• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

ABNOY, your into a third of your term at marami pa rin ang mahirap.

Ibig sabihin lang na corrupt din ang iyong administration dahil ikaw

na ang nagsabi na "Walang mahirap kung walang corrupt".

Magtrabaho ka kasi at hindi si CJ & lovelife mo lang ang iyong intindihin.

Araw-araw na lang ito lang ang laman ng balita. Wala bang balita sa ikagaganda

ng economia, pagtaas ng employment, pagbuti ng peace & order, pagbaba ng kahirapan

etc...

Pnoy, your insistence in not following the gag order on the impeachment trial only shows that you are arrogant, and of a one-track mind.

Now, even Bongbong is having a reason to celebrate and come next presidential election, he will have more ammunition against you. who will you put up with agsinst him? Kris Aquino?

I idolized your father. Indeed, you are a far cry from your father. in fact, no one took after your father's brilliant mind. yung eloquence and glib, maybe Kris, but let her stick with showbiz, and not jump to the world of politics. lol.

heaven forbid, i see a bongbong vs kris in the next presidential elections. it's more fun in the Philippines indeed. lol.

Being president doesn't give you the right to meddle in the impeachment trial. Let the Senate finish its job. and whatever the outcome, learn to respect it esp if the outcome is not to your liking.

But personally, from all indications, CJ Corona is in a lose-lose proposition. sira na sya, even if he's acquitted. mas lalo siyang nasira, pag guilty sya and not fit to be the CJ of the SC.

and by continuing to bash CJ Corona, will only diminish the credibility of the impeachment trial.

Dear Noynoy,

I hope your brownnosers have thoroughly thought it over when they decided to drop the name Macapagal Airport in Clark (Manila Standard, Feb 21, 2012). It really does not matter to me and personally, I like to refer to it as Clark better. And true, the Macapagal airport is referred to as "CRK" and not "DM something". I hope, however, that they realized that what applies to "A" should also apply to "B", given the same circumstance. The same is the circumstance at the Manila airport. It is referred to as "MNL" and not "NA something".

"Aquino decries mockery of his anti-corruption drive"

Saksakan ka talaga ng katangahan ABNOY. Anti-corruption

got nothing to do with CJ impeachment. You can start by

cleaning your own backyard, the various goverment departments

from BIR & Customs, DPWH, DOJ, Deped, DSWD, DND , PNP, MMDA, etc..

nagkalat dyan ang mga corrupt sampu ng mga kaalyado mo sa

politika. Dyan ka maglinis at matutuwa at mararamdaman agad ni

Juan dela Cruz ang epekto.

Walang epekto kung sa SC ka maglilinis kasi patay na lahat ang

mga akusado at nagsasakdal kasama kana bago pa makarating ang kaso

sa SC. Dun ka sa Sandigan Bayan magrevisa ng kaso, TANGA!

• Like (+1) 1