Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

As with all relationships, I think it's important to understand and accept things your partner does, their jobs included.

If you're falling for a flight attendant or cabin crew member you better deal with the fact that she will be traveling a whole lot.

If you're falling for a doctor you better accept that she will have those long, 24-hour shifts.

If you're falling for a girl who gets paid to make guys cum (to put it crassly, but I'm making an oversimplification to illustrate how conservative we still all are despite being on a forum that deals in the flesh trade, not to offend), then you better accept that too, and all that comes (sorry) with it.

That's what relationships are about, mostly... Understanding and accepting things about your partner.

Relationships need many things to work. Being on the same page is one of the primary things.

Is she falling for you too? Just as hard and just as fast as you are? If things aren't mutual it isn't a relationship... they're just your personal feelings, and it's yours and no one else's responsibility to deal with your feelings.

Another question is... what do you think "love" is? Is it exclusivity, physical and emotional monogamy?

Cause a lot of us like to throw these words around, words like "love" or "faithfulness", without really examining what they mean to us.

And a therapist/MPs job calls into question those ideas of monogamy and physical intimacy as prerequisites or sole domains of love.

A therapist for sure doesn't fall in love with every John with an open wallet and a lonely dick.

But sometimes Johns fall too hard too fast for the girlfriend experience, focusing solely on the "girlfriend" part and not the "experience", as in PAID "experience" part.

What I'm saying is... proceed with caution. Not just when falling for an MP, but falling for anyone, or anything, really.

"Love" means different things to different people, and a good understanding of what it means both to you and your potential partner (if she even feels the same towards you) is essential.

Edited by lvrmn
  • Like (+1) 2

As with all relationships, I think it's important to understand and accept things your partner does, their jobs included.

If you're falling for a flight attendant or cabin crew member you better deal with the fact that she will be traveling a whole lot.

If you're falling for a doctor you better accept that she will have those long, 24-hour shifts.

If you're falling for a girl who gets paid to make guys cum (to put it crassly, but I'm making an oversimplification to illustrate how conservative we still all are despite being on a forum that deals in the flesh trade, not to offend), then you better accept that too, and all that comes (sorry) with it.

That's what relationships are about, mostly... Understanding and accepting things about your partner.

Relationships need many things to work. Being on the same page is one of the primary things.

Is she falling for you too? Just as hard and just as fast as you are? If things aren't mutual it isn't a relationship... they're just your personal feelings, and it's yours and no one else's responsibility to deal with your feelings.

Another question is... what do you think "love" is? Is it exclusivity, physical and emotional monogamy?

Cause a lot of us like to throw these words around, words like "love" or "faithfulness", without really examining what they mean to us.

And a therapist/MPs job calls into question those ideas of monogamy and physical intimacy as prerequisites or sole domains of love.

A therapist for sure doesn't fall in love with every John with an open wallet and a lonely dick.

But sometimes Johns fall too hard too fast for the girlfriend experience, focusing solely on the "girlfriend" part and not the "experience", as in PAID "experience" part.

What I'm saying is... proceed with caution. Not just when falling for an MP, but falling for anyone, or anything, really.

"Love" means different things to different people, and a good understanding of what it means both to you and your potential partner (if she even feels the same towards you) is essential.

Yes, you are correct. In my situation i am sure that I can understand and accept the nature of her work. But i am not sure if she also feels the same for me specially after reading an FR from a GM having a similar experience (ouch) .

Even though she might not feel the same for me. I am ok with that, just keeping my expectation low.

Yes, you are correct. In my situation i am sure that I can understand and accept the nature of her work. But i am not sure if she also feels the same for me specially after reading an FR from a GM having a similar experience (ouch) .

Even though she might not feel the same for me. I am ok with that, just keeping my expectation low.

Well we all have our definition of "love" or "falling for a therapist", but if you really did "understand and accept the nature of her work" and know that it's a pay-for-play business and that the right price will (maybe not always, but it will eventually) buy anyone whatever experience you're talking about, would you still have been hurt by that FR?

This is what I was talking about when I asked the question in my previous post, do we define "love" as requiring monogamy in the physical sense? Because sexual monogamy goes out the window when "falling for a therapist". And what else is "love" for you? is a very good question to ask yourself. If it's confined to exclusive sexual privileges, then sure, I'm not gonna say it's a foolish definition of love, but it sure will be different from how the therapist sees "love".

To me that sounds like, I fell in love with my waitress because she served my food really well. Then I go find out she did the same for someone else and I was hurt. Was I really falling for her, or just blown away by the service, maybe a little infatuated? Is it fair to resent her for doing her job (through will I met her) really well?

And if I fell in love with her based on how well she served my food, then what does that say about my definition of love?

Thanks for the input

I dont think ibwould require monogamy since i met her in this industry and she has her reasons for it. At ndi kami. Hahaha. D ko nga alam kung alam nya feelungs ko sknya. Hahah

What i meant is dont really know what she feels for me because othr gm gets treated the same way (i think) . I am also afraid of asking since i have this big fear of rejection :( but i do my best to make her feel special.

the first time u was with her i just wanna hug her and get to know her more. (naniniwala ako s love at first sight) hahaha

Edited by bbaymax

Thanks for the input

I dont think ibwould require monogamy since i met her in this industry and she has her reasons for it. At ndi kami. Hahaha. D ko nga alam kung alam nya feelungs ko sknya. Hahah

What i meant is dont really know what she feels for me because othr gm gets treated the same way (i think) . I am also afraid of asking since i have this big fear of rejection :( but i do my best to make her feel special.

the first time u was with her i just wanna hug her and get to know her more. (naniniwala ako s love at first sight) hahaha

Dude, seriously, this industry is very different from actual dating, love, and relationships. You'd be surprised how some theras entertain GM's and pour out their affection equally to everyone. Some might not be for money, some might be just be for entertain and to feel dominant. I would know, because I've actually hung out with a few during inuman sessions, and they way they talk about GM's is really different. If you have feelings for a thera, honestly, reflect 1000x on how you really feel, because most of the time, how they think of you is VERY different from what you actually perceive your relationship to be.

Just be a gentleman, and a proper human being towards another person. Treat them with utmost respect, and give them what they deserve. But don't expect back genuine emotions. Respect the limitations of your relationship. She may be pretty and she may make you feel comfortable but again, this thing you're getting into is far from what you expect.

• Like (+1) 1

payo sakin ng isa sa mga idol gm's dito:

"Think twice and look at it from another perspective. Just because your feelings are sincere, doesn't necessarily mean it's love"

that four-letter-word is always bigger than we always think it is...

Edited by Seta Sinestro

That might be a group message. It might be a trap. Put your guard up and proceed with caution.

Thanks for the warning BUT I would not want to think it that way.

Call me blind but I think I trust her.

Because if it is so, like you said it might be, boy, she must be a good player.

But, like I said, I trust her.

Ang nakakapag-alala ay if nasa I don't care level na ako.

Same boat tau bro. Hahaha

No bro, i will not call you blind. There is still a chance na those are for real. Just like what I had too.

Fell in love with a thera recently. We basically were exclusive with ATW.

Pero nung nag-away kami, sabi niya, "ano, sige maghahanap ako bukas ng guest na pwedeng i-ATW kung ganyan gusto mo. Kahit mababa lang singil ko."

Falling in love with a thera is a pretty complicated thing. Better find someone outside the industry IMHO.

Fell in love with a thera recently. We basically were exclusive with ATW.

Pero nung nag-away kami, sabi niya, "ano, sige maghahanap ako bukas ng guest na pwedeng i-ATW kung ganyan gusto mo. Kahit mababa lang singil ko."

Falling in love with a thera is a pretty complicated thing. Better find someone outside the industry IMHO.

I had the same exact scenario and situation...i thought the feelings were real. Then, one day she said she needed some money and I told her I would support...however, nagpatong patong mga kamalasan and my funds were spent on other matters (family -- dad). Tapos nagalit sya and sinumbatan na ko ng katakot takot...i tried to woo her pa rin, but she said sa pera pa daw kami amgaaway, i was telling myself, "my point exactly".

Haays ganya nman tlga khit saan nmn moreso lng pag thera pinaguusapan. Akala ko rin kakayanin iniisip ko nga special yung relationship namin, pero nung umatras ako kunti medyo napaicp din ako kung mga simpleng bagay nagdududa ko ibig sabhin wala dpat cchan kc ako din nmn di ko kaya ibigay buo ko trust anu pa kaibahan ko sa nanloloko haha... anyways mahirap pumasok sa ganito. To all those pursuing good luck