2 hours ago, anjing05 said:

Maganda vba yung bagong loc nila?

masikip siya, tabi tabi yung slot machines., food court is mediocre at best, lobby is okay maganda for taking pics, PARKING IS A PROBLEM maliit yung daanan and kokonti yung parking space nila, drinks are upon request but minsan may mga servers na dadaan para alukin ka.,

if you're there to gamble and have a lot of money, you're better off at CITY OF DREAMS, NEWPORT WORLD RESORTS or SOLAIRE PASAY in my opinion.

a friend of my dad who's close to the RAZON's (the owner of SOLAIRE QC) are dissapointed that the target revenues are way shorter than expected, masyado kasi tight mga machines nila, winning 10k on a daily basis is really hard -- dati sa pasay, we win 5k at the minimum and sometimes around 20K plus on a P60 or less per spin bet

• Downvote 1
3 hours ago, doctorquack01 said:

may sports betting rin kaya rito

I am not sure bro but inikot ko yung 2nd and 3rd floor wala ako makita sports betting dun eh, I was hoping to find one kasi i was placing a bet on a WINNER TAKE ALL sa DALLAS buti na lang wala haha

On 6/17/2024 at 5:16 PM, handsomebob said:

masikip siya, tabi tabi yung slot machines., food court is mediocre at best, lobby is okay maganda for taking pics, PARKING IS A PROBLEM maliit yung daanan and kokonti yung parking space nila, drinks are upon request but minsan may mga servers na dadaan para alukin ka.,

if you're there to gamble and have a lot of money, you're better off at CITY OF DREAMS, NEWPORT WORLD RESORTS or SOLAIRE PASAY in my opinion.

a friend of my dad who's close to the RAZON's (the owner of SOLAIRE QC) are dissapointed that the target revenues are way shorter than expected, masyado kasi tight mga machines nila, winning 10k on a daily basis is really hard -- dati sa pasay, we win 5k at the minimum and sometimes around 20K plus on a P60 or less per spin bet

thanks for the info.