Is Clubbing Morally Wrong ?

• 2 weeks later...

Morality/Immorality for me is made by man. It is a term used to set rules in our society on how an individual should behave and act. But in the end it is up to us to justify whether or not our actions is considered immoral. I have my reasons why I go clubbing, and happy to say after 3 long years I've decided to return to what my friends call "my bisyo". But then again that's just my personal opinion and belief, and I don't see anything wrong with clubbing whether your young or not, married or single. As long as we keep our priorities straight and our lives in order.

Edited by blanx4u
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If the club does not cater to prostitution or drugs, then there is nothing morally wrong with it. Its just basically loud music, dancing, moderate drinking and a bit of socializing. Its all in how you carry yourself.

Sa Babae

- Even though its one of those places where looking sexy and showing off a bit of skin is generally acceptable, a woman should still maintain a certain level of respect and refinement. Otherwise, she is just gonna be a piece of red meat thrown in a den of hungry wolves. Hindi dapat nagpapahawak ng basta basta sa lalake kahit pa nasa dance floor na. Lalo kung madalas sya sa isang lugar. Kasi it wont take long bago makabuild ng reputation na madali ka lang mabingwit ng kung sino sino.

Personally, its a pleasure pag may nakakasocialize ako na babaeng matalino, may class, at may respeto sa sarili. Masarap kasi kakwentuhan ang ganun over beer kahit puros kababawan lang pinaguusapan nyo. And usually, these are the kind of women na pwede mo kaibiganin kahit sa labas ng club.

Sa lalake naman

- Huwag masyadong maging bastos at desperado sa babae. Kahit club yan, pakita mo pa din dapat na may pinagaralan ka naman at hindi ka parang aso na nagmamakaawang hagisan ng sariwang buto :lol:. Kahit may konting bilbil at di naman mukhang piolo pascual, basta maayos ka magbihis at di ka naman parang adik na manyak umasal, meron at merong kakausap sayo na babae. Kahit di ka bigyan ng number o di mo mailabas, maganda pa din yung magiwan ka ng magandang impression dun sa babae. Kung may makausap, Ok, kung wala eh di enjoy enjoy yan.

Marami na akong nakilalang lalake na talagang sobrang fixated sa goal nila makahanap ng chicks na mauuto, nakakalimutan na gamitin utak. Lalo kung nakainom pa ng konti. Kaya tuloy imbes sa motel, sa presinto pa tuloy nagpapagabi.

For me, its the purpose of it that determines whether it is morally wrong or not. If you go there just to hang-out with your buddies, its still ok. If you go there to meet new people, its still ok for the purpose of expanding your network. If you go there hoping to get hooked, there is still nothing wrong with that as long as you two are not in a monogamous relationship.

Malalaki na tayo so dapat alam natin ang tama sa mali :P

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Unless what you're doing in the club is indecent or unfaithful, then it's not morally wrong. There's nothing wrong with going to the club/bar and having drinks with friends or officemates. Going to the club doesn't mean you have to try to hook up.