Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

Bro ikaw ba yung bf sponsor ni ano sa makati? Got her maybe after you; akala she was extra wet while doing daty pero ibang liquid pla yun

saklap yan bro

please lang maging hygienic man lamang si thera for other GM sake!

wag na daw kayo magmahal ng thera hehehe

Edited by golroger

How would you react if it turned out that you fell for a thera who told you that she's a non-milf, yet you accidentally met her in the mall with 2 kids in tow...?

So what? I think it's quite normal for theras to have at least 1 kid. This is why a lot of them need the fast cash.

two wonderful days, 5 hours of pure delight, 2 hours of serious discussions & an hour of sad parting... that was how my week went... today i got a call from her telling me that her partner is back a day ago & she can no longer see me. i asked why? & she said there was a big change in the attitude of her BF. extra caring & all that. a complete turnaround. i felt sad but she's really happy with him... lucky guy...

anyway ... just to forego of the situation , i am moving ahead, get out of retirement & go look for other ways that would cloud the unpleasant past. i am joining the band wagon of GMs on the hunt.

two wonderful days, 5 hours of pure delight, 2 hours of serious discussions & an hour of sad parting... that was how my week went... today i got a call from her telling me that her partner is back a day ago & she can no longer see me. i asked why? & she said there was a big change in the attitude of her BF. extra caring & all that. a complete turnaround. i felt sad but she's really happy with him... lucky guy...

anyway ... just to forego of the situation , i am moving ahead, get out of retirement & go look for other ways that would cloud the unpleasant past. i am joining the band wagon of GMs on the hunt.

At least nagenjoy naman kayo sa isa't-isa, Lucky You also. Hehe.

still lucky at least you have closure

Sana man lang nag quickwash.😅

Kaya sana huwag po kayong maiinip kung minsan theras took 10 to 15 mins before they go to your room kasi baka naghuhugas muna sila o naglilinis sila ng katawan lalo na kung katatapos lang nila sa gm na kasunod mo.

Nawala na pala yung thread na "Effective ba ang gift.......?" Kaya dito na tuloy posted ang mga pagreregalo kay thera.

On topic...

She's wearing that necklace that I gave to her as a gift during our recent session. She didn't even removed it even she undressed. That was my surprise birthday gift to her.

Got her the other night hindi na niya suot necklace

• Like (+1) 1

You should be relieved that you're free. Next time don't be exclusive to one thera (I'm just assuming) kasi di naman ikaw exclusive sa kanila , and you never will be unless umalis sila sa trabaho nila.

Siguro nakaka appeal din ang GFE with them pero I think theras are the last choice for GFE because they can't give you the exclusivity that a real GF can give you. They can't be transparent for fear of hurting your feelings, etc. Masyado madaming issues which in the end can cause a lot of heartache for both parties.

You should be relieved that you're free. Next time don't be exclusive to one thera (I'm just assuming) kasi di naman ikaw exclusive sa kanila , and you never will be unless umalis sila sa trabaho nila.

Siguro nakaka appeal din ang GFE with them pero I think theras are the last choice for GFE because they can't give you the exclusivity that a real GF can give you. They can't be transparent for fear of hurting your feelings, etc. Masyado madaming issues which in the end can cause a lot of heartache for both parties.

Agree boss...halos lahat naman ng payo dito sa thread e tama naman, kaya lang marami din na pina asa din ng theras (the way we GMs were treated) at marami din na gullible... salamat din sa mga advise ng lahat.. back to hunting to move on ... otherwise stop.

• Like (+1) 1