E-cigarettes and Vaping

Still using a tube mod and an era atty. Simple, reliable.

Though, I do want to purchase this squid box mech.

The only thing I really want to replace right now is my RDA. Ok naman sya.and dependable, pwede mag dual, kaso di pantay yung dalawang negative post. Medyo mahirap mag build dual.

Ok naman performance nya on single coil builds, but I like the warmth a dual coil gives.

Recommendations anyone? Something that's not too expensive.

The only thing I really want to replace right now is my RDA. Ok naman sya.and dependable, pwede mag dual, kaso di pantay yung dalawang negative post. Medyo mahirap mag build dual.

Ok naman performance nya on single coil builds, but I like the warmth a dual coil gives.

You can try looking for the atty called HAZE.

It's less then 1k, 4 posts which makes it easier to go dual coil. :)

Was wondering... Madalang na kasi ako makakita nang naka tube mech. Everyone seems to be using a box mod of some sort.

I'm still using my trusty old bolt clone na nagmamakaawa nang pagpahingahin ko sya.

dami kasing takot baka sumabog daw. dami lang engot pero nuon naman year 2011/2012 puro tube mod lang tayo. hayyy dami na kasing techie sa vape, puro digital umaasa. hindi na nagbabasa mga tao.haha

hhhmmmm are we talking dripper? you did say RDA...

been rocking my plumeveil and it works... for recos, I suggest check out reviews by GrimmGreen, since hindi na ako ganun ka updated sa drippers hehehehe

dami kasing takot baka sumabog daw. dami lang engot pero nuon naman year 2011/2012 puro tube mod lang tayo. hayyy dami na kasing techie sa vape, puro digital umaasa. hindi na nagbabasa mga tao.haha

FINALLY! SOMEONE ELSE SAID IT!!!!

hay... wala na yung research, e... tanungin mo sa ohms or ohms law, nganga

been rocking my plumeveil and it works... for recos, I suggest check out reviews by GrimmGreen, since hindi na ako ganun ka updated sa drippers hehehehe

Ok Lang naman tank, but drips preferred.

Malalim hugot nito!

True though, walang research... Or mag research man, only up to the point of asking "how do I make mad vapor clouds like leet long time user? Answer me now!!!!"

Pero basic maintenance or customization? Or even just simple coil building? Fahgehdabowddit!

• Like (+1) 1

There's an atty called HAZE. 4 posts which makes it suitable for dual coild builds. Hubby's usingnone with the bullet tube mod.

Talaga namab hanggang dito lalim ng whogowt mo. Hahaha. But you're right marami kasing porma lang alam eh.

• Like (+1) 1

There's an atty called HAZE. 4 posts which makes it suitable for dual coild builds. Hubby's usingnone with the bullet tube mod.

Talaga namab hanggang dito lalim ng whogowt mo. Hahaha. But you're right marami kasing porma lang alam eh.

ahahahahaha e kasi naman, e... nawala na knowledge sa vaping, puro porma

Ok Lang naman tank, but drips preferred.

Malalim hugot nito!

True though, walang research... Or mag research man, only up to the point of asking "how do I make mad vapor clouds like leet long time user? Answer me now!!!!"

Pero basic maintenance or customization? Or even just simple coil building? Fahgehdabowddit!

hindi na updated sa dripper, e

ahahahahah saktong sakto description mo, bro

Help me understand, is this a form of addiction? Why not stop na lang? I am just curious.

I wouldn't say it is a form of addiction... rather, a way to wean ourselves from nicotine dependency that was imbued to us by long-time cigarette use

instead of getting our nicotine fix from cigs, we get it from vaping, and unlike smoking, we can taper down our nicotine fix bit by bit using vaping... unlike smoking

also, unlike nicotine patches and gums, vaping also addresses a psychological factor, which is the hand-to-mouth action derived from smoking, and also the pyschological factor of "blowing smoke to destress and re-focus"

quitting is the ideal scenario, and vaping is a tool to help us ex-smokers get to that scenarion :)

quitting cold-turkey is not something we can do, due to a variety of reasons, so we choose the alternative

Hi silverclaw, so did you established a timeline until when you will vape? I know someone who was able to totally stop smoking cause he no longer had a choice (he had a heart attack though he was just in his late 30's). Why does one need to undergo being rushed to ICU before deciding that it is really bad to one's health? If it's like an outlet, why not find an outlet that will make you healthy? Like running, gym, etc.

I just wanted to understand where a smoker is coming from (cigarette or vaping.. it's still smoking pa din, mali ba?)

Hi silverclaw, so did you established a timeline until when you will vape? I know someone who was able to totally stop smoking cause he no longer had a choice (he had a heart attack though he was just in his late 30's). Why does one need to undergo being rushed to ICU before deciding that it is really bad to one's health? If it's like an outlet, why not find an outlet that will make you healthy? Like running, gym, etc.

I just wanted to understand where a smoker is coming from (cigarette or vaping.. it's still smoking pa din, mali ba?)

Sorry for the intrusion.

Smoking is similar to substance abuse/dependency. Our drug of choice nicotine.

From what you wrote, seems like you never smoked a stick in your life. There are smokers who run, go to the gym and do the healthy stuff. But, as I've mentioned we are just like other substance abusers when it comes to getting our nicotine fix.

Like what Silverclaw said, vaping is our way to slowly wean ourselves away from the more harmful cigarettes. Quitting at once as if we never smoked in our life may result to withdrawal symptoms similar to those experienced by other abusers when they stop suddenly.

Vaping is not the same as smoking. Though the actions and reactions are the same.

In vaping, we use what we call e-liquid or e-juice that has lesser nicotine content compared to one stick of cigarette. It also does not contain all thr harmful ingredients of an ordinary cig. The liquid is mainly composed of food grade propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin.

And if we can't quit totally, we always have the choice of buying e-liquid that does not have nicotine. We still satisfy the craving both physical and psychological.

HTH.

ahahahahaha e kasi naman, e... nawala na knowledge sa vaping, puro porma

ganun na nga..puro porma lang. lahat na lang spoon fed sa mga bagong vapers,

nagvape tayo nuon para mabawasan ang yosi, ngayon dami nagvevape para magpasikat pakapalan ng usok.

nuon nagmumulti tester tayo, ngayon inclusive na sa mod ang tester,

nuon kuntento na tayo sa 3.6volts/low resistance atty 1.5ohms, ngayon lahat na lang variable na tapos may cloud check pa

nuon karayom lang ang guide sa pag rebuild, ngayon kumpleto na sa gadgets

nuon nagtutulungan ang mga vaper, ngayon mas madalas pa yabangan kaya andaming nababash

ang tao walang kakuntentohan, nawawala na purpose ng vaping. kaya nasabayan pa ng katangahan at kayabangan..ayun, iyak pag nasabugan

at nuon ang mahal ng juice, buti ngayon mura na.lol

Edited by mangknor
  • Like (+1) 2

Sorry for the intrusion.

Smoking is similar to substance abuse/dependency. Our drug of choice nicotine.

From what you wrote, seems like you never smoked a stick in your life. There are smokers who run, go to the gym and do the healthy stuff. But, as I've mentioned we are just like other substance abusers when it comes to getting our nicotine fix.

Like what Silverclaw said, vaping is our way to slowly wean ourselves away from the more harmful cigarettes. Quitting at once as if we never smoked in our life may result to withdrawal symptoms similar to those experienced by other abusers when they stop suddenly.

Vaping is not the same as smoking. Though the actions and reactions are the same.

In vaping, we use what we call e-liquid or e-juice that has lesser nicotine content compared to one stick of cigarette. It also does not contain all thr harmful ingredients of an ordinary cig. The liquid is mainly composed of food grade propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin.

And if we can't quit totally, we always have the choice of buying e-liquid that does not have nicotine. We still satisfy the craving both physical and psychological.

HTH.

Also if I may add.... as HarleyQueen mentioned yes vaping does not have the other harmful elements that the cigarrete has (though I am personally not sure if there is something more than nicotine within the e-liquids) regardless its non/less harmful compared to regular cigarettes.

In addition, vaping does not produce second hand smoke unlike the regular ones which can harm non smokers as well.

Personally I went back to vaping since I find smoking does not taste good anymore. (additional advantages: you wont smell like am ashtray) B)

nagvape tayo nuon para mabawasan ang yosi, ngayon dami nagvevape para magpasikat pakapalan ng usok.

nuon kuntento na tayo sa 3.6volts/low resistance atty 1.5ohms, ngayon lahat na lang variable na tapos may cloud check pa

nuon nagtutulungan ang mga vaper, ngayon mas madalas pa yabangan kaya andaming nababash

ang tao walang kakuntentohan, nawawala na purpose ng vaping. kaya nasabayan pa ng katangahan at kayabangan..ayun, iyak pag nasabugan

True mas maraming options na ngayon, pero honestly its convenience din naman (lalo na yung temp control feature) personally for me mas sanay ako sa VV since I started with one waaay way long time ago.

Although nakagamit din ako nang CCPV (At buhay pa naman siya actually) pero nung time na yun wick pa gamit hindi pa cotton, susko kada palit pati coil damay.

Pero agree ako na marami ngayon nag vevape para pampaporma lang at padamihan lang nang usok.

hahaha panalo yung last part...

but sadly, most of your points are correct...

kaya nga pinipilit namin ibalik yung essence ng vaping

Also if I may add.... as HarleyQueen mentioned yes vaping does not have the other harmful elements that the cigarrete has (though I am personally not sure if there is something more than nicotine within the e-liquids) regardless its non/less harmful compared to regular cigarettes.

In addition, vaping does not produce second hand smoke unlike the regular ones which can harm non smokers as well.

Personally I went back to vaping since I find smoking does not taste good anymore. (additional advantages: you wont smell like am ashtray) B)

True mas maraming options na ngayon, pero honestly its convenience din naman (lalo na yung temp control feature) personally for me mas sanay ako sa VV since I started with one waaay way long time ago.

Although nakagamit din ako nang CCPV (At buhay pa naman siya actually) pero nung time na yun wick pa gamit hindi pa cotton, susko kada palit pati coil damay.

Pero agree ako na marami ngayon nag vevape para pampaporma lang at padamihan lang nang usok.

ako, actually, I prefer regulated mods

back up ang mechs, and yes, I cloud chase, pero pag me tao, iwas hehehehe

and I still know how to stealth vape

to miss black cat

a lot of athletes also still smoke, albeit in hiding, so even if we try other strenous activities, the urge to smoke is still tthere

this may sound cliche, but I feel like you haven't smoked, so I doubt my words will make a semblance of sense, since people who have smoked will understand what I am saying... apologies if the statement offered any slight, I did not mean it to

and of course, we want to stop smoking, but since it is not easily done, we switched to vaping

and you asked if I have a timeline? not really, I will give up vaping, when I feel like I have weaned myself from nicotine, which I am well on my way, having been a heavy nicotine vaper to a very light one

I will not force myself to quit vaping, especially if it lets me meet like-minded people... but all good things will end, and I intend to fully enjoy the ride :)

I tried smoking before.. you know, peer pressure while drinking.. everybody is smoking so might as well. I noticed I get drunk more easily whenever I smoke. I also tried even when I wasn't drinking just to look cool.

I never liked it, reason why it didn't became a habit.

I just wanted to understand how you got attached to nicotine even if you're aware that it's bad for one's health. As I've said, a friend of mine has the same reasoning as most here but he stopped cause he realized he doesn't wanna die young.

Thank you all for the replies. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

I tried smoking before.. you know, peer pressure while drinking.. everybody is smoking so might as well. I noticed I get drunk more easily whenever I smoke. I also tried even when I wasn't drinking just to look cool.

I never liked it, reason why it didn't became a habit.

I just wanted to understand how you got attached to nicotine even if you're aware that it's bad for one's health. As I've said, a friend of mine has the same reasoning as most here but he stopped cause he realized he doesn't wanna die young.

Thank you all for the replies. ;)

good for you, you weren't hooked... means you weren't that stressed out :)