LA Lakers

It's also a rumor that according from some experts and analysts that CP3 is the perfecf missing piece to complete BIG 3 for Lakers but they need to sacrifice five players (Kyle Kuzma, Danny Green, Quin Cook, Avery Bradley and JaVale McGee) to make it happen.

Carmelo Anthony is unrestricted free agent and can sign to any team than can make an offer and definitely it will be a veteran's minimum but it's like Lakers is not showing interests.

if Cp3 does leave OKC and I think he will.....he may go to MILWAUKEE so as to appease the GREEK FREAK....they have a weak PG in MILWAUKEE.....I don't think the Lakers will get cp3 just because of monetary problems.....the Bucks will do almost anything as not to let go of GIANNIS...as for the Lakers, they should get JORDAN CLARKSON this is an upgrade from JR Smith, Dion Waiters...with or without KCP...

I feel Kuz could go. Good for his career for him to get more minutes from another team, and maybe even start. Besides, he might be the only tradeable asset the Lakers have with an upside.

Who do we want more, if rumors be true? CP3 or Bradley Beal?

pwd pa si CP3 for 2-3 more active years, kung kaya salary niya

• 3 weeks later...

Same here i also like D rose to move here. Btw, any update on Cousins? Howard has joined the Sixers so its void that needs to be filled. Also hoping Markieff will stay

Off topic, on Clarksons 52M contract with Utah. I felt he deserved a little bit more like between 60 to 70M. Also, am surprised Gordon Hayward was still able to get 120M.

• 2 weeks later...