Lebron James, The King

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I feel bad for alot of Lebron haters. They're failing to see greatness right before their eyes. I'm not really a Lebron fan - I stopped being a fanboy after Grant Hill retired, but I can't deny the fact that he is arguably the greatest of all time - all due respect to Michael Jordan of course.

For people saying "Lebron can't win a championship on his own that's why MJ is better", they must have not seen MJ's hall of fame speech.

A tribute video for His Airness was played before he made his HOF speech. His speech started:

"In the video you saw, you didn't just see me, you saw Scotty Pippen - on the the championships I've won."

Every great person knows they can't win alone - because they know they are not great enough. Knowing they are not great enough gives them the drive to strive for greatness. It's easy to hate people who are better than us because they make things look so easy. What we don't know is how much work and sacrifice they did/are doing to be at the level they are now - at a level where some people praise them, and some people hate them.

No matter how much goodness you did in your lifetime, you'll always be a bad guy in someone else's story.

Edited by mrbig86
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

Mag 2 months pa lang niyang hawak ang 3rd spot. The day before namatay si Kobe, nalagpasan na niya sa 3rd place. Early this month lang niya naabot ang 34,000 points. Posibleng mangyari na makuha niya ang no.1 kasi sa edad niya ngayon na 35, malakas pa rin siya at laging nakakaiscore ng double digits.

Totoo boss. Lodi ko yang si LBJ. Sana lahat laging nakaka score. Di ba?

90174584_626556431499586_479996545326487

Thanks for the kind words for our president, Lechoke, but don't compare your president because you hate your president. Your president is the best president that America had since Reagan. Your president is doing his darn best to manage America in this time of crisis.

Edited by lee sawyer

90174584_626556431499586_479996545326487

Thanks for the kind words for our president, Lechoke, but don't compare your president because you hate your president. Your president is the best president that America had since Reagan. Your president is doing his darn best to manage America in this time of crisis.

LMAO if only you did little research you would know that that post is edited, sabagay that's always a pattern that you exhibit, always talking out of your ass before analyzing anything, dyan nakikita pagiging biased mo kaya kahit anong intellectual words gamitin mo mukhang ulol pa din tingin ko sayo, tatawa na naman ako sa reply mo dito pero di ako magrereply kasi ok na ko na napagmukha na naman kitang ogag.

LMAO if only you did little research you would know that that post is edited, sabagay that's always a pattern that you exhibit, always talking out of your ass before analyzing anything, dyan nakikita pagiging biased mo kaya kahit anong intellectual words gamitin mo mukhang ulol pa din tingin ko sayo, tatawa na naman ako sa reply mo dito pero di ako magrereply kasi ok na ko na napagmukha na naman kitang ogag.

Sabi mo eh. You can believe what you believe in if it makes you sleep better at night. :lol:

Edited by lee sawyer
  • 4 weeks later...

Well what can you expect from a hater? His bias has clouded his mental faculties.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

On 17th season at 35 years of age and still playing like a well oiled machine. An MVP finalist candidate, Leads Lakers on top of West Conference standings and defeated Portland in the West 1st round playoffs 4-1 with his triple double average 27.4ppg 10.2rpg 10.2apg with 5spg and 0.4bpg. Shot 48/80 60% FG, 13/28 46.43 3PT in the first round playoffs and leads the season in assists with 10.2 per game.

Greatness, can't be denied.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Not arguing that LBJ is not a great player but the criticism on LBJ is that he started the player empowerment movement to his advantage and manipulated the system to get everything for himself, like better pay and better teams.  ME ME ME!  Unlike KB and MJ who just played basketball.  Now player empowerment has gotten out of hand with the likes of Kyrie, Ben Simmons, and James Harden abusing the system. All thanks to the precedent started by LBJ. He deserves the hate he created. 

Edited by Batang Mandirigma
  • Winner! (+1) 1

i hate lebron because he started the big 3/super team era that ruined the NBA at least for me. gone are the days that players are loyal to their teams and out came the whiney players that have zero commitment to the teams that drafted them. but i still think he's the best all around player in the NBA ever. still i don't think he came even close to MJ as the goat. no one came close to MJ's greatness.     

• 5 months later...