Do You Cheat During Exams?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not proud of it, but not entirely ashamed either. Its part of academic life. If you haven't cheated in an exam, I dare say you've missed half of your school life. The thrills of crib sheets and other ingenius ways of getting the right answers. I hear its already going hi-tech. My cousin tells me he sends his answers through SMS in the middle of the exams. :goatee:

I'm not proud of it, but not entirely ashamed either. Its part of academic life. If you haven't cheated in an exam, I dare say you've missed half of your school life. :goatee:

It's a common misconception that bad guys have all the fun in school. Non-cheaters have more time for extra curricular activities, imagine you don't have to take the dreaded finals coz you get exempted. Imagine being 'excused' to attend classes because prof had a small favor. Imagine getting automatic grades coz you won an important award. being 'smart' they get the respect of their peers, thus get elected as school officials in frats or school orgs. ergo, they get the 'hi class' & well bred girls as opposed to the school sluts (if you havent tutored campus hot chicks, you really missed a lot, the treats they pay just to get your undivided attention, wow!). and believe me that profs have their bias to known 'smart guys', these guys get off with so little effort (some profs are intimidated by 'smart kids' that they give special treatment). good guys can take their cake and eat it too.

In every school, there is an elitist class, the group where every student wants to be in, now I'll bet my good money most of it are school icons and officials (student).

It's the non-cheaters who get reccomended by their school deans to good starting jobs which equates to good pay.

when your parents are proud of you, that you are what they expect you to be ... and more, that's real humble pride. :thumbsupsmiley:

NON-CHEATER and proud of it !

never.....almost tempted but i never did.

I always remind myself that my mom is a teacher and whatever things i do whether bad and good will reflect how my parents breed me.

besides masarap ang feeling kapag talagang pinaghirapan mo ang isang bagay kesa magnakaw ka ng kaalaman ng iba...

cheating is stealing.

From the school where i came from, there is this code "We the B) :goatee: :hypocritesmiley: , Do not Lie, Cheat, Steal Nor Tolerate Among Us Those Who Do"

kaya the answer is NO... :hypocritesmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

pero nung andun pa ako sa oldest catholic university sa pinas, oo naman... ehehehe :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :P

di pwede mangopya nung college kasi lagi 1 seat apart sa classmates pero may kodigo ako pero di din nagagamit kasi pag nag kodigo ka, napag aralan mo na din yun kasi di mo naman masusulat sa kodigo yun ng di mo pa nabasa... minsan sa kamay ko sinulat mga sagot kaso kinabahan ako kaya nagpawis kamay ko nabura tuloy. yung cover paper naman or folder sinusulatan namin ng malabong lead na pencil para di makita na may nakasulat dun. hayyyy kanya kanyang diskarte nakakatawa!

CHEATING... Isa sa mga bagay nag gusto ko gawin nung nag-aaral ako pero hindi ko nagawa for some unknown reasons.. maybe because i didn't need to cheat (yabang ko, hehe)... And nung college, tatakutin ka kagad kc nakasulat sa 1st page pa lang ng test paper: CHEATING IS PUNISHABLE BY EXPULSION FROM THE UNIVERSITY... So gaganahan ka pa bang mangopya nun? hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tried cheating during college, but seldom. i was one of the source of answers kc e, giving them answers or leaving my paper open for them to see. its up to them to beleive my answers. buti nlng d ako nsanay mangodigo or kopya kc on board exams your on your own.

Edited by trent9