Memorable DATE Stories

I haven't been going to so much dates but I can say the recent ones I've been having are by far the happiest, lightest, and most enjoyable I ever had. It's quite hard to find someone nowadays you can naturally jive with and someone that shares the same humor as you as well. I can say it's really wholesome and a whole lot of fun. 💯

• Like (+1) 1

met this lady on twitter 2 years ago, she blew me on the 2nd level basement of GLORIETTA, this was the time of the pandemic so there were not a lot of cars.....galing siya mag blow sanay na sanay....we were finding a motel but nothing seems to be open sa MAKATI.....

I went to her place a couple weeks later then we fucked our brains out...2x creampie, 2x swallow

this is where the 4 pops in 6 hours story followed...LOL

Memorable for me is nung 2019 with a thera TC nalang i nickname ko sa kanya hehe, ngayon retired na siya at nag work siya as marketing professional sa isang car companies, after namin lumabas sa motel, pumunta kami sa sikat na mall sa Makati, yung may katabi na condo, dun ko siya lalo nakilala she is sweet but pranka, we chitchat a bit at dun din nalaman ko na siya pala is bread winner sa pamilya niya, sinakripisyo niya yung work sa office para mag thera, at nakakatuwa kasi first time lang niya makatikim nang milk tea dun sa coco, nung panahon na yun is blockbuster talaga ang pila sa coco milktea, then she said na punta kami sa friend niya na (na thera din at regular ko now)pumunta kami nang metro walk at naghanap nang maiinumang bar, may problem kasi siya sa bf niya na seaman kaya gusto niya mag inom at dun ko din na meet yung future regular ko rin na thera kasama bf niya hehe, kwentuhan at order nang beer sa bar. After nun umuwi na rin ako na may baong ngiti, tapos nagkapandemic na, ngayon nung nakuha ko na yung friend ni TC ay pinagkwentuhan namin yung date sa bar na yun hehe. Sabi namin small world talaga at pinag usapan din namin kung kamusta na si TC. Yun lang hehe one of the memorable talaga para sakin.

Edited by IgniT1on
  • 1 year later...

Memorable ung date ko wayback  2005, galing batangas ung girl, 25 ako 35 sya. Married sa ofw, after date attend kami grand eb ng bastos na room sa mirc hahaha. Syempre alam kona open minded sya, mula ata taxi hanggang sadinner namin puro chancing na ginagawa ko. Sayag kasi uminom lang kami sa watering hole sa manda tapos umuwi na sya. Nawala cp ko kaya nde ko na nakontak. Memorable kasi minamanyak kosya habang kausap nya asawa nya sa saudi hahaa. Ung waiter napatingin samin kita ang malikot na kamay ko habang nag “i love you, ingat sa saudi” si girl sa phone. Hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Years ago, had a lunch date with a married woman. The ground floor of the restaurant was full so we were led to the 2nd floor. Only the 2 of us were there. The waiter left after getting our order. I went to the rest room and removed my briefs. I went back to our table and put my briefs in her hand while smiling. She opened my pants, took out my penis and gave me a blow job. That was the first time she agve a blow job in a public place and it was very sexciting. Hirap sya itago brief ko sa asawa nya.

Alam ko nag enjoy din sya kasi several days ago, she was the one who reminded me of that sexscapade. 

• 5 months later...

He was a bit giddy when we first met in Megamall at 6pm. It was my first time to meet somebody from MTC and I was nervous as he was. He was a lot older than I am, I was 24 and he was 40, maybe married too and yet keen to meet a young lady. We walked to a chinese restaurant and we talked about work. He’ sells Volvos he says and owns his house he says, ‘ matagal ko din pinagipunan ang bahay ko, I just installed a new a/c”. He kept on talking about his family,his ex wife and kids and wanted a girlfriend. I was just nodding my head and smiled and looking at my watch constantly.  Obviously, he’s not my type. Then he proposed. “ tara,  punta tayo somewhere private”. “ baket po?”. “ para yakapin kita sa pribadong lugar” with that twinkle in his eye and smiling at me. At that time, I was flabbergasted and naive, AND i was being polite listening to his boring stories so I have to split  “Um, CR muna ako, please wait here okay?”. I walked out fast. I felt my body was so light as a feather as i walked out of the restaurant and never looked back. 

It was 6? years ago when I had a crush on this girl, cute voice, cute smile, she was a perfect 10/10 for me  ...

One day, we finally ended up talking to each other ... It turned out she loved pokemon as well, we started talking everyday and we shared the same love for pokemon

Syempre, matik na that I would develop a bigger crush on her

Soon, we became great friends, we played games together all the time, I remember it as the best "months" of my life.

2 months later, she moved out of state with her mom sa probinsya. I still talked to her over the internet. And about 3 months after she moved out, she got sick.

It was Leukemia ... I cried for days

I still talked to her through it all like a friend. My feelings for her never changed.

One of her favorite things to do was playing Pokemon Soul Silver over the internet. 

One day we traded Pokemon, and it was her prized Typhlosion, I asked her why did she give me her favorite pokemon? She said it would like me more ..
I was like OK? Whatever?

She passed away few days later, then I mourned for the rest of the month.

Di tumagal na  I finally decided to turn my game on. I looked at the Typholosion she gave me. It had an item attached to it... It was a mail ... It said " I LOVE YOU "

I  cried even more for days . . .  I would play Pokemon Soul Silver with that Typhlosion with an oddly big smile on my face

12 hours ago, JosephKeys said:

It was 6? years ago when I had a crush on this girl, cute voice, cute smile, she was a perfect 10/10 for me  ...

One day, we finally ended up talking to each other ... It turned out she loved pokemon as well, we started talking everyday and we shared the same love for pokemon

Soon, we became great friends, we played games together all the time, I remember it as the best "months" of my life.

2 months later, she moved out of state with her mom sa probinsya. I still talked to her over the internet. And about 3 months after she moved out, she got sick.

I still talked to her through it all like a friend. My feelings for her never changed.

One of her favorite things to do was playing Pokemon Soul Silver over the internet. 

One day we traded Pokemon, and it was her prized Typhlosion, I asked her why did she give me her favorite pokemon? She said it would like me more ..
I was like OK? Whatever?

Di tumagal na  I finally decided to turn my game on. I looked at the Typholosion she gave me. It had an item attached to it... It was a mail ... It said " I LOVE YOU "

I  cried even more for days . . .  I would play Pokemon Soul Silver with that Typhlosion with an oddly big smile on my face

Oh man.. Wow. This is like a sad movie. I can only imagine what that must have been like. 

About my story to share.. Many years ago, I went on a date with my then GF. The usual routine was to go out for dinner then watch a movie or something. Maybe get some drinks afterwards. On some days, we'd go to a motel but on others, we'd make out in the car before I dropped her off. I'd look for a dark area in their neighborhood. One time, I parked in front of this house that was away from the street lights. We started making out and we did almost everything except stick it in. And then the barangay patrol drove by and stopped near us. But then they left. It freaked us out so we got ready to leave too. When I turned on my headlights, there was a person looking at us through the window of the house. He was there the whole time! Damn,he got a free show. 

On 6/14/2024 at 3:18 PM, JosephKeys said:

I was like OK? Whatever?

ang sad in may ways lalo na you met someone who you shares the same passion

On 6/15/2024 at 3:41 AM, Eclypse said:

Oh man.. Wow. This is like a sad movie. I can only imagine what that must have been like. 

About my story to share.. Many years ago, I went on a date with my then GF. The usual routine was to go out for dinner then watch a movie or something. Maybe get some drinks afterwards. On some days, we'd go to a motel but on others, we'd make out in the car before I dropped her off. I'd look for a dark area in their neighborhood. One time, I parked in front of this house that was away from the street lights. We started making out and we did almost everything except stick it in. And then the barangay patrol drove by and stopped near us. But then they left. It freaked us out so we got ready to leave too. When I turned on my headlights, there was a person looking at us through the window of the house. He was there the whole time! Damn,he got a free show. 

sana hindi nag vid si kuya haha

for my share (I'll try to summarize), had this date with a girl I met on a dating app. we met together just a few hours after we matched, nagulat din ako open siya agad, siya pa nagyaya. nag quick vid call muna before we really decided to go. gusto raw niya uminom at mag chill lang. picked her up somewhere in Tomas Morato na around her area lang daw, nagpahatid pa siya sa Tito raw nya.

once we drove off, i suggested a place around the area but gusto nya bili nalang ng mojito and coke then hanap ng place (different scenarios na naiisip ko, di ko pa mgets trip nya). may nakita kaming 7-11, sabi nya sa car nalang daw sya habang bumibili ako, nag labas sya ng money pero syempre di ko tinanggap. I brought the car keys with me together with my valuables. bought the booze, went back to the car and drove.

gusto ng pulutan, nag drive thru ng fries and nuggets. then gusto raw nya mag cr, ended up sa isang gas station. pagbalik sa car dun nlng daw kmi uminom sa loob ng car while parked sa gas station (sa isip ko anu ba trip nito). so had a few shots habang while 'getting to know'. nahiya rin ako sa gas station so nilipat ko ng parking around the area na free parking malapit sa mga resto.

so kwentuhan kwentuhan habang umiinom sa loob ng car. just a few meters away from the car may tindahan right beside a resto, sabi nya may nagbebenta raw yata dun ng balot, gusto raw nya. so bumaba ako ng car, nagtanong, mamaya pa raw mga 4 or 5pm darating ung nagbebenta. maybe that was around 20-30secs from getting out of the car and back. pagbalik ko ng car, naka tingin sya saken na parang gusto ako kainin ng buhay, so she started kissing me, she pulled down her blouse and had me kiss and play with her boobs. then her turn, she pulled down my pants and gave me head. maybe with how things turned so quickly, with the adrenaline, extra sarap ng bj. so niyaya ko na mag check-in, sabi nya magkita raw kami uli bukas na hindi naka inom (tipsy narin ako nun). di sya nagpahatid pauwi, nag book sya ng ride which is medyo ambilis din dumating.

then the exciting part...

driving home, still processing what happened habang nag iingat din mag drive dahil alam kong tipsy ako.  I decided magpa gas muna. so parked my car while waiting for the service attendant, picked up my wallet, then hello... kaka withdraw ko lang ng P8k before we met and they're all gone hahaha! mabait naman sya nagtira ng P200 lol. messaged her "ang galing!", so di pa ako naka block, had a few exchanges but syempre playing innocent sya and still insisting na magkita pa rin the next day. mixed feelings na galit, dissappointment sa sarili at horny ang naramdaman ko all at the same time 😅 so went to MTC and booked a session the following day. also learned the following day na yung gym bag ko that I keep at the back of the car was searched, so most probably nung nasa 7-11 ako, she was already 'working' and she did it all while inside the car kasi wala nakuha front and rear dashcam ko.

so yes, LESSONSSS LEARNED hahaha