*** Share Ko Lang Na... ***

maniaclara

just got to share this, every year from 2013 up to this year of the "Dutdutan" event, lagi ko na lang siya hinahanap. I won't take pictures from the event unless I found this lady again... just so happened na nakita ko ulit siya... Actually every year, ever since na nakita ko siya from Dutdutan 2012, I promised myself na hahanapin ko siya, 2013, 2014 Dutdutan have passed and yet I haven't seen her, every year sinusuyod ko talaga dutdutan para lang makita siya pero wala talaga... and earlier this evening, Dutdutan 2015 I saw her again... I just decided to ask her if I can have her pic but never asked for her name, fb account or number... I just wanted something to look forward to every year para exciting hahahaha sounds pathetic but works for me! hahahaha "Her smile and eyes are wicked, it pierces through my heart like a hot knife slicing through butter"... eto lang talaga pic ko from dututan 2015, till next year, hope to see her again...