E-cigarettes and Vaping

any suggestion ng vape set.. Girl ang gagamit.. Ok ba ang istick pico or lite 65? Basta variable mod..

pico is good. i suggest that you get the set, pico + the melo tank set. just to make sure that everything works well together perfectly.

is she a first time vaper? if she is, just make sure that she understands the usual safety reminders, like ohms, battery safety, etc.

i've been using one since June and it hasn't given me any headaches whether i be using my Avocado 22 or my MadHatter RDA. :)

i have also dropped it a few times so it does have a few ding marks on the bottom. :(

here's my short review of the istick pico

i'd say Istick Pico

di ba, DarkEinjel?

yep.

I have been using it for 3 months without problems.

it's easy to handle. the size is just right for "girly" hands. :D

Edited by Queen Darkeinjel

pico is good. i suggest that you get the set, pico + the melo tank set. just to make sure that everything works well together perfectly.

is she a first time vaper? if she is, just make sure that she understands the usual safety reminders, like ohms, battery safety, etc.

i've been using one since June and it hasn't given me any headaches whether i be using my Avocado 22 or my MadHatter RDA. :)

i have also dropped it a few times so it does have a few ding marks on the bottom. :(

here's my short review of the istick pico

yep.

I have been using it for 3 months without problems.

it's easy to handle. the size is just right for "girly" hands. :D

girly talaga? ahahahah

mam einjel sinubukan ko yun 27watts nahirapan ako.. nabibitin ako.. i started at 60watts kasi.. now 90 to 110 watts po ako..

about sa istick pico mam ok ba yun kasama nya na atty? someone told me kasi na istick pico mod lang bilihin ko and ibang atty ang gamitin.. hindi daw maganda yun atty na kasama sa starter kit.. Girl po yun Gagamit..

mam einjel sinubukan ko yun 27watts nahirapan ako.. nabibitin ako.. i started at 60watts kasi.. now 90 to 110 watts po ako..

about sa istick pico mam ok ba yun kasama nya na atty? someone told me kasi na istick pico mod lang bilihin ko and ibang atty ang gamitin.. hindi daw maganda yun atty na kasama sa starter kit.. Girl po yun Gagamit..

hahaha.

i started at 25 Watts kasi kaya 27 is okay for me. well, full mechs normally fire at 30W using fresh batteries, so 25 to 27 are good enough for me. i've never built anything above 0.5 Ohms or lower than 0.45 "safe builds."

as for the atomizer, if you're willing to fork out more money, then go for the separate atty and body. as for me, i already have an atomizer in use, the Mad Hatter, also had some batteries in stock. i only paid for the price of the mod which was around 1.8K when i bought it.

a pico sells anywhere from 1.5K to about 2K depending on the shop

a legit atty or tank will set you back around 1.2K to 1.6K

batteries, charger, coil, cotton, and juice.

since first time vaper (i assume she is), better settle for the kit. :) if and when she thinks vaping is for her, then probably that's the time you buy a better RDA or RDTA. just my opinion.

• Like (+1) 1

hahaha.

i started at 25 Watts kasi kaya 27 is okay for me. well, full mechs normally fire at 30W using fresh batteries, so 25 to 27 are good enough for me. i've never built anything above 0.5 Ohms or lower than 0.45 "safe builds."

as for the atomizer, if you're willing to fork out more money, then go for the separate atty and body. as for me, i already have an atomizer in use, the Mad Hatter, also had some batteries in stock. i only paid for the price of the mod which was around 1.8K when i bought it.

a pico sells anywhere from 1.5K to about 2K depending on the shop

a legit atty or tank will set you back around 1.2K to 1.6K

batteries, charger, coil, cotton, and juice.

since first time vaper (i assume she is), better settle for the kit. :) if and when she thinks vaping is for her, then probably that's the time you buy a better RDA or RDTA. just my opinion.

expert advise a hehehe

Rakista, I agree with miss Einjel. If the girl is a first time vaper, I think it'd be better for her to use the starter kit. Mas okay kung start muna siya with disposable coil heads which she can easily buy sa vape shop. Learn the basic and stuff, and how to build na rin. Then pag medyo advance na or kung okay naman siya with vaping, then okay na to switch or buy a different atty.

That was my setup before eh, bought a Kangertech starter kit. Nung medyo tumagal na and naging okay with vaping, I bought myself a Pico then Serpent Mini tank. Sa pag build, medyo not confident pa, so I always ask my vaper friends for help haha

Silver, how was it? Masasarap ba lahat? :D

• Like (+1) 1