The Coffee Shop

bonito99

para hindi naman mag-degenerate yung thread to the point na puro coffee orders lang, i'd like to add a general question.

what's your favorite usual coffee match?

you part of the throng enthralled by nicotine?

masaya ka na ba sa kape at kwento lang?

do you like hitting the sweet pastries when you drink coffee?

i for one can't completely be happy with just a brew lalo na when i'm sitting down sa kapehan. kailangan may ka-ulam.

if there's an army/navy nearby, their freedom fries is a perfect coffee match for me. but i can go on about what type of chip/fry i want to pair with my sweet drink. :lol:

though a nice cheese based sandwich would do just fine when i'm good and ready to snack as well.

pede na yung ham and cheese croissant ng starbuck. though oliver's egg mayo with either farmer's ham or crispy bacon would be DEEvine!

para hindi naman mag-degenerate yung thread to the point na puro coffee orders lang, i'd like to add a general question.

what's your favorite usual coffee match?

you part of the throng enthralled by nicotine?

masaya ka na ba sa kape at kwento lang?

do you like hitting the sweet pastries when you drink coffee?

coffee and good conversation is usually enough. if the conversation is on the long side though, i will start ordering ensaymada and/or cakes. and start thinking of hitting the gym.

do you prefer using disposable cups or the house mug or do you bring your own?

Iced mocha please

would you want to pair anything with that?

tea pleasedry.gif

why pull that face?

[/size]

coffee and good conversation is usually enough. if the conversation is on the long side though, i will start ordering ensaymada and/or cakes. and start thinking of hitting the gym.

hmmm. does that mean you usually skip on the whipped cream when you order frapps or iced coffee? and do you go for full cream or fat-free milk?

do you prefer using disposable cups or the house mug or do you bring your own?

hmmm. does that mean you usually skip on the whipped cream when you order frapps or iced coffee? and do you go for full cream or fat-free milk?

hot chocolate, no whip, nonfat milk, house mug when it's offered. i know. paired with dessert, it's a little silly to hold the whipped cream but whatever.