San Antonio Spurs

Labuyo

15/16 isang malaking CHECK!

nice to see the looooong overdue game from Manu.

glad to see that Timmy's still our reliable anchor.

thankful that Parker's hammy seems to be holding on.

impressed with what i see from Green. not just his shooting, but his defense as well.

not forgetting calm Kawhi the "HAND" Leonard.

Go SPURS! GO!

Costly turnovers by Manu did them in.

i just hope the "old" guys still have 1 final run in them... let's go Spurs!

They do have all the tools to be a champion !! it just happened that luck was not on their side!! I still want to see the big 3 of spurs for another season! TP,TD & MG! They give my TEAM a very tough series!!!

olats.

good to know that Timmy intends to come back for more next season.

so solid pa din sa block. here's hoping for more excellence from Duncan and continued improvement from Tiago.

ayus na din sa wings with Kawhi. Bonus na lang si Green na capable defender din. bonus na malaki kapag mainit ang shooting.

Tony Parker is still one of the top PG's out there.

si Manu siguro eh dapat under 5M$ na lang ung isa-sign up ulit. under 3M$ would be much better.

this'll allow us to fill the bench with good parts. maybe even trade for someone willing to commit to the system.

This is most hurting loss for the Spurs is game 6. I tip my hat to the players especially to TIM who give everything. The Spurs was given the chance to grab the 5th Championship Trophy. It is just like they touch the base of the trophy and it slip out and fall to the floor. I will not the blame to the players, not to Manu who has 8 turnover and miss a free throw on the crucial seconds, not to Leonard who miss a free throw to seal the win or the referee for the non call of foul to Manu in final 3 seconds. Gregg Pop was on top of his plan for 39 minutes and 30 seconds. After that, he lost his smartness and skill to finish the game. I think he over manage the last 30 seconds. My thinking is why make changes when everything is working right. It just change the tempo and that created the greatest disaster. And the coaching staff, did they wait for the final buzzer to sound and never think of reminding to foul and not to allow for 3 point attempt. Maybe behind their mind, they are already excited to celebrate the 5th championship.

After the regular 40 minutes and game 7, Coach Pop is not the same coach I know for many years. Right after game 6, he never admit his blunder and he is responsible for his mistake. I can understand because there is still game 7. He has to motivate his players. I can not think of motivational line to inspire his team to a higher level. Maybe the only thing he can say " let us finish with dignity, we have shown the world that we deserve to be champion and do your best to achieve that. It 's on your hand ." Just our common saying " Ang Bola ay Bilog". While, Eric Spo has everything to say to motivate this players.

Game 7 and you have watched it. Lebron right from the beginning of the game is not being challenge. Diaw who is very effective against Lebron was rarely utilize, Lebron has the momentum all throughout the game. Green who was checked in game 6 should have lesser time. Coach should have used Neal and Diaw more. This is just some observation that Coach Pop has lost old Gregg Popovitch. He did not show anything new in game 7. Just play and finish the series. In other word, he is not ready or plan for game 7. Spurs lost the series because of fatigue and depth. The rotation is only 8 players for Spurs while Heat at least 12 quality A-1 player. The depth of shooters of Miami aside from the big 3 are at least 3-4 gunners Chalmer, Allen, Batier and Miller.

I am sure Coach Popo will hunt him for a long long time. What happened on that last 30 seconds will always linger to his mind not only to him but almost the entire team.

nakakatawa naman, biglang naglaho at nanahimik yung mga Miami Haters na nagpapanggap na Spurs Fans!:rolleyes: san na kaya sila?? lakas maka-post noong lamang ang Spurs eh...

ngayong Champion na Miami, ang nag-stay na lang dito eh yung mga totoong Spurs Fans...

actually sa FB forums.. meron pa humahabol.. haha

pero mahahalata mo naman sa posts nila kung Spurs fans sila or Lebron/Miami haters :)

actually sa FB forums.. meron pa humahabol.. haha

pero mahahalata mo naman sa posts nila kung Spurs fans sila or Lebron/Miami haters :)

hahaha, meron pa pala sa FB, hehe...

pansin naman agad bossing kahit dito... kung sino talaga yung Spurs Fans at sino ang Hater lang...

yung mga Spurs Fans kasi, parang Spurs lang din... classy even in defeat... eh yung mga Hater...

panalo na Miami mag-iisip pa ng ibang palusot... sinisisi pa refs and si Stern... as if naman player si Stern... wahahaha...

saka yung Spurs Fans talaga, kahit costly yung errors ni MG still high respect pa din... yung mga Haters kasi

eh sinisiraan pa si MG... :rolleyes:

Derick Rose will be back...

Russell Westbrook and KD will be back with a vengeance..

Kobe will still be Kobe and dominate (of course)..

the Clippers will now have Doc Rivers..

and the Miami Heat will (again) be defending their throne!

Coach Pop and the Spurs... will just continue their basic and "boring" game play... and still be winning :rolleyes:

Go SPURS!

syempre hindi lahat ay laging bilib kay coach Pop --> different view possibly shared by many

Any spurs fan got answers to these questions. Why didn't the spurs foul to prevent a 3 pt shot in the dying seconds of game 6 to prevent overtime?

Why didn't the spurs call timeout to bring back Tony parker instead of Manu driving to the basket?

Even though it was smart to sit Duncan so that Diaw can defend Bosh, wouldn't you let Duncan a hall of famer stay in the court at these critical situations?

Edited by friendly0603

Any spurs fan got answers to these questions. Why didn't the spurs foul to prevent a 3 pt shot in the dying seconds of game 6 to prevent overtime?

Why didn't the spurs call timeout to bring back Tony parker instead of Manu driving to the basket?

Even though it was smart to sit Duncan so that Diaw can defend Bosh, wouldn't you let Duncan a hall of famer stay in the court at these critical situations?

si coach pop lang talaga makakasagot ng mga tanong na yan.. :)

pero dun sa 2nd question, if that was in game 6 (dying seconds), i think they don't have any more timeouts left