android, ios or windows phone?

Android comes with the most affordable phones and provides a wide array of free apps for download. However, I experience a lot of bugs sometimes like the FB app crashing when using the search feature.

On the other hand, IOS phones are more pricey but in terms of software stability and security, they offer more value and guaranteed satisfaction.

Advisable ba to upgrade the firmware to lollipop? I'm using samsung galaxy s4 and kitkat ung os version ko.

never upgrade on first day major release! Always read user reviews first. But I have ASUS Zenfone 5 upgraded to lollipop and it's interface is much smoother than kitkat.

Android for customizability and games. Windows for productivity apps.

unang labas ng lollipop medyo bumagal ang unit ko especially when booting up and starting apps pero dun sa mga sumunod na updates naging ok na...i got both my z3 compact and nexus 7 tablet running on the latest iteration of lollipop now. So far so good naman.

Edited by glut_func

ung kakilala ko na zenfone 5 din mas naging smoother and humaba daw battery life after upgrading to lollipop. cge, update ko na lang pwede pa naman cguro ibalik sa kitkat if hindi maganda sa s4.

ung kakilala ko na zenfone 5 din mas naging smoother and humaba daw battery life after upgrading to lollipop. cge, update ko na lang pwede pa naman cguro ibalik sa kitkat if hindi maganda sa s4.

sir makikibalita nalang kung maganda ba upgrade nio to lollipop for s4 ?

I'm a windows phone user. From Nokia to Microsoft brand. Kumbaga, iOS is very simple to use. User friendly. Android is a developer's dream, dami customizations na pwede. Kung di ka mahilig mag kalikot parang di mo na fully utilize yung android OS.

WP sits just right in between. Simple GUI, mid-level of customization (live tiles)

Gusto ko rin yung seamless integration ng FB messenger, Skype and text dati. Kaso hiniwalay na nila yung FB messenger now.

Astig din yung Lumia Camera kahit na lower end devices (i have Lumia 535, and Nokia 925)