The Walking Dead

Don't put too much thinking and speculating with the opening credits. It's all part of the surprise. Besides they didn't confirm nor deny if Glenn is really dead right? so enjoy the upcoming episodes and wait like everybody else until they address the "If Glenn is dead or not" issue in the episode.

Spoilers would ruin the surprise. It messes with the excitement of the show itself.

What a waste of an entire episode. The flashback story could have been done in 10 mins max. Is this Fox's way of trying to extend the series? Its beginning to look like our local telenovelas with so many unnecessary scenes. Hope the next episodes improve.

Syet, I agree. Congratulations to AMC for showing the most boring episode of this season so far.

looking at the trailer of E6, was that the dumpster where Glen was last seen? so will we find out if he's alive or not?

I hope that there will be some sort of clue. Also, based on the preview it seems that we will see more action since it will be about Darryl, Abraham and Sasha's escape from the herd that they led away.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

ALIVE!!!!!!!!! leaked promo video

This video clip is a fake. It's fan made clearly. Steven Yeun looks way younger in the clip if you compare it to the present Walking Dead scenes. Besides the fact that this clip isn't even on the AMC website even though the AMC logo is on there

Edited by hahnz

Hi everyone! new to the community so I'm surprised and very happy that there's a thread like this here. Surprised because I didn't know there were casual topics too. Very happy, because I'm a huge fan haha

Anyway, I also want to know if Glenn's alive or not. Hoping he is, but considering that he's surrounded by a massive horde of zombies and he's lying down, uhmmmmm..... I think he's dead. But unfortunately, it looks like we won't know from tomorrows episode yet since it looks like it's about daryl's group.

Who reads the comics??? haha

was not paying much attention to the episode last night.

where are we now? maybe i'll watch the link post to find out.

*Spoiler Alert*

Episode 7 focused on the trio of Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham. The episode ended with the squawking of their two-way radio with a voice sounding like Glen's saying "Help!"