Do You Cheat During Exams?

modesty aside, i never cheated in my exams from grade school and college...sa graduate school - yes, pero one time lang...kasi everybody was doing it at wala rin akong masagot...

I really don't know whether i did the right thing...coz I am still poor....while those who cheated became honor students and rich now...I always thought kasi that karma will haunt them...but in this case...I think...karma haunted more :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bitchy_witchy

I cheated (but very seldom) when I was enrolled in my minor subjects like History, Filipino etc. I had copied answers from my seatmate but didn't make any 'kodigo'. I hate subjects without 'numbers' involved.

Now that I'm in my higher year and enjoying all of my currently enrolled subjects I see to it that I have studied and reviewed prior to exams.

• 2 weeks later...

On written exams never....

But there was this one time we had to recite a very long poem. A classmate of ours (atapang atao), stood in front of the class. He was blocking the view of our old teacher seated on his table. He managed to place a copy of the poem on the floor in front of him. So he was able to recite the entire poem (with a few ahhs and ehems put in for effect). He left the poem on the floor and since none of us wanted to say anything to the teacher... we just followed his lead. We all did.

:mtc:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...