<3 KUDOS to an mtc member <3

BornAtNight

For sometimes, let's pay good words/ tribute to an mtc member. I believe everyone has their positive qualities.

It's a clear opposition to the fight club tongue.gif, no war , no negative utterance ,no harmful expressions,no awful statements.

So, "kung wala kang magandang sasabihin, manahimik ka nalang" laugh.gif

Edited by BornAtNight
  • Like (+1) 1

Shhhhhh - Beautiful inside and out. A real character, funny. Very fun to be with. Ang swerte ngmakakatuluyan neto.

Maniaclara - from the start gusto ko na sya, hindi boring , aside from her obvious wittiness , hindi sya nakakasawang kasama.

Praetorian - verygentleman , salamat sa paghatid sa mgastrangers :)

Sa ngayon, sila muna… laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

• Like (+1) 3

i like this thread... it's a feel-good thread that spreads smiles and warm fuzzies all around. happy.gif

kind words go a long way, so thank you to BAN for creating this thread! :)

my initial thanks and shoutouts go to the following:

BornAtNight - mas masaya ang buhay dahil kay BAN. i appreciate her very much dahil kahit masungit ako minsan, never (as in NEVER) nya akong pinatulan. siguro di lang nya napapansin yung sungit ko or dahil sobrang masayahin lang sya at lokaret, di na sya tinatablan. love you, sis... always remember that...

Saeki - like i told her during the MTC X party, i would never agree to kiss any MTC girl if it weren't her. that's how much i trust this girl. miss you, mare... miss our shopping sprees and food trips... LOL

_Honey_ - never encountered her here on MTC but the first time we met, click agad kami. i'm glad to have met and become good friends with her IRL. sis, maraming salamat sa tiwala, kwento, gimik at food trip! even if we don't see each other a lot, i know we'll always pick up where we left off...

shhhhhh - i was initially uncomfortable with the thought of spending a 5-day vacation with someone i was going to meet for the first time, but i'm glad it was with her. sobrang inasikaso nya kami during that vacation and those were the best 5 days i've ever had with a new friend. thank you, sis! and here's to more chika minutes and vacations together!

ndn - i miss this guy. he's probably the most gentlemanly and most trustworthy of all the MTC guys i've ever met. and i like that while he can be brutally frank as a friend, he will never BS you. i think that's when you know you and he are good friends. miss you, D... kita-kits soon!

cocoy0 - my usual MTC event companion, there's more to him than meets the eye. (parang Transformers lang.) i will forever be grateful for his willingness to accompany me to events and for holding my hand that day i couldn't walk.

dOoOm - i loved this guy like i never loved anyone else. he was sweet and funny and never boring. he will go out of his way to make you feel loved and cherished. and while it eventually didn't work out, he remains to be the yardstick by which i measure any potential loves (and no one else has come close). wub.gif

more to come...

• Like (+1) 3

The people whom I appreciate and I would always appreciate in and out of MTC:

SilverClaw - I have known him for more than 6 years and he's really one of those people whom I trust in and out of MTC.

Tequila Sunrise - We started out as photowalk/food trip buddies and I ended up really liking her as a friend.

James_Bandido - Anyone can say whatever they want about this man, but I've met him and the only thing I can say about this guy is once he calls you a friend, he means it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

mareng Lickmedownthere - Craziest mare ever! love you mare! ^_^

sis BAN - at first akala ko tomboy ka, pero BAKLA ka pala! hahaha! mwuah! :P

sis ARA - sana naging tomboy ka nlng tapos ligawan mo ko! :lol:

sis Mariel - masarap kalaro ng tibo-tiboan to! salamat sa pagiging kaibigan ko. ^_^

tsaka na yung iba... :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Intuition - nice smile, nice skin, nice eyes that crinkle when he smiles... :) masarap kasama kasi makulit and rather candid... says the funniest quotable quotes... besides all that, he's generous with his time and resources, and seems like a nice guy once you get to know him.

hey, thanks for taking the time to meet us and show us around Davao, and for the drinks at Green Coffee. next time, dito ka naman pumunta ha...

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Shhhhhh - Beautiful inside and out. A real character, funny. Very fun to be with. Ang swerte ngmakakatuluyan neto.

Maniaclara - from the start gusto ko na sya, hindi boring , aside from her obvious wittiness , hindi sya nakakasawang kasama.

Praetorian - verygentleman , salamat sa paghatid sa mgastrangers :)

Sa ngayon, sila muna… laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I am so thankful I met you sis, a high-spirited lady. So blessed to be friends with this lady :)

i like this thread... it's a feel-good thread that spreads smiles and warm fuzzies all around. happy.gif

kind words go a long way, so thank you to BAN for creating this thread! :)

my initial thanks and shoutouts go to the following:

BornAtNight - mas masaya ang buhay dahil kay BAN. i appreciate her very much dahil kahit masungit ako minsan, never (as in NEVER) nya akong pinatulan. siguro di lang nya napapansin yung sungit ko or dahil sobrang masayahin lang sya at lokaret, di na sya tinatablan. love you, sis... always remember that...

Saeki - like i told her during the MTC X party, i would never agree to kiss any MTC girl if it weren't her. that's how much i trust this girl. miss you, mare... miss our shopping sprees and food trips... LOL

_Honey_ - never encountered her here on MTC but the first time we met, click agad kami. i'm glad to have met and become good friends with her IRL. sis, maraming salamat sa tiwala, kwento, gimik at food trip! even if we don't see each other a lot, i know we'll always pick up where we left off...

shhhhhh - i was initially uncomfortable with the thought of spending a 5-day vacation with someone i was going to meet for the first time, but i'm glad it was with her. sobrang inasikaso nya kami during that vacation and those were the best 5 days i've ever had with a new friend. thank you, sis! and here's to more chika minutes and vacations together!

ndn - i miss this guy. he's probably the most gentlemanly and most trustworthy of all the MTC guys i've ever met. and i like that while he can be brutally frank as a friend, he will never BS you. i think that's when you know you and he are good friends. miss you, D... kita-kits soon!

cocoy0 - my usual MTC event companion, there's more to him than meets the eye. (parang Transformers lang.) i will forever be grateful for his willingness to accompany me to events and for holding my hand that day i couldn't walk.

dOoOm - i loved this guy like i never loved anyone else. he was sweet and funny and never boring. he will go out of his way to make you feel loved and cherished. and while it eventually didn't work out, he remains to be the yardstick by which i measure any potential loves (and no one else has come close). wub.gif

more to come...

One of the best member of MTC, smart and a kind-hearted woman. I wouldn't miss an opportunity to be with you again sis. I had so much fun with you.

Latte - my kakulitan in the day, and the serious talks at night... the trust and for being real... and most especially for the butterscotch smile.gif

Bes, thank you so much for everything...for accepting me for who I am. Thank you especiailly for the times when I needed someone to listen to me..you never left me. Bes, walang iwanan ok? :)

Tonya - One of MTC's best :) Smart, beautiful .. gorgeous chick. Thank you for being such a good friend...for the wonderful you. Napakaswerti ng makakatuluyan nya :)

Praetorian - Isa lang masasabi ko sa taong to, napakabait and sobrang sweet. Thank you in and outside MTC, thank you friend.

youmakemewannabeabetterman - Thank you for the so many things and alam mo na kung ano yun. I will never forget you. :)

Edited by shhhhhh
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lonelylooker

Someone I am always thankful for ... a very good friend...truly, admirable. Bes, can I keep you?

DaVincilog

Two thumbs up for the sweetest guy I met... meeting you twice is not enough. I appreciate the time you spent with us..it warms my heart.

Jessie

One smart, gorgeous lady. Napakswerti ng makakatuluyan nito. It was so nice meeting you. Til next time ;) wink.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...