been here and stayed for 2 days with my family. be ready for almost 1.5k per person per meal. also, 10k+ per room. at night it's eerie: it's a ghost town during the Spanish era, with a few lights on, you're surrounded with old buildings, very dark shadows, etc. the nearest watering hole closes 10pm.

On 4/7/2023 at 9:43 PM, remoteworld said:

been here and stayed for 2 days with my family. be ready for almost 1.5k per person per meal. also, 10k+ per room. at night it's eerie: it's a ghost town during the Spanish era, with a few lights on, you're surrounded with old buildings, very dark shadows, etc. the nearest watering hole closes 10pm.

Omg

• Like (+1) 1

Stayed here every december for 5 years straight. The place was constructed and presented as if you are actually living during the spanish colonial era. Since most of the houses were the actual units torned down and reconstructed bricks by bricks and blocks by blocks, they really look old. Then the other houses were constructed as imitations thru the old photographs. The location is also perfect, silent, peaceful and serene. So by night, you'll really need to head back to your room the earluest since there ia no activity left to be done, just like the time during the spanish era, unless, you've stayed there during the halloween, you can experience the traditional "pangangaluluwa". Overall, its a must see destination. No matter how many times you go there, and join the day tour and hear the stories over an over again, it will never gets old. Best time to book here around first week of december, Jose Mari Chan is frequently invited here to perform... Just my 2 cents... Have a good trip... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...