B-Meg Planet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

this team should not rest on its laurels and be contented with what it has achieved so far. crispa won 6 consecutive conference championships, tim cone's san mig team has only won 4 consecutive championships. san mig must break crispa's record to reach immortality and be called truly one of the greatest teams in the pba of all time.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Syet, I've been a fan of the franchise since 1988 when they had the twin front court powerhouses in Alvin and Jerry. It looks like my patience has been at its thinnest lately though. Why?

First, they removed Tim Cone and assigned him to Ginebra. I know that Ginebra is a sister company but when did we ever give a crap about how they're doing just because we won a grand slam? They should have kept Coach Tim in Purefoods.

Second, the rumors just won't stop about the SMC group's lack of support for Gilas Pilipinas. I don't care if a rival company is the main sponsor for the national team. They are playing for the flag and they should get any team's support - period.

Third, Marc Pingris was placed on the trading block because he decided to play for Gilas Pilipinas anyway. If this happens, if Ping gets traded, this will be the straw that will break the camel's back. I regret to say that that will be the last day that I will be a fan of the Purefoods franchise or any SMC team for that matter.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...