Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

i really don't know the answer. when we were together, i felt she was always bracing herself for the eventuality that we will separate. one night, she tearfully declared her love then disappeared, only to reappear a couple of years later as a superstar mpa.

she left without saying goodbye, changed her number and address.

haaay....

sounds like you still want her.. go for it dude! B) though you have to live with the consequences of having a relationship with an MPA.. and that would take a lot of sacrifice from both of you.. anything that is worth doing in the first place is worth overdoing it.. hehe.. but it's just me :hypocritesmiley:

sounds like you still want her.. go for it dude! B) though you have to live with the consequences of having a relationship with an MPA.. and that would take a lot of sacrifice from both of you.. anything that is worth doing in the first place is worth overdoing it.. hehe.. but it's just me :hypocritesmiley:

thanks dude, but we've both moved on though i still care for her as a friend. :)

i want to say absolutely yes, but honestly, i don't know. my idealism says it is possible, but pragmatism dictates otherwise.

several pages back, i detailed my involvement with an mpa before she became the superstar that she is now. she is one reason i avoid the mp threads: everytime someone writes an fr about her like she's a piece of meat, i want to rip the guys' balls apart and shove it down his throat. yet i know that i have no right to do that, as those frs are among the incidentals of her job.

it is difficult. for example, how can i introduce her to to my family without even thinking that one of them might've availed of her services. or what will she say if asked where she works?

i really don't know the answer. when we were together, i felt she was always bracing herself for the eventuality that we will separate. one night, she tearfully declared her love then disappeared, only to reappear a couple of years later as a superstar mpa.

she left without saying goodbye, changed her number and address.

haaay....

same thoughts.

to moby & spongebobby - nothwithstanding chastisement from your peers and family, would you really go with your heart given the circumstances?

yes i do realize that my name is neither spongebobby nor mobius

if circumstances were different

I would go for it

not because I'm an idealist or I believe that "love will conquer all" (which is just bleeding heart propaganda)

That's just the type of guy I am. I really don't think about what other people may think, I'll just go right ahead and do it if I feel like it (maybe the reason why I get into too much trouble). I always believed that things always sort themselves out for better or for worse; they always sort themselves out.

I'll worry about the details (introducing her to friends, family, dog, neighbor and so forth) later.

now this is, if circumstances were different.

yes i do realize that my name is neither spongebobby nor mobius

if circumstances were different

I would go for it

not because I'm an idealist or I believe that "love will conquer all" (which is just bleeding heart propaganda)

That's just the type of guy I am. I really don't think about what other people may think, I'll just go right ahead and do it if I feel like it (maybe the reason why I get into too much trouble). I always believed that things always sort themselves out for better or for worse; they always sort themselves out.

I'll worry about the details (introducing her to friends, family, dog, neighbor and so forth) later.

now this is, if circumstances were different.

now this is for you Larry, would you mind expounding or qualifying the "different" circumstances.

true love para sa real person yan with a clean heart and soul.

di para sa mga mpa na ksp na ginagawang suicide billboard

ang thread. wala kwenta ganitong mga ksp na mpa paawa

effect as if iiyak mtc kapag namatay sila. bakit sino ba sila isang

hamak na p#ta lang naman na kayang bilhin sa halagang 3k :evil:

it means wala silang value pero pinapakita nila thru their paawa

effect meron silang balor at silbi in reality wala still same sila isang

hamak na putatsing lang :thumbsdownsmiley:

tindi po yata galit nyo?

mpa, psp or whatever sila ay tao din naman po.

mpa, psp or whatever sila ay tao din naman po.

Tama ka. MPA o PSP man ay tao din.

Pero magiging ganap ka lang na tao kung ....

MARUNONG KANG MAGPAKATAO.

Ano pa man ang trabaho mo ay hindi mahalaga kung ikaw ay may magandang asal at matinong pagiisip.

Ang sabi nga ng ating mga lolo at lola,

NAPAKADALI MAGING TAO (AT NAPAKADALI GUMAWA NG TAO)... PERO MAHIRAP ANG MAGPAKATAO.

Tama ka. MPA o PSP man ay tao din.

Pero magiging ganap ka lang na tao kung ....

MARUNONG KANG MAGPAKATAO.

Ano pa man ang trabaho mo ay hindi mahalaga kung ikaw ay may magandang asal at matinong pagiisip.

Ang sabi nga ng ating mga lolo at lola,

NAPAKADALI MAGING TAO (AT NAPAKADALI GUMAWA NG TAO)... PERO MAHIRAP ANG MAGPAKATAO.

AGREE!

now this is for you Larry, would you mind expounding or qualifying the "different" circumstances.

oh

well if I had met that chick way back when I was single I would have given it a go.

Mind you I'm not being high and mighty when I say that I wouldn't mind the consequences or the public's opinion. What I meant was I wouldn't think about it at first and worry about it later.

siguro without the pressures of society, doable.

to moby & spongebobby - nothwithstanding chastisement from your peers and family, would you really go with your heart given the circumstances?

Read my sig, trans. :hypocritesmiley: Complying with others' (e.g., society, peers, friends & family) standards is never a substitute for being true to oneself.

For what its worth, clients can fall in love with their mpa/ psp's. But on a case to case basis. Clients may find certain attributes which will likely make them fall for their psps/mpa. But its not a one day process. It can be that you have been patronizing this girl for a long period of time. In any event if both parties showed willingness and sincerity, there maybe a likelihood that they could start a relationship. If this is the case, it is possible and I have seen it happened. But believe me, this relationship will be tested by challenges. A lot of hardships, efforts and sacrifices will play the part, but at the end of the day, what matters most is that you had balls to go for the girl that you love, despite that she is out of the ordinary. Kudos to you, if you are this kind of person!

Different strokes for different folks.

Wow, they are also like us you know, they have the capability to feel, to love yet doesnt have the capability to pay for their tuition fees, or to buy anything for their 1st born child, this is the only job they know. Who could blame them?

Ako nga na inlove kay ***********m eh, kaya lang alis na sya, treat ko sana siya sa pizza hut or something like that,kahit treat lang ok na. :cry:

Wow, they are also like us you know, they have the capability to feel, to love yet doesnt have the capability to pay for their tuition fees, or to buy anything for their 1st born child, this is the only job they know. Who could blame them?

Ako nga na inlove kay ***********m eh, kaya lang alis na sya, treat ko sana siya sa pizza hut or something like that,kahit treat lang ok na. :cry:

i agree...wala naman pinanganak na paid 4 Sex eh. it's the situation that creates this individual

if you prick them, do they bleed. remember that they are people too

dikO alam panO mag'sstart... dikO nalang sasabihin kung sinO sya... well pinagdaAnan kO na din tOng situatiOn na tOh... perO dikO sya client....

a guy whOs trying tO help me Out of this kind of jOb hanggang sa mafall kami sa isat isat....

naging kami.... sa umpisa masaya... sa kalagitnaan mejO sumasablay na kase nawawala na yung trust....

i mean trust nya saken.... nung naging kami start nung day na un stOp kagad akO as PSP... which is good fOr me...

he prOvide all my needs... wala akOng masabi.... mahal kO sya.... mahal na mahal.... sObra.... then One time nahuli nya akO na sumasideline parin sa mtc... On that day sObrang galit na galit sya... wala na kOng magawa kundi gumive up....

lam kO tatanungin nyO bakit akO bumalik sa pagiging PSP.. sObrang hiya nakO sakanya alam nyO un...

lahat kase sa kanya na... which is di tama... mas gugustuhin kO nalng bumalik muna sa ganito kesa naman mahirapan sya saken diba?? alam kO mahirap yung pingdaanan nya saken... and im sorry for that....

perO One thing i can say... im nOt a liar and i dOnt use him fOr the sake Of myself........

bakit kO tO shinare sa inyO??? ditO s tOpic na tO..???

kase ngayOng paskO i really miss him.......

wala na kami cOmmunicatiOn.... and i think nakalimutan nya na akO...

maybe nakapagmOveOn na sya perO naka2sigurO akO na naiwan pa din sa kanya ung mark ng pain na naibigay kO....

just One wish fOr him..... sana ngayOng paskO... napatawad mO na akO.... imissyOu.....

imiss yOur hug and kiss... imiss the whole part of yOu... specially yOur heart..... :(

merry christmas...

how sad,just wondering whos that guy,i heard many things about you.

if you need some company im just here. :)

MasturVader,

Did I miss the continuation of your saga? If I didn't, can you kindly complete the story?

Thanks!

Whew... took me around 3 hours to read this entire thread. I can’t believe there are so many guys in the same boat as me. I thought I was one of the few dumb enough to fall for an MPA. Let me share my experience…

I first visited her MP last September, it was actually my first time to visit a “naughty place”... I just went with my balikbayan friend who was uber horny after not getting laid for 3 years in the US. The aquarium opens and there are about 4 girls on display. Naturally, my deprived friend gets first pick and ends up choosing this white-skinned chinita beauty that I had my eye on. Oh, well. My gaze then strays to the next whitest girl in the room. I was about to pick her when my other friend tells me to choose this other girl... now this is one that wouldn’t normally catch my eye in a line-up of beauties. She was a bit dark, let’s call it morena, not exactly my type (like most guys, I prefer light-skinned girls). But she had nice eyes, and there was something about her smile. She looked eager to please. So I thought, what the hell, and went with her. To cut it short, she really wasn’t all that good. It wasn’t the amazing sex that the other guys posted they had with their MPA/PSP gf’s. Her massage wasn’t that great (me and my friend compared notes after our session), but there was something about her that I just couldn’t put my finger on. For convenience, let’s call her ‘Kim’ (not her floor name or real name).

Going to MP’s can be addicting, and for the next month I made the rounds. All in all I had several different MPA’s, but I found each of them lacking. I finally went back and visited Kim for the 2nd time. My plan was to become her regular. I figured I could set up an arrangement for ‘home-service’, where I could save a little by not paying for the room, but instead give her around 50% more than usual. After the 3rd visit, something clicked. I was able to take her home with me after her shift. I was pretty surprised, I mean, I wasn’t courting her through text or anything. And I guess I’m a pretty decent-looking guy, but I’m no Sam or Piolo.

We’ve been seeing each other for almost 3 months now. At first I was just happy because I was getting free sex, which I actually bragged about to my friends ( something I’m not very proud of ). But after awhile, she started to grow on me. At first I thought I was ok with her ‘job’. I’m a practical person, she’s the breadwinner in her family of 7, which includes her baby. I was pretty upfront with her, I make about half of what she makes in a month, so I couldn’t really support that many people if she quit her job. Now, though, I really wish I could support her so she could quit doing what she does, and go back to school. I want to be one of those rich old farts who throw money around like paper. My life used to be so simple.

It’s gotten to the point where I don’t find other girls that attractive anymore. I started sleeping with my celphone beside me, and I’d be ecstatic every time she texts or calls. I started drinking and chain-smoking by myself at home, things I thought I’d never do, thinking about her ‘guests’. Hating them, but at the same time wanting to be them. Does that make sense? She says she loves me, but there’s always that doubt lurking at the back of my mind. She seems so distant when she’s at work, but I guess that’s to be expected. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being a guest… I’d probably be spending less time and money.

I guess I’ll stop for now, will continue this when I get home from work. Feel free to comment.

after reading Master Vadurs story and all the rest. I have learned that if you're the type to fall in love easily, do not go back for seconds with the same MPA/PSP, because a second will turn into a third, and the third into a fourth until before you know it you're "in love".

This piece of advice is only if you don't want to fall in love, and keep on continuing to treat the MPA/PSP game as a game.

LOL, I forgot all about continuing my 'saga'... actually, there's not much else to tell. I pretty much told it all in that post, and it's barely been a month since then. I guess I'm OK now, not as f*cked up as I was before. We still go out on her days off, I usually take her shopping or we go to the spa. I actually like going to the spa now btw, keeps my skin nice 'n clean and the massage (a REAL massage) is relaxing. Never thought I'd say that. I also take her to work when I have the time (she's nightshift), pass her celphone load... little things like that. I figure that even if I can't fully support her so she can quit her job and go back to school, I can at least do these small things to make her life a little easier.

BUT... I still have my doubts. But I guess that's something I have to live with, right?

I think am falling for one... Though am not a client or so.. Just met her through common friend... kinda kills me when she's so sweet.. something i never got from my past relations...

sometimes i do wonder.. Is she for real or what? is she feeling the same way as i do? or is she really like this? the way she treat someone... sweet, lovable, caring.. haaaaaaaaaaaaayyy!