Do You Cheat During Exams?

i seen the old class cards of rizal i wonder bakit nde sya nagcheat. konti subject. peste nung nag aaral ako ang subject sandamukal. tataka pa sila bakit may subject kami na namimis. code namin sa codics. we must break the glass in case of emergency.

wehehe mala prison break ang cheating ko that time kasi mga mother superiora type ang instructor.

I tried but i always get caught coz am not a hustler cheater.

Back in HS i was caught copying from my classmate. And we were sent out of the room.

Back on my freshman days, it's not actually cheating. It's just a pattern for the ACCOUNTING LEDGER but still the proctor crampled my paper and send me home. I drop out next morning. Can't accept it cause they know you can't cheat on accounting. Just needed a pattern.

students who never tried cheating at least once are surely STRANGE and ABNORMAL! :lol: :thumbsdownsmiley:

well some are born with 'talents' but that doesn't make them abnormal. it's the 1% of every batch, the cream of the crop. Why would you cheat when you have no reason to?

Saan kokopya yung mga nangongopya?

students cheat because they know they don't have the aptitude in class (di naman henyo di pa nag aral, ayush ang butobuto) but still wasn't responsible enough to study hard. I admire some classmates na diligent mag-aral kahit di matalino, kung walang inborn talent pwede naman mag tyaga, almost same din results. what you do in class you also carry that character in work, sometimes the rest of your life. Ano ituturo mo sa anak mo, na okay lang bulagsak sa pag-aaral at mangopya kasi natural at normal lang yun? Alam naman natin na ang kaligayahan ng mga magulang natin nung nag-aaral tayo ay good grades, can we proudly say sa parents natin, nay pumasa ako kasi nangopya ako kay Juan.

Yung iba kc gumagaya ng happy go lucky lifestyle when they don't have the aptitude or skills to maintain it, then resort to cheating come crunch time.

a wrong act no matter how many people are claiming to do it, is still wrong. di po ba?

Me too, I learned to cheat thanks to my female classmates in high school. Not because i'm stupid, but i think it's not worth the effort studying history, home economics, P.E. Health and Music etc. I concentrated on my Math and science subjects (magiisip ka kasi dun, compared to the others na kelangan mo magmemorize).

Pero pagdating ko ng college, tigil na. Pagnatetempt ako, i always tell to myself that mas magaling ako sa katabi ko... eheheh

i started cheating when i was second year high school and it kind of develop from there on. i've even dedvelolped different techniques through the years that i often exert a lot more effort in trying to cheat raher than studying. hehe..

the only downside is i was missing a lot of information that when i went to college i was just learning all the things that i should've learn back in high school. if you would plan to cheat then i guess you should take time to study them afterwards. you might've outsmarted everyone in that exam but you haven't outsmarten yourself!

i still cheat though whenever i can. hehehe.. :rolleyes:

I tried but i always get caught coz am not a hustler cheater.

Back in HS i was caught copying from my classmate. And we were sent out of the room.

Back on my freshman days, it's not actually cheating. It's just a pattern for the ACCOUNTING LEDGER but still the proctor crampled my paper and send me home. I drop out next morning. Can't accept it cause they know you can't cheat on accounting. Just needed a pattern.

lupit naman nun proctor nyo! baka wala sya alam sa accounting at akala nya e kodigo un pattern mo hehehe ako nga nangamote sa accounting namin minor topic lang namin sa engineering economy un pero feeling ko isang hiwalay na sugject na sya sa dami ng gagawin :D

• 2 weeks later...