationship. I kinda disagree with true illusion that its ok to be the number 2. Everyone deserves to be number 1 and if a person can't give you that theres no reason to stick with a romantic relationship.

Be strong, you deserve what other so called "normal women" deserve. You are not less of a person because of your line of work. The problem is that most if not all MPAs/PSPs/GROs believe that they don't deserve the best in life because alot of men treat them like crap.

I personally look up to these type of women because if I was in their situation I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to do the things that they do. And for that I can say that you guys are better than I am.

Agree! Agree! We girls won't be so proud to be our clients gf. First.. Our ghost will always hunt us(being labelled as MPA).. We wouldn't be happy too, knowing that some of your friends have seen us inside the aquarium(worst if it is family member). For us,, it'll be our biggest fear to humiliate our loved ones. And whether we like it or not.. We shouldnt feel this crazy little thing called love(hehehe), and if we do.. It will be best to prove it by letting that love go.. Because.. There's no way that worst things won't happen. Reputation is important. And we cannot offer something closer to that... Pinagsawaan na kame,, who are willing to accept us? Only people who doest know our past..

I've been reading alot of your posts and I feel that you believe the opposite of what you are saying. It's just the same thing as saying that you feel that you don't deserve the best. I feel that you say these things to put a strong image here and I believe that deep inside you long for something more, something better.

Nevertheless, should you still insist on your stand I am not here to argue with it.

clients falling in love with mpa's, gro's, and psp's? no way! it's really a big crazy thing. they have to be sweet, thoughtful, and beautiful to lure and entice clients that you shouldn't be carried away your feelings. iba pa din ang educated, formal, malinis na babae ang ihaharap mo sa altar at sa pamilya mo. have patient to look for your wonderful partner na maipagmamalaki mo. think of the future not the libog.

BS, this is the type of attitude that doesn't really sit well with me. I sincerely wish that your daughter wouldn't have to do the things these women do. Otherwise, you just might eat your words.

My advise, don't continue with the relationship. I kinda disagree with true illusion that its ok to be the number 2. Everyone deserves to be number 1 and if a person can't give you that theres no reason to stick with a romantic relationship.

Be strong, you deserve what other so called "normal women" deserve. You are not less of a person because of your line of work. The problem is that most if not all MPAs/PSPs/GROs believe that they don't deserve the best in life because alot of men treat them like crap.

I personally look up to these type of women because if I was in their situation I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to do the things that they do. And for that I can say that you guys are better than I am.

you know Tranz i agree with your mindset. but it's sad to say that in this harsh reality there's always those that no matter what they do they still end up as being 2nd. be it in any contest, relationship, job, businesses, etc. there's always that number 1 and next to it those 2nd rate...

that's what i'm trying to imply when i said not to insist to be the no.1 when that place is already taken. she can either be contended being no.2 or find someone who will treat her as his no.1.

and yeah i feel the same on ImurAngel's posts. seems like she's saying something but believes the opposite of what she say. it's a sad sad thought really that these girls think they don't deserve to be someone important, when they speak they feel like being man-handled by everyone's POV that they have to act defensively. but i'm not here to argue with it either, she has her point.

and yeah never judge them. some of these girls may have a choice not to do this kind of work. but being friends with them i learn that most of them are pretty probinsianas who's trying their luck here in the city (manila). no one can blame them, some stay in this industry and some moved-on and find some decent job. but this doesn't make them less of what they are. never force them to kiss you when they don't want to. never tell them to do things that are not comfortable for them. yes you paid them, but not to make them feel bad about themselves. having friends with them earned my respect for them. and even though one of them broke my heart that doesn't mean i should get even and make bad deeds to all of them. they're girls too, vulnerable and emotional, though they learn not to show it because of their job.

malungkot talaga tong topic na to, di mo alam kung san ka siside. merong tama, may mali, may mga personal na dahilan at malabong mangatwiran. pero sakin lang iwasan natin makatapak ng iba kahit guest/client, or gro/mpa/psp, pantay pantay ang respeto wag natin tatapakan at hahamakin ang kapwa. at higit sa lahat wag natin sisirain ang buhay ng iba.

Edited by truellusion