• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling In Love But Not Getting Horny, Not Wanting Or Having Sex

Almost gone this route... I met this lady before na I definitely liked... She's beautiful and had the qualities na for me is the gf and wife quality type... Too bad na may mga bagay na di pwedeng mai-compromise, so di pwedeng maging kami... At some point, there was some effort na ma-overcome ito pero it was not really meant to be and it will not work... Never pumasok sa isip ko at never nag-react ang katawan ko na maging sexual about her although sa mga kasamahan niya na I did have some sexual thoughts...

This is possible. If your intention is really to give her the love she deserves you would respect her, di mo maiisip yung bagay na yan. Darating yan in the right time and you will be willing to wait for the right time kasi mahal mo siya ng totoo and iniisip mo na ibigay sa kanya yung pure love that she deserves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

necro this thread...

when i was younger, i've been in relationships that's been purely platonic.

deep discourse, appreciation of the finer things in life, para kayong laging may oral recitation.

it was fun and satisfying for me, but in 2 of them, apparently may iba pa pala sila balak. hehehe.

• 6 months later...

hmmm teka lang... :rolleyes:

Man63 tongue.gif

the scenario is kinda vague...if ya mean loving someone without wanting her in a sexual way, then that's platonic love...the love you feel for your parents, siblings friends, relatives...for the elder people naman na who can no longer manage the sexual exertions, andun pa mandin 'yung pagka-turn on nila...the mind is the sexual organ that motivates the body...hindi ibig sabihin na dahil ala ng physical intimacy, ala ng libido...

if ya mean passionate love, the kind of love you feel for a person that moves you in all aspects, mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually, then i think it is impossible to love this person without wanting her/him physically as well...

the lack of physical contact between you two doesn't mean that the longing is not there...maybe, circumstances don't permit the act...he is unavailable/physically incapacitated/or she's/he's sumone that intimidates you stongly...in short, natotorpe tayo...

but the wanting is still there...only it is not consummated...this kind of love can exist...and what torture it is...you love the other person with your spirit...you put her/him in a pedestal...this kind of love often lasts a very long time before it finally burns out...because there are a lot of repressed feelings involved, a lot of curiosity unsatisfied...a lot of questions unanswered...it would make ya want the person more, make you burn to have her/him more...and makes you love him/her more...

but you can't...and this is like an addiction...that is very hard to fix...

unless you fall out of love... :flower:

i have to agree with goddessa here. the only thing i might add (and i say this respectfully): is it possible your really attracted to the same sex?

otherwise your trying to achieve a state of unconditional love, by giving and not expecting anything in return. but are you really not expecting?...

Pwede. Pag gagawa lang ng baby ang mag asawa tsaka mag sex. :)

Haha onga daw. Tapos ang dami pa checklist. Bawal buko juice, dapat drink pineapple juice, dapat sex 1x day before OD, on the OD day, sex ulit 1x day after OD.. Bawal busog, no stress, well rested, well hydrated. Yan, wala na romance, by the time na ran through na yung checklist, wala na horny.

Yung sa topic, puwede naman mag work out kung pareho vibe niyo ni partner, minimal to no wanting of the flesh. Pero in the end, something is missing in the relationship. So kung si partner gusto niya meron action , magkaka prob kayo in the long run.

• 6 months later...