Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

got a message from my theraloves this morning &we dated this afternoon (should i say yesterday) went to a coffee shop, talk about everything in life. she's still the same beautiful as ever but now more bubbly & humorous (i didn't know she had that) & fun. (her partner is away so she found time to see me). anyway, she's now happy with her life, her family, she had moved on & i'm really happy for her. she still remembered when we first met before my birthday (june 12,2017) that we had quite a what you call uneasy moments .... aaahhhh how sweet... & later on turned to a blazing encounter...from then on, i was her regular... she knew before that i love & worship her but i was married & will complicate things, so we were thera/client whatever... i was really really glad that i met her again. she even told me that i was a true gentleman.(i loved that) cheers to you miss H

got a message from my theraloves this morning &we dated this afternoon (should i say yesterday) went to a coffee shop, talk about everything in life. she's still the same beautiful as ever but now more bubbly & humorous (i didn't know she had that) & fun. (her partner is away so she found time to see me). anyway, she's now happy with her life, her family, she had moved on & i'm really happy for her. she still remembered when we first met before my birthday (june 12,2017) that we had quite a what you call uneasy moments .... aaahhhh how sweet... & later on turned to a blazing encounter...from then on, i was her regular... she knew before that i love & worship her but i was married & will complicate things, so we were thera/client whatever... i was really really glad that i met her again. she even told me that i was a true gentleman.(i loved that) cheers to you miss H

Lucky You Boss, she agreed to meet you. Hehe.

From my experience choose the thera with less drama in life, go for a single non milf,sure na wala bf or asawa; someone you can be partners in crime; you can invite out after her work and enjoy time together; belive me vacation with a thera loves is very memorable; stay away from complicated thera situations esp those with kids and family problems; im sure madadamay ka sa gulo nila; then if mutual feelings na kayo plan out what she needs to get out and move on; up to you if you want to help; pero keep communication and trust intact; esp trust; not the condom brand hahhaa; once trust is broken move on to the next; good luck mga braders

• Like (+1) 1

the last time i was with my theraloves was when is about to retire, during that time with her she told me " who knows? maybe we could meet out" and so she retired, went with the GM she really love... a few weeks passed & she sent me a message that we could meet out but it's going to cost me a bit higher than what i spent on the spa she worked before ( i was thinking that her relationship w/ her GM failed & she's down on her finances) & i was very glad that i could see her again but fate wouldn't let me because i injured myself playing tennis before i could set a date. she learned of my injury & even gave comfort words... after a week or so i got another message from her that she's coming back (as a hidden gem & told me not to post any about it) even as my foot still hurts, i was very glad that i'm going to see her again but again luck is not on my side,,, until she finally decided that she'll never come back.... i loved her yes but i was just a client... i would be more than happy meeting her in other times...i'm really hoping this time... for her.... happiness...success & everything good... i missed her so much but i have to move on... we GMs mostly are victims here, but i enjoyed it.... did you? CHEERS!!!

Cheers!