Upcoming Movies - Want To Watch?

Guest Leviticus

Syempre Star Wars episode 3, HP 4 movie, SPIDERMAN 3 (I hope), Mr. & Mrs. (Angelina Jolie ROCKS!), X-MEN 3 (another "I HOPE").

Superman returns? 4 years na ang announcement na yan ah. Last news ko si Nicholas Cage pa nga lead but tumangi (I even saw the trailer for that; wala na yun signature brief ni superman).

Spider-man 3 news:

A while back Ain't-It-Cool-News broke the story that Thomas Hayden Church will indeed be playing SANDMAN and that here's a ton of Sandman conceptual art all over the Spidey-offices.

Well today 'Anonymous' tells us the following: "Yes the Sandman will be in Spider-Man 3 but he's not the only villain. And no it isn't Black Cat like some people were suggesting. It will be SANDMAN AND HOBGOBLIN"

"The Corpse Bride"

Tim Burtons "The Corpse Bride" has popped up online. Its a film in the same vein of "Nightmare Before Christmas". The story follows Victor (Depp), a young man living in a 19th century European village, who is stolen away to the underworld and forced to marry the Corpse Bride (Bonham-Carter). Victor is astounded by the colorful Land of the Dead, but this will not stop him from reuniting with his true love, Victoria (Watson), who awaits him in the land of the living.

Para sa mga fans ng The Da Vinci Code:

Sony Pictures Entertainment has set Ian McKellen ("The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, "X-Men" films) and Alfred Molina (Spider-Man 2) for roles in The Da Vinci Code, the Ron Howard-directed adaptation of the Dan Brown bestseller, says Variety. Brian Grazer is producing with John Calley. Akiva Goldsman wrote the script.

Molina will play zealous Bishop Arigarosa, who's keenly interested in the sleuthing activities of Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon (Tom Hanks) and cryptographer Sophie Neveu (Audrey Tautou). McKellen will play Sir Teabing, a wealthy man who acts as a resource for Langdon even as he shows his own ambitions to uncover the Holy Grail.

The film also stars Jean Reno. Production begins in June for a May 19, 2006, release.

Syempre Star Wars episode 3, HP 4 movie, SPIDERMAN 3 (I hope), Mr. & Mrs. (Angelina Jolie ROCKS!), X-MEN 3 (another "I HOPE").

Superman returns? 4 years na ang announcement na yan ah.  Last news ko si Nicholas Cage pa nga lead but tumangi (I even saw the trailer for that; wala na yun signature brief ni superman).

On-going na filming ng Superman Returns starring Brandon Ruth. 2006 pa ang showing.

post-9588-1114823684.jpg