Hmm...Dami! I enjoy trying what's new kasi. But I try to lessen my intake on de-lata's I don't want to die young. Heehee.

Spam will definitely be number 1 on my list. :) Not only does it taste good, but it's literally "abre-lata". No can opener needed.

Luncheon Meat - I'd vie for Purefoods, Valley Farm (may chunky meat pa sya), La Filipina(s) and Ligo. Yummy!

Pork and Beans- Surprisingly, I love RAM Pork & Beans. Not maasim, not too sweet. Tasty yum! Perfect with tasty bread for merienda

Corned Beef - As a child, I grew up eating Libby's, the "original" durog a-la bagoong textured CB. But personally, I love Purefoods CB. Swift Juicy Corned Beef and Swift's Black Label are also good.

Vienna Sausage - not really a fan of this, but when I prepare my egg, tomato and VS salad, I use Swift's VS.

Meat Loaf - not a fan of this. Too artificial.

Tuna - Hmm, Century maybe. I have heard stories about San Marino (which I don't know if it's true). For the "flavored" ones, I love the Caldereta variant. Sulit sa kanin at budget! Hahahaha!

Sardines - Well, definitely not Young's Town. I'm sure you guys have heard about their gory stories (from kuko, to finger, to a bubuwit). I am also in doubt with Ligo, but their Ligo Premium and Gold varieties are good. If budget is not an ish, I will chose bottled sardines

Spam - I like both the low sodium and hickory smoked version

Purefoods Corned beef - Comfort food

Rose bowl spanish sardines - Cheap and one of the best spanish sardines you can buy in a supermarket

Special mention:

Delimondo corned beef is the same corned beef sold in Jollibee!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...