The Walking Dead

finally! an episode that picks up...as for the zombie wearing bullet proof armor, for sure nung buhay pa sya he's already wearing it tapos he ran out of ammo along the way tapos he just decided to hide till he starved to death or maybe he got an injury which killed him - in TWD kasi the dead always turns to walkers regardless on how they died just like what happened to shane nung season 2...

if there is one thing for certain, black dudes surely dont last that long in this series :P

Hi, I'm new to this topic but have been a walking dead fan for some time now.

Last week's episode had a lot of story jumps, I mean I still can't understand what the team was doing gathering materials, saying the walls have to put up, alam ko up to date naman ako pero dunno if they are reparing or expanding, their walls. This is where the girl who was a look out fell and almost got eaten. Eh I don't even know the story of that girl.

I guess the walker in the bomb suit died already wearing it, bobo moment that the guy was shooting a zombie in a suit and helmet! Loko yung duwag that caused the death of Noah! If I was in that situation, he would have gotten a bullet in his head!

I noticed also that the whole team are trigger happy, they'd shoot at walkers instead of just bashing their heads, parang unlimited ammo mode sila.

I missed the first half of the episode that showed today, so no comments about this.