Do You Cheat During Exams?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, supermario115 said:

Minor subjects in high school, but never in college😊

Actually same. Maybe partially since I had different classmates especially in the later years in college compared to high school so may hiya factor

Also, di ganun kalaki workload in terms of memorizing sa college for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes but not always. I remember for my History class, there was a leakage of what the topic we would do an essay about for our finals. What I did was already write my essay a day before the finals. True enough, it was the topic that we were to writ for our finals. I brought my pre-written essay with me and spent the next hour and a half pretending that I was thinking and writing. Before the time for the finals elapsed, I submitted my pre-written essay and went on my merry way. I got an A+ for that finals essay. 

nope. tried a few times, ended up not using the answers or doubting them. mas ok pa bumagsak kesa aminin ko na obob ako. ayun bagsak hahahaha

was once accused of cheating sa finals. ng GMRC. punyeta. naperfect ko daw kasi. eh di sabi ko irecord ung finals ko na 0. 90 parin final grade ko sa card. ten years or so later i was rounding up candidates sa call center where i was working, one of the applicants was my former teacher. di ko ininterview pinasa ko sa iba. lol. 

• 1 month later...

I think everyone who studied can say yes. Back in high school, test leakages and kodigos were everywhere -- so there was a lot of camaraderie amongst us students during crucial test days. But for some reason in college, it lessened and probably faded out. I sort of saw college as a prep for real life (which it was, thankfully) so I got more serious and did less to none of the nitty-gritty cheating in exams.