• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

LA Lakers

Not a Ball fan, but if he kept playing with this level, or maybe even improve? It'll be fun watching the Lakers play. I think he's done with his first day jitters. Awful 1st game. Great 2nd and 3rd game. Just be consistent.

I'll still be waiting for Ben Simmons dunking over him and watch his dad come running for him tho. Lol..

Not a Ball fan, but if he kept playing with this level, or maybe even improve? It'll be fun watching the Lakers play. I think he's done with his first day jitters. Awful 1st game. Great 2nd and 3rd game. Just be consistent.

I'll still be waiting for Ben Simmons dunking over him and watch his dad come running for him tho. Lol..

hahahaha

Ngayon ko lang na-enjoy summer league (Lakers). Masinaabangan ko pa kesa sa boring na last NBA Finals, hehe! Sana manalo today vs smith jr.

The Lakers should get rid of Randle asap. I like him a lotbut I want to watch more Kuzma and Lonzo playing together. :)

Ngayon ko lang na-enjoy summer league (Lakers). Masinaabangan ko pa kesa sa boring na last NBA Finals, hehe! Sana manalo today vs smith jr.

The Lakers should get rid of Randle asap. I like him a lotbut I want to watch more Kuzma and Lonzo playing together. :)

Randle is crucial sa buildup ng lakers.... Bata pa at stretch 4.... Coachable namn....