• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Dont bother with windows tablets since windows 10 tablet mode is pretty awful. Either get a decent netbook or a tablet with an OS designed for touchscreens.

I agree. However, I will be installing an app which only runs on windows. I need the device to be portable and a windows tablet seems to be the cheapest option.

If thats the case then your best option is a MS Surface Go. Its cheap and is pretty good for its price and is probably the best Win10 cheap tablet out there.

Try telcast matataas specs for a reasonable price problema is di ko alam durability if ok ba

Thanks for the suggestions. I will be needing around 30 units so the price is a big factor.

The cheapest Microsoft Surface Go I can find online is more than 30k which is way out of budget.

For the Telcast, the cheapest model is around 9k and I cannot seem to find a local supplier so the warranty might be an issue.

I am hoping somebody has tried Nextbook since they have one which only cost around 3k+ which is very very cheap. It also has local warranty available which is a big plus since I am not expecting too much quality control over the product considering the cheap price. I just want to know if anyone has tried it since it is a big hassle if it breaks down too often. And also if anyone has tried availing the warranty.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...