Anong Favorite Brand Nyo Ng Damit?

virus

• 2 weeks later...

Dati Lacoste but lately, Uniqlo. Sabi ng friends ko na hopnessa parang Divisoria lang pala ang Uniqlo sa Japan...rolleyes.gif

It's more of Japan's equivalent of Old Navy, although the former is obviously of higher quality.

Hindi nakakakonsensya iabuse ang damit ng UNIQLO kasi hindi ganun kamahalan. Kahit araw arawin mo yung button downs, cardigans, jeans at chinos mo ok lang.

Before UNIQLO came I loved GAP. Sa outlet store dito ako bumibili ng GAP nakakabili ka ng chino shorts na P500 lang or button down na 1.2k lang.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Usually Zara and Uniqlo ranks high sa list ko. I drop by Armani Exchange and Calvin Klein Jeans to check mga pima cotton shirts nila in the case of A/X and mga 95% cotton 5% lycra blended shirts ni CKJ.

For people who frequently shops at Uniqlo, get their plain Pima shirts. Those are excellent value for the money shirts. Most pima shirts start at Php2,000 upwards kasi since mostly upscale brands use it for its fineness.

• 4 weeks later...

Zara provides great value at great quality. It's a Spanish brand but the design and the fit is Italian in nature. Manufacturing and the fabric is top notch as well, most of its items being made in Spain, Portugal, Romania, Turkey etc. Pricewise it's cheaper than Lacoste and a whole lot cheaper than brands like Zegna which more or less offers the same design/fit.

If you want to dress like 007 without the costs of 007, Zara's the way to go.

I just don't have that many Zara items because dressing Italian isn't my jam. I'm more into preppy/ivy/traditional which makes Brooks Brothers or Gant the staples. If I were to dress Italian however I'd dig Zara. Wala naman kasing murang Italian brand dito. Zegna na ata (which isn't cheap at all).

Edited by kannon
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...