E-cigarettes and Vaping

ako naman po magtatanong. aside from sa reco ni rakista. may alam ka na mabibilihan ng screw ng SMOK tank? nawala ko kasi yung sa akin nung sinubukan ko siyang ibuild . thanks!

btw, finally! natikman ko na rin yung pink milk ng afters! :lol:

bought last Saturday from Vape or Crave Cubao. :) now i understand why there are those who say that it's good, because it is!

Wala eh, sorry. Di pa ko nakakagamit ng smok tank so i dont know what the screws look like. Maybe you can post a pic here. Meron sa vape groups nagbebenta ng screws for diff atomizers, for sure meron isa dun na kapareho.

Ah, thats good to hear. Ako naman ang nagpahinga sa afters.. Doughpe and Oven Vaped ang gamit ko ngayon. :)

• Like (+1) 1

Wala eh, sorry. Di pa ko nakakagamit ng smok tank so i dont know what the screws look like. Maybe you can post a pic here. Meron sa vape groups nagbebenta ng screws for diff atomizers, for sure meron isa dun na kapareho.

Ah, thats good to hear. Ako naman ang nagpahinga sa afters.. Doughpe and Oven Vaped ang gamit ko ngayon. :)

i'll try to take photos tomorrow when lighting's better.

hmmm, makapagcheck nga. salamat sa tips!

Been a vaper since 2010, started with the EGO series and then moved up to Provaris and other full mechs then I just stayed with my RX200 + Mage RTA and Impakto mod + Stillare V4. Recently got a Von Erl so that I can stealth vape or if I don't want to offend people around me with thick clouds. If anyone wants advice on builds, batteries, shops or just want help getting their atomizers/tanks built just lemme know. :) Always remember, don't vape where you can't smoke!

• Like (+1) 2

I think nasira yung pico ko.

bumagsak siya the other day. I'd say 4 times or so from my computer table.

yesterday it started auto firing then stopped.

today, it did the same thing. it auto fired intermittently. then i opened it, cleaned it, the auto firing stopped. after a while, it started auto firing again. turned it off, etc. around 6PM today, it started autofiring almost continuously. i tried turning it off and on but the switch won't respond. had to take out the battery just to shut the darn thing off.

good thing i still have the mad hatter body. so my set up would be back to basics. full mechanical hybrid mod - The Mad Hatter. old school thing, here we go again. :D

So, the Pico is truly damaged. My atty was the culprit. It leaked juice to the board which rendered the unit unusable, power/firing button not working and i think it shorted it out too because it keeps auto firing no matter how much we tried to dry the darn thing. Now, it's resting in peace somewhere...

...good news for me, I had some extra to spare and bought myself a Jomo Lite 65 Pro from Good Fumes (Cubao) for 1.7K. The package comes with the unit and its own tank (unfortunately it's only an RTA, but hey for the price I was happy with it).

I've been using it for a week now and all I can say is it works for me. Here are some photos of the unit. BTW, for Christmas and New Year, I chose to vape Doughpe's Blueberry Donut and Red Vines at 3mg. :)

post-82093-0-14554600-1483144969_thumb.jpg

The Unit - Lite 65 Pro. I just need to get used to the size and boxiness of it. The Pico has round edges while this one is more squarish.

post-82093-0-42583300-1483144972_thumb.jpg

A close-up of the Lite RTA - deck is Kanger Type. Downside - too many parts just to get to the posts and build it. But one gets used to it.

post-82093-0-50656300-1483144976_thumb.jpg

post-82093-0-52690300-1483144979_thumb.jpg

post-82093-0-01121900-1483144983_thumb.jpg

A comparison of the Void Ray and Lite 65

Enjoying a good vape. (sorry for pic 2's background)

post-82093-0-02201400-1483144986_thumb.jpg

post-82093-0-81571600-1483144988_thumb.jpg

• Like (+1) 2