E-cigarettes and Vaping

Can anyone recommend a good RTA? Planning to switch to RTAs na 'coz buying premade coils everytime is not good for the wallet.. Magastos. I'm using a Kanger starter kit by the way. I won't be the one to build, baka pa build nalang ako sa mga vape shops. Currently I'm checking out the following:

- Griffin

- Vaporesso Gemini

- Serpent Mini

- Moonshot

Anything else that I should add to that list? No RDA please. I prefer something na may tank, para easier to fill up the juice. :) the mod I'll be using is istick pico, so need lang is 22 diameter. And oh, I'm more into flavor chasing. Thanks everyone!

Edited by unknown23

Can anyone recommend a good RTA? Planning to switch to RTAs na 'coz buying premade coils everytime is not good for the wallet.. Magastos. I'm using a Kanger starter kit by the way. I won't be the one to build, baka pa build nalang ako sa mga vape shops. Currently I'm checking out the following:

- Griffin

- Vaporesso Gemini

- Serpent Mini

- Moonshot

Anything else that I should add to that list? No RDA please. I prefer something na may tank, para easier to fill up the juice. :) the mod I'll be using is istick pico, so need lang is 22 diameter. And oh, I'm more into flavor chasing. Thanks everyone!

Moonshot is still the flavor king but really hard to build on. Flavor wise, the Theorem rdta is also at the top but since full glass siya madami nakakabasag. Next would be the Avocado 22 rdta, single coil on it is a beast. Although, you'd have to take the ceramic block off everytime you need to fill it. Capacity is at 2-3ml max. Fill port was fixed on the 24 version with an additional 2ml tank capacity but malaki siya for the pico i guess.

By premade coils, do you mean the occ coils that kanger sells? doesnt the starter kit have an rba deck where you can put your own build? Also, I would suggest just buying a spool of coil and a coil jig so you could wrap your own coils. 10 meters of kanthal 24g is around 200. 4.5 meters of clapton wire is around 400. A set of coil lasts for around a month++ so mas tipid in the long run if you know how to clean your coils.

Edited by TheShadow
  • Like (+1) 1

Hey TheShadow, thanks for your inputs. :) I was checking and watching reviews of the Moonshot, sayang nga, it ticks everything in my list kaya lang I would agree with you that it IS really hard to build on, like locking in the allen key sa airflow part. Feeling ko if I do ask vapeshops to build on it, baka mainis sila haha! Regarding the Avocado 22 rdta, are you talking about the one wherein the tank is at the bottom then yung deck sa top part? :)

And yes, it's the OCC coils I'm talking about. Sadly, I bought the nano version (not the subox mini) and it doesn't have the rba deck that you're talking about. Sayang nga, should've listen to others reco to get the pico before and just buy a tank. 22mm diameter wouldn't fit the nano that I have coz it's only 18mm diameter.

I'm thinking of serpent mini, but the only drawback here is that it is made only for single coils. I wonder if in the long run I'd want something that can accommodate dual coils.

Hey TheShadow, thanks for your inputs. :) I was checking and watching reviews of the Moonshot, sayang nga, it ticks everything in my list kaya lang I would agree with you that it IS really hard to build on, like locking in the allen key sa airflow part. Feeling ko if I do ask vapeshops to build on it, baka mainis sila haha! Regarding the Avocado 22 rdta, are you talking about the one wherein the tank is at the bottom then yung deck sa top part? :)

And yes, it's the OCC coils I'm talking about. Sadly, I bought the nano version (not the subox mini) and it doesn't have the rba deck that you're talking about. Sayang nga, should've listen to others reco to get the pico before and just buy a tank. 22mm diameter wouldn't fit the nano that I have coz it's only 18mm diameter.

I'm thinking of serpent mini, but the only drawback here is that it is made only for single coils. I wonder if in the long run I'd want something that can accommodate dual coils.

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, the avocado as well as other rdtas have their tanks at the bottom. The juice feeds the cotton on top while you vape and the flavor is just as good as an rda. You can also drip it like an rda if you prefer. The avocado 22 version is geared towards single coil use since it doesnt exactly have a fillport, but you can do dual as well. Just take one of the wicks out for filling, or use a needle tip bottle.

• Like (+1) 1

Superman letter S adjustable air flow.

Bottom supra logo S permanent open airflow.

I prefer close airflow on top for more flavor but still good clouds.

If i want big big clouds, ill just full open the top. :) im loving this rda. Btw its only 800pesos.

uhuy! huwelkambak!

ano screw nya?

badtrip, puro allen screws nakikita ko sa mga RDA and RDTA, e...

dali ma strip ng slot nun kaya ayoko

• Like (+1) 1