Do You Cheat During Exams?

I first copied when I was in Highschool, but I stopped when I was a sophomore in college when I was among the only 4 in our class that passed a calculus exam, I was late for the exam and I was seated away from my barkada so I was left to fend for my own, I kinda studied but I was amazed that I passed. After that I decided to hit the books (at least with a few subjects of interest) and it paid off and rubbed off some of my peers.

Yes, and I have mastered several techniques that execute perfectly...

But the best requires team work which is initiated during the start of the school year wherein you gather cheatmates and practice the codes and tricks as a collective unit, as well as adhering to the code of secrecy. Meaning when you are caught, you don't bring down the group... or else you will face severe consequences and not allowed to join again.

You see, cheating is not always bad is you look at the bright side, because it promotes alertness, creativity, and teamwork. The necessary skills needed to survive in this dog eat dog world.

O ha!

Edited by KCR101
yeah did that but I make sure I also studied.

the "kodigos" are just for backup, just in case I forgot

mahirap tandaan mga formulas kasi minsan...

same here.. pang backup ko lang ang kodigo. I usually make kodigos in History subjects. Yes, I do study but I hate memorizing those f*cking names, dates & places. A glimpse of codigo is really a big help. :D

• 2 weeks later...