LA Lakers

Now what? PG13 in OKC..whatta surprise!!

Sino na kaya ang pinaglalaanan ng salary cap ng Lakers?.. Hayward? Melo? Griffin? or LBJ? tsk tsk... the west teams just got better and better.

di ko inexpect..kala ko atin na si PG13

With this developments,i don't think LBJ will join any teams from the west. Masyado ng patayan dun compared sa east na sureball aya sa finals. Si rondo daw kinoconsider sa lakers.

"Showtime" as they called it of course wants to make a return to Hollywood. The market it there demands it. Years of having a dominant team...ala Kobe Bryant plus any four was one nice ride. Followed by two of "let's not even talk about it now" seasons.

So they get Lavar. I know its LONZO, haha, its just that the "prophet" predicts the Lakers are going all the way to the playoffs this year. I'll just call him Magic's "Boy", I say that teasingly because of course Magic wants to win now.

Here lies the problem....the Lakers have to improve so much in a heavily talented Western conference. A conference that to me is the toughest to be in day in, day out. The season is one tough 82 game schedule.

Basketball will always be a team sport where it takes 5, plus a bench with depth to boot. The "other" teams are not just going to start crumbling and leaning to the wayside because of one jump start rookie who can make his teammates better philosophy.

Everyone earns their keep in the NBA, let's see how the "ball" bounces for the Lakers....

naka dipende pa rin talaga sa teammates nya ung potential ni Lonzo. Kasi 1st pass PG sya, pag hindi maka shoot or score yung receiver eh mababaliwala ung suppose to be assist nya kahit gaano kaganda ung setup.

Tulad sa SL ngaun, mga kakampe nya minsan di nage generate as score ung ibang good passes nya.

Hopefully tlaga kahit maka playoffs lang tayo ngaun year haha kasi next year pa tayo magiging contender once free agents na sila Lebron, PG or Westbrook.

naka dipende pa rin talaga sa teammates nya ung potential ni Lonzo. Kasi 1st pass PG sya, pag hindi maka shoot or score yung receiver eh mababaliwala ung suppose to be assist nya kahit gaano kaganda ung setup.

Tulad sa SL ngaun, mga kakampe nya minsan di nage generate as score ung ibang good passes nya.

Hopefully tlaga kahit maka playoffs lang tayo ngaun year haha kasi next year pa tayo magiging contender once free agents na sila Lebron, PG or Westbrook.

Tingin ko maka 30 wins lang ang kaya igenerate ng line up na ito. Generous forecast na yan.

Not a Ball fan, but if he kept playing with this level, or maybe even improve? It'll be fun watching the Lakers play. I think he's done with his first day jitters. Awful 1st game. Great 2nd and 3rd game. Just be consistent.

I'll still be waiting for Ben Simmons dunking over him and watch his dad come running for him tho. Lol..

Not a Ball fan, but if he kept playing with this level, or maybe even improve? It'll be fun watching the Lakers play. I think he's done with his first day jitters. Awful 1st game. Great 2nd and 3rd game. Just be consistent.

I'll still be waiting for Ben Simmons dunking over him and watch his dad come running for him tho. Lol..

hahahaha

Ngayon ko lang na-enjoy summer league (Lakers). Masinaabangan ko pa kesa sa boring na last NBA Finals, hehe! Sana manalo today vs smith jr.

The Lakers should get rid of Randle asap. I like him a lotbut I want to watch more Kuzma and Lonzo playing together. :)

Ngayon ko lang na-enjoy summer league (Lakers). Masinaabangan ko pa kesa sa boring na last NBA Finals, hehe! Sana manalo today vs smith jr.

The Lakers should get rid of Randle asap. I like him a lotbut I want to watch more Kuzma and Lonzo playing together. :)

Randle is crucial sa buildup ng lakers.... Bata pa at stretch 4.... Coachable namn....