Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

kaya nga sa pagkakaintindihan nyong mag asawa yan eh, kung umpisa palang pinag usapan nyo ng mabuti ang mga challenges sa buhay, naiwasan sana ang ganyan... although in some cases hidni rin maiwasan talaga ang ganyan eh no??? ako dasal lang lagi, at kung alam ko na yung pupuntahan ko eh may mga pwedeng mangyari na hindi maganda eh ako na mismo ang gumagawa ng paraan na hindi na lang pumunta, hidni ko ginagawa yun para sa akin lang kundi para sa mag ina ko rin dahil mahal ko sila...^_^ payo lang yung akin guys ha... hindi nyo kailangn sundin ^_^

once i thought this only happens in the movies but

yes it can happen but sometimes it can be disastrous

my officemate fell for a psp but the sad thing is he also left his wife in the process

Well, that's sad, and when someone is married, I don't think it's worth it to leave marriage for someone else. But if one is still single and fell in love with an MPA or GRO, then I see nothing wrong with it, as it is only a natural thing to happen.

yes u can fall in love wit a psp, falling in love is easy but the hardest part is facing society, alam nyo naman dito sa society natin puro feeling conservative, lalo na pag coming from a well known family ka, parang moral dilema eh anyway jus my 2 cents hope it helps

ur right there, bro!

for most of you guys, this is a no no. but what if you got interested in one and fell in love with. and also found out that the lady really love you. to yuo married guys this is not feasible, it can ruin your marriage. but to the unmarried and seperated ones. you have to weight the pros and cons for such a relationship. are you willing to accept the past of your loved one, can shoulder the financial burden that will be put upon you once she quits the job? or be willing to sacrifice relatives, friends or even lovers in order to have this relationship work out. pls. share your views with me as i discover her true feelings for me.

Gosh,

How can u ever know if the girl u love, loves u back for real. If she is a sailslady at Megamal, if she sells insurance with prudential, if she works in a factory, if she is a 'psp'. U just have to trust ur instincts. They all now how to fool men. Just like we now how to fool them.

It happened to me, and i married here.

But I have to admit, her past is very difficult to forget, for me. Althought i knew from day one, what she did. In my mind I accept it totaly, and certainly after she retired, but the green monster inside of me is always close by. And I think it will be there for quite a while. And I notice that the presence of my jealousy hurts here very much, kc she is always very honest with me, but the hart moves in misterious ways. Sometimes we meet (or receive a txt) from here former 'office mates' and that is always very difficult for me, kc she always acts very friendly to them, what i really don't understand.

What we did? We just followed our love and get married, and even today somethimes we have to overcum trouble but with couple doesn't?

The finacial problems after here retirment i can not help u with, kc i have a steady job with very gud salary, compared to pinoy standards.

Edited by Mr.Guapo

I'm a stickler for human rights & I dare say tis an inalienable right to pursue happiness.

The real question is twofold:

On the one hand, the honest guts of the guy to not be blind but to accept -- with eyes wide openj -- the woman 100%. No more, no less.

On the other hand, the willingness of the MPA/PSP to turn her back on that life -- that whole lifestyle -- entirely as a proof of that love.

Kung hindi, e sa totoo lang, naglolokohan lang tayo dito. Sumbatan lang ng lalake na "sa putik kita pinulot..." & all the guy will get is "But I really love you ..." chick-en, chuvah, ek-ek, etc. etc. etc.