Do You Cheat During Exams?

i seldom cheat in class... cguro once or twice lang...the reason, they would let me..hehehe...

but most of the time, i was the one being cheated... I can't forget this incident when I was in highschool. Examination day, i was eagerly answering my test papers because i don't want to be the last person to pass my paper so i could move away immediately into temptation of letting classmates cheat or it is me who could peak and then worry on my answers... BUt there was this classmate of mine whom i noticed she was not answering her testpapers, instead she's busy looking at me or at some of my classmates... (AYUN PALA...!)

My classmate said to me "________, 1-10 nga..."

Fcuk! i could fell in my chair that instant!

Since, she's one of my barkada...hay... i let her copy my test paper. 1-10... then after a few minutes, asked me: " 11-20..." then "21-30". I could remember our exam is a 50-item test. The next time, she asked me...ah.... i gave her some wrong ones... sobrang abuso ako when i was still studying...i was really abused mentally and emotionally.

MY #1 rule if you're going to cheat on me in exams (my classmates knew this so well): SHARPEN YOUR SENSES!

You should have a clear eyesight when you peek at my paper.

You should have a clean ear drums when I whisper some answers..because i would just say it once...

You should feel and sense when to peek, when to ask, and when not to... :D

back in HS, yung prefect ng discipline nagbantay sa exam room namin. after most of the students left na..I think 5 of us na lang natira. Biglang sabi nya.."ano pa inaantay nyo? magkopyahan na kayo"..ayun, free for all. Labas lahat ng notes and kodigo. harhar.

nung college naman, there was one prof who let us smoke during exams. lagi ko lang sinasabi na ubos na yosi ko then paglabas ko buklat ako ng kodigo/ notes tapos balik after a few minutes. lusot.

Meron bang hindi nangonopya?

op kors.

yung may mga prinsipyo kahit bata pa lang. yung nagpapahalaga sa hirap ng magulang.

yung ginagamit ng husto ang talentong biyaya sa kanya.

bagay na kinalakhan mong gawin, dadalhin mo sa anumang gawain. :thumbsupsmiley:

kaya nga may top sa iskul di ba?

hindi maiiwasan yan, lalo na't ikaw ka ang inaalok ng sagot.

nag-aaral naman ako, kaso laging kapos ang memorya ko lalo na kapag finals.

nagiging last resort ko ito kc ayaw kong bumagsak sa subject.

now i have a good job, i am not ashamed to say i have cheated to make it through. its how i survived.

• 3 weeks later...