• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Aquino Cojuangco: Facts They Don't Want You To Know

Kanino ba accountable ang mga bloggers? Sino nag vet sa sources nila?

Hahaha. I dont really need to go further than this... blog news believers. Pffft.

Yes, you dont need to go further because you cant disprove it. So predictable. Edited by will robie

Sure. I can just laugh at your "sources"... like any decent person should.

Sure. I can just laugh at your "sources"... like any decent person should.

A shallow consolation post beause you could not possibly vitiate the article I showed? You can laugh all you want but it is crystal clear you can’t debunk it.

I don't have to debunk it. It's a blog. Is it backed by reliable sources?

Tignan mo pa lang yun disclaimer sa baba ng website, eh. And I quote:

This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us.

• Like (+1) 1

You are gonna mention a disclaimer because you could not discredit iit? Your post is absolutely laughable.Insread of discrediting it with facts, you lazily point to a disclaimer? Haha! Edited by will robie

It’s actually not worth my time arguing actual history with people who prefers alternative fact (aka historical fiction). But it is worth a few laughs hearing their ‘reason’... so here I am. Laughter is a good medicine, they say. And I’m getting healthier every response I get. :D

This reminds me of that time I was having a conversation with my friend back then. You see, she believed that the Blair Witch project was real. And she swears by it. At first I tried arguing with her and that it was all made up. Eventually, I just let it go as she continued insisting it was based on a true story. But deep inside, I was chuckling... amused by her naivette attitude.

So yeah... keep believing in your fantasy, my friend. :)

Hahaha! It wouldn't help your case by posting about a movie. Nonsense. Are you just trying salvage whatever's left of your flimsy argument that is now in tatters? But then again, you wouldn't know that. Still as clueless as ever. :lol:

Edited by will robie