Lebron James, The King

Huh? Hahaha! Like I said, I only made a statement about the win and laughing at the loss. Where is the analysis in my post that you are referring to? You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. :lol:

So making a statement about the Cavs loss and laughing at Lechoke is tantamount to an analysis? Hahahaha! Hilarious. :lol:

I was not even referring to your comment to start with.

You came in FIRST saying my comparison is inappropriate when I was having a totally different point from what you are saying...

Now you get my point? Tagalugin ko para sayo ah, ang sinasabi ko lang is Regular Season lang yan, iba na ang usapan pag dating sa playoffs kaya ginamit kong EXAMPLE is Brooklyn[v] Heat... Hindi yun COMPARISON sa GSW [v] CAVS.

O diba yung Celtics mo tinalo yung Cavs last year sa regular season tapos walis sa playoffs? Parang ganun ang sinasabi ko... Bilog ang Bola.

Kuha mo na Sir?

The point you are making is that the Nets blanked the Heat in the regular season and lost to the Heat in the playoffs. What I am pointing at and what you are having a difficult time grasping is that the Ws already beat the Cavs in the playoffs, the finals at that, so you can't compare the case of the Nets and the Heat because the Ws already beat the Cavs in the Finals.

Exactly, I was talking about an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THING and here you go telling me my EXAMPLE, Again EXAMPLE, not COMPARISON] is inappropriate when... Ulit lang ah, I WAS NOT COMPARING the case of the Dubs/Cavs to the Nets/Heat which you keep on pointing out that the Dubs already beat the Cavs in the Finals. I was giving an example of what we call, "Bilog and Bola" and Playoffs is an Entirely Different Thing. I hope you can grasp that now...

This was your post which was the bone of contention. You were implicitly comparing the two situations. Otherwise, what would the purpose of your post be? Did you even understand your own post? :lol:

Yeah I understand my post very well, and looks like you had a very different understanding on it... But the funny thing is, i posted it with one thing in mind and you keep on insisting that I meant some thing else... As I previously said OVER and OVER again, which you are having a very difficult time grasping, was I was not comparing, it was a totally different point from what you are saying. We are talking about two totally different and unrelated things, and you keep on insisting they are related.

"So much for a regular season game... remember when Miami Heat went 0-4 against the Brooklyn Nets in the regular season? What happened when they met in the Playoffs though?"

I was simply saying, Anything can happen, bilog ang bola, iba ang playoffs. Yung Nets tinalo ang Heat 4x sa Regular season pero na 4-1 sa playoff kasi iba na nung playoffs... On what part of that post do you keep on implying that I was comparing it to Dubs/Cavs when I was just giving and example of "The Playoffs is Different and Anything Can Happen." I never said that Cavs will beat the Dubs, kasi yung Nets nga na-zero sa Regular Season yung Heat pero talo sa playoffs...

EXAMPLE sir, EXAMPLE... You seem to be good communicating in English, i think you know the difference between an EXAMPLE over a COMPARISON...

Wow Sir! You are so Amazing! You must be an Oracle or something. Implicit Comparison? Backtracked? Exposed? hahahaha Andami pala kahulugan ng sinabi ko...

Let me break it down real simple:

"So much for a regular season game...

1. It was just a Regular Game - Cavs [v] Dubs - END. That Simple [i don't care who won, both are not my Team]

remember when Miami Heat went 0-4 against the Brooklyn Nets in the regular season? What happened when they met in the Playoffs though?"

2. Another Statement na, Bilog ang Bola/Anything can Happen in the playoffs, different Ballgame - EXAMPLE: HEAT [v] NETS || Not Comparing it to DUBS [v] CAVS - Bahala kana kung ipipilit mo na kinukumpara ko pa rin... Did i mention anything about the Cavs beating the Dubs too... I don't even think they'd have another game this season. hehehe

3. Sabay pasok mo ng "Inappropriate Comparison" when I was not even in the same conversation as you are. We are on the same thread, but your topic is different than what I was saying, as I mentioned so may times.

Sabay Eto: "Hence, you agree with me that your comparison is inappropriate."

Again, I was not even in a discussion with you up to that point, how come just because we are talking about different things, my statement became inappropriate?

WALA NGA AKONG COMPARISON ANG GALING MO DIN UMINTINDI! hahaha :D

Baka masyado kanang matalino Sir yung simpleng statement andami na kahulugan sayo, Inapproriate na yan...

Tapos mas alam mo pa ibig sabihin nung taong nagsabi... hahaha

I've told you several times how simple my statement was, but looks like you can decipher and integral calculus equation from it... :D

This is a case of a lame excuse, "palusot" in the vernacular because I exposed your implicit comparison. Do you understand the word "implicit"? If you're saying that your initial statement "so much for the regular season game" is not connected to your statement "remember when the Miami Heat went 0-4 against the Brooklyn Nets in the regular season? What happened when they met in the playoffs?" are not connected, then you're saying that this post is nonsensical. What you're posting is lame excuse after lame excuse after I exposed your comparison post. :lol:

It was obvious you were comparing the Cavs vs. the Ws and the Heat and the Nets. It is now apparent that you don't understand your own post. What is your next lame excuse?

Now you call it an excuse and still insist that I really meant it that way? You Sir are on another Level.. hahaha

You just can't accept the fact that what is inappropriate here was you correcting something that you never fully understood correctly.

I have my own meaning on what I said, don't assert your comprehension on my statement as the truth.

It was me who was thinking when I posted it, who do you think you are claiming I meant otherwise, and me not understanding what I post.

You see how pointless and immature you are now insisting your thought over the person who actually said it and saying he never understood what he said?

Nasobrahan kana ata sa talino pati sinasabi ng iba gusto mo tugma sa intindi mo... hehehehe

May exposed kapang nalalaman...

Baka yung pagkasabi ko na idol ko si Jordan at Kobe para sayo is implicitly saying na idol ko si LeBron at Scalabrine? hahahha

Thanks!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Huh? :wacko: You didn't even understand your own post. Again, you implicitly compared the Cavs and the Ws to the Heat and the Nets. You also implicitly admitted that your original post didn't make any sense. Hahaha! :lol: What? Are you butthurt that I exposed your implicit comparison and can't accept that I exposed you? Puro ka palusot. The next time you post, make sure you understand what you are posting. It is apparent that you have no inkling on what you're posting about. :lol:

Exposed? Are you stupid or what? I never meant it that way. You know why? cause i don't even think they'll match up this season again.

You are just complicating a simple statement.

Thinking about it now, if I meant my statement the way you are insisting, that the even if the Cavs went 0-2 in the Regular Season, that they can still beat GSW in the playoffs this season.

How is my comparison on Brooklyn and Miami Inapproriate?

The Heat Lost for on that 4, not just 2.

Just because the Dubs already beat the Cavs in the Finals that it can't be compared? Anong relate? This is a totally different season.

Remember the Spurs? They Lost in the Finals to the Heat right just to dominate them in the finals the next year...

O ayan baka sabihin mo implicitly admitting yan, i never meant that way still...

I am just exposing that you arrogantly corrected something you never fully undertood.

That your "Inappropriate Comparison" statement is what is inappropriate here.

And instead of accepting the reality of my statement, you insist that i don't understand my post insist of accepting the fact that you just over complicated it.

Alam mo ang problema alam mo pa sa nagsabi... Yun ang di ko magets.

I just explained to you that I simply meant it that way ang dami mo na nasabi.

Instead of just, "Okay, i thought that's what you meant Sir" and dating mo is "No, that is how I understood your statement, you should now accept the fact that you meant it that way..."

Attitude na yan Sir pacheck mo...

Pasensya na di ko talaga kino-compare yun nung pinost ko eh, kahit anong pilit mo, not even implicitly. :rolleyes:

Good Morning...

Hahahaha! Another lame excuse which is getting more and more convoluted and nonsensical by the post to cover up your original statement which was an implicit comparison of two totally different situations. No coherence at all. You are getting confused. Read, understand and analyze your original post. You still don't understand your original post. Haha! :lol:

Ang galing mo Sir sobrang talino... Alam mo pa sa nagsabi... :D

Bat ko i-analyze ang simpleng statement napakabasic lang and alam ko ang ibig sabihin kasi ako nga nagsabi diba?

Baka sa sobrang talino mo di mo pa magets, AKO NAGPOST AND NAGISIP NUN? Pero alam mo pa kesa sakin kung ano ibig ko sabihin? hahahaha

Analyze mo magisa mo tutal ipipilit mo lang pagkaintindi mo na mas malalim pa dun ibig ko sabihin... Ikaw lang naman nagbigay ng maraming kahulugan dyan eh. hahahaha

Parang Golden State and Spurs lang ngayun... So much for a regular season game din... [Analyze mo din ito, baka may implicit and inapproriate comparison ulit and lame excuse]

Basic lang parang si Tim Duncan.[For analysis din]

Inappropriate Intelligence! hahahaha

Eto post ko ulit baka kulang pa analysis mo... hehehe

So much for a regular season game... remember when Miami Heat went 0-4 against the Brooklyn Nets in the regular season? What happened when they met in the Playoffs though?"

------Bottom-----

• 2 weeks later...

SI's 50 Greatest Players in NBA History

post-481684-0-18815900-1455212193_thumb.jpg

5. LeBron James

It’s extraordinary that the King really doesn’t have a position. That speaks to his versatility but I also wonder: Would he have been better off had he concentrated on being a small forward, a two-guard or a point? Either way, he’s one of the most dominant players to ever take the court.

ESPN NBA All Time Rank

post-481684-0-94167600-1455212277_thumb.jpg

3: Lebron James

Position
Small forward

Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers (2003-2010, 2014-present), Miami Heat (2010-2014)

Honors
Four-time MVP (2008-09, 2009-10, 2011-12, 2012-13), two-time Finals MVP, 11-time All-Star, 11-time All-NBA selection, six-time All-D selection, Rookie of the Year (2003-04), NBA scoring champion (2007-08)

Championships
Two (2012, 2013)

Career stats
27.3 PPG, 7.1 RPG, 6.9 APG, .496 FG%

Nickname
King James, The Chosen One

Did you know?
LeBron James and Michael Jordan are the only players in NBA history with four seasons of having a PER of 30 or higher. LeBron's performance in the 2015 NBA Finals will go down as one of the best of all time as he became the first player in NBA Finals history to lead all players -- from both teams -- in points, rebounds and assists. He scored or assisted on 57.7 points per game, the most by any player in NBA Finals history. -- ESPN Stats & Information

post-481684-0-17353500-1455212285_thumb.jpg

King James conquered hype

No matter how many titles he ends up with, no matter if he has already won his last MVP award, no matter how many times he ultimately loses in the Finals, LeBron James will always be able to hold something over any other Hall of Famer that came before him.

No one has ever had as much hype as James has had to live up to, and James has delivered on every last drop.

The expectations and pressures on James as an 18-year-old were unparalleled: his Sports Illustrated cover, his $100 million Nike contract signed while he was still in high school, his nationally televised high school games, the documentary made about his high school years that played nationally in movie theaters, the 13,000 people at his first summer league game, his prime-time debut in his first NBA game.

Some people came to see the spectacle, more came to see him fail. Most left blown away.

So many of the overexposed teenagers in the preps-to-pros era squinted when the big spotlight arrived. Even the best needed more seasoning. Not James. His game was raw in areas, he was overwhelmed by the venom some of his peers had for him and maybe he pouted a little too easily, but oh did he impress. He has been worth not only the attention but the growing price of admission.

He later became the first superstar to have to navigate the social media age, and he rode it to become one of the most famous athletes in the world.

Nitpick his game, mock his receding headband, criticize his free-agency choices, start comparing rings. But never before had the game seen a teenager like him. By the time he was in his mid-20s he was no longer chasing opponents but chasing ghosts, the greats who'd come before.

Now he's trying to end a 50-year-old title drought for a city where he's one of the most treasured residents in its two centuries of existence.

Go ahead and rank that.

-- Brian Windhorst, ESPN Senior Writer

• 4 weeks later...
LeBron James passes Tim Duncan for 14th on career scoring list

post-481684-0-76324500-1457252085_thumb.jpg

CLEVELAND -- Cavaliers star LeBron James, considered perhaps the greatest small forward ever to play, crossed paths in the record books with arguably basketball's all-time-best power forward, shooting guard and center on Saturday.

James hit a pair of milestones in the Cavs' 120-103 win over the Boston Celtics, first becoming just the third player in NBA history with 700 consecutive games with 10 points or more, joining Michael Jordan (866) and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (787). James' streak began on Jan. 6, 2007, and has stretched for more than nine seasons.

Later, when scoring the 16th and 17th of his game-high 28 points on a layup with 4:43 remaining in the third quarter, James passed Tim Duncan for 14th on the career scoring list. Duncan, who has 26,366 career points, was given the night off to rest in the San Antonio Spurs' 104-94 win over the Sacramento Kings.

"He's the greatest power forward of all time," James said of Duncan. "If not one of the greatest of all time, period. I got so many different stories and so many different things and situations that have been linked to him and we've been linked together. Even though he's a few years older than me, we just stayed linked.

"And I just think what he's done for this league and what he's done for the Spurs organization and what he represents is something you can kind of look towards if you ever kind of get sidetracked. You look at a guy like that and it kind of puts you right back in place."

James and Duncan are forever connected, combining for six league MVPs and meeting in the NBA Finals three times, with Duncan's Spurs holding a 2-1 edge over James. The two teams could very well meet in the Finals again this season as the Cavs (44-17) are first in the East and the Spurs (52-9) are second in the West.

After San Antonio swept Cleveland out of the 2007 Finals, Duncan famously told James, "This is going to be your league in a little while, but I appreciate you giving us this year."

James was asked what that conversation meant to him at the time.

"It means a lot just coming from a guy like himself, but I was young, very young, and it always stuck with me," James said. "I've been fortunate I've been able to play in this league with him being in there as well."

Of course, while James might have taken over the league in terms of individual accomplishments and marketing success, Duncan and the Spurs kept rolling right along, never quite passing the torch, as Duncan's message seemed to hint at.

"No, no," James said with a smirk when asked if Duncan faded away like he intimated he would. "So, he lied to me."

James, who recently posted a tweet urging his followers not to take the rapper Kendrick Lamar's greatness, "or anyone for granted," was asked if he falls victim to that mentality himself by not properly appreciating his double-digit scoring streak.

"I would never take myself for granted," James said. "I've been blessed and I've had an opportunity to play with some great guys that have allowed me to help them and they've helped me. I work on my craft a lot and I can't explain the 700 straight games, but I know what I put into the game and sometimes you have things like that."

Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said that James passing Duncan was "a pretty big milestone" but was less impressed with the 10-point streak.

"If LeBron can't get 10 points in a game, I mean, he might need to retire," Lue said. "I don't see that really being a big thing. He should be able to get 10 points every night. But, with Kareem and Jordan, any time you're mentioned in a conversation with those guys, it does mean a lot. So, I was just messing with you."

James now has 26,378 points. Next up on the career scoring list is former Boston great John Havlicek at No. 13 with 26,395.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

To think that Lebron would pass this milemarker in his career against a team he has been battling with in the East back then with KG, Pierce and Allen, the Celtics.

LeBron James could leave Cavaliers, ESPN's Stephen A. Smith says

post-481684-0-95081400-1457326478_thumb.jpg

Is it possible that LeBron James could leave the Cleveland Cavaliers for a second time?

ESPN's Stephen A. Smith says there is a possibility, according to his sources.

''I will tell you this: LeBron never once promised to retire a Cleveland Cavalier,'' Smith said on ESPN's First Take on Friday. ''His mission is to come back and deliver a Championship to the city of Cleveland, I don't see him departing before that happens unless he believes there's no hope or something else happens with Dan Gilbert.''

Smith also said on the Jorge & Izzy on ESPN Radio via The Big Lead, "What everybody who's close to him continuously reminds me of is, 'Don't you dare take LeBron for granted or think he's trapped into staying in Cleveland just because he came back.'

This past week, James worked out in Miami with Heat guard Dwyane Wade at a gym owned by his business partner David Alexander, which started the rumor mill regarding his future in Cleveland.

James signed a two-year contract last summer with the Cavaliers, but he could opt out after this season to become an unrestricted free agent. The Cavaliers have the best record in the Eastern Conference at 44-17.

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.ssf/2016/03/lebron_james_could_leave_caval.html

• 3 months later...
LeBron James Rumors: Lakers Reportedly 'In the Mix' If Star Leaves Cavaliers By Timothy Rapp , Featured Columnist

Jun 20, 2016

Less than 12 hours after LeBron James led the Cleveland Cavaliers to a Game 7 win over the Golden State Warriors in the NBA Finals—the organization's first title—Stephen A. Smith of ESPN reported that James would consider signing with the Los Angeles Lakers if he left Cleveland in free agency this summer.

"I'm hearing that it's a huge possibility that if he leaves Cleveland, the Lakers could be in the mix," Smith reported, per First Take.

He defended the possibility of James joining the Lakers when challenged about it on Twitter:

post-481684-0-00207400-1466509901_thumb.jpg

Smith previously suggested on First Take in May that James could leave Cleveland if the team won a title this season (h/t Dan Feldman of Pro Basketball Talk):

I’m in
last week. I’m in Miami a few months ago. Skip
Bayless
, I’m hearing about a return to Miami if this man wins. He ain’t going nowhere if he loses. But, if he wins, his options are open. LA, but especially Miami, a return to South Beach.

Look man, there’s a lot going on. And there’s a lot riding on him winning. Losing changes everything, because it keeps there in Cleveland. But more importantly, it keeps him stuck, because he knows he can’t leave until he fulfills his promise. And if you can’t because you’re not a champion, that’s far worse than just choosing to stay because you want to.

It’s going to get very interesting. Keep your eyes on it.

In other words, the connection between James and Los Angeles isn't new, at least not from Smith.

And the Lakers are going to be linked to pretty much every high-profile free agent this summer, if for no other reason than the Lakers are one of the biggest organizations in sports and lack a true superstar following the retirement of Kobe Bryant.

While the Lakers could use the draft to build around D'Angelo Russell, Julius Randle and whomever they select with the No. 2 pick in this year's draft, the team has traditionally used free agency and trades to rebuild quickly with proven veterans.

James, meanwhile, did hint during the season that he would love to play with the trio of Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony and Chris Paul before he retired, per Howard Beck of Bleacher Report. Doing so in Los Angeles or Miami seems more likely than doing so in Cleveland.

Whether that ever happens—or whether James chooses to leave Cleveland at all—is another matter entirely, of course. He was brilliant in this year's NBA Finals, averaging 29.7 points, 11.3 rebounds, 8.9 assists, 2.6 steals and 2.3 blocks per game, earning the Finals MVP award for his efforts.

However, Kyrie Irving's performance may have been even more important then James'. He averaged 27.1 points, 3.9 rebounds and 3.9 assists during the Finals, and if there were any questions about Irving's ability to play as James' wingman and help lead Cleveland to a title, they were answered on Sunday nightespecially after Irving hit what turned out to be the game-winning three-pointer.

The fact that Irving is just 24 and seems capable of one day assuming the superstar role in Cleveland as James' game eventually declines could be a major selling point for James to remain with the organization. Likewise, the team has built a strong supporting cast around the star, led by Tristan Thompson and J.R. Smith.

The future of Kevin Love will be interesting to follow, of course, as he has seemed out of place with the team and might be better suited as a trade chip for Cleveland rather than the third fiddle behind James and Irving. So Cleveland could still have a fairly transformational offseason, even if James remains with the organization.

But this summer will be a fascinating one to watch, as James is likely to at least consider his options on the market. After winning a title with Cleveland, he's probably better positioned to repeat with the Cavaliers than he would be going elsewhere. But teams like the Lakers will assuredly do everything in their power to lure James away from Cleveland.

LeBron James mocks Golden State with 'Ultimate Warrior' T-Shirt
Breaks social media blackout in Instagram rant

The Associated Press Posted: Jun 20, 2016 10:43 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 20, 2016 10:43 PM ET

post-481684-0-10557500-1466510863_thumb.jpg

LeBron James ended his social media blackout by throwing a knockout punch at his critics.

One day after ending Cleveland's 52-year pro sports championship drought, James, who refrains from Twitter and other message platforms during the post-season, posted a rant on Instagram aimed at those who have doubted him.

He also took a swipe at the Golden State Warriors, who became the first team to blow a 3-1 lead in the NBA Finals, by wearing a blue and yellow T-shirt with "Ultimate Warrior" written on the front when the Cavs returned to Cleveland on Monday to a raucous celebration at Cleveland's Hopkins Airport.

post-481684-0-10199200-1466510891_thumb.jpg

On his Instagram posting, which included him wearing a hat with Kermit the Frog sipping tea — an internet meme used to denote sarcasm and is paired with the saying, "That's none of my business" — James unleashed a rant as vicious as one of his dunks.